+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Tboz
Welcome to house and congrats. If possible try not to put your real names on your post. This is a public place.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Tboz said:
Haaaaa! Madam Tinu! You forgot to specifically mention you met me and I'm on the forum now as a new entrant *insert laughter*

It was great meeting you and other members of the forum, you guys made my solo trip worth it. I had a cool time having lunch and chatting with you all.

Let's keep in touch.

Tolulope Donald-Oloyede
You are most welcome. Congratulations and please follow the wise counsel of Toluwanile

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Tboz said:
Haaaaa! Madam Tinu! You forgot to specifically mention you met me and I'm on the forum now as a new entrant *insert laughter*

It was great meeting you and other members of the forum, you guys made my solo trip worth it. I had a cool time having lunch and chatting with you all.

Let's keep in touch.

Tolulope Donald-Oloyede

My sister am so sorry oh, though i did not mention it in my write up i sure had it in mind and even told hubby about my friend that lodged in the 5 star hotel!!!! Lol trust your trip back was smooth? Would sure give you a call later today.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
My people,

I jam something today for Calgary ooooooooo

The oyinbo lady I saw for one office when I dey look for work surprise me meoooooooooo

I dey hear , them dey call am Zaria, I come put my ear for ground well well.
Na him one officer come direct me to the Lady.I come ask her " Na wetin be your name, She come tell me
" Zaria. Pardon me , I said, She handed over her card to me .I wan faint when I see Zaria----- for the card.
I come tell her say me i don live for Zaria for 12 years. She laugh and come tell me say ,Zaria for niger him mama conceive the belle
and her papa dey live for Lagos now. Na him we come begin yearn ooooo.
She come tell me say when I ready to start the work,make I hala her for phoneooooo

Na waooo,this world na small place.
S
This one na open door you Jam o. Running away from Zaria only to meet Zaria that offers job.

Thank God for Pa Jackson. Dear Lord help me to meet Eleme, Trans Amadi, Elelewon and Rumuomasi that will offer me good job in Calgary o o o o o o o o o

In fact I will meet Mr Harcourt the owners of Port Harcourt for a nice one.

Amen!!!

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
mic_silas said:
Congrats again Tinu and Jibaba, pls advice...i dint include my siblings in the IMM008 form at the time i applied.... Can i refill the form and include them when i get to Accra? Were you required to fill the form in Accra? Pls your opinion will be appreciated.
Hi Mic_Silas,

I sent you a PM

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tboz,you are welcome and congrat on your ppr.Thejackson,wetin you leave for Zaria,you come see am inside Zaria for calgary.God is the greatest connector,congrat on the job from zaria.

Spokes my dear,God knows the story of anybody and in that wise, you are still in his plans.
Though it tarries but wait for it.

Hello to everyone

Ig

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
This morning, my room mate asked me what's MR ?

I asked him why do u ask... He said i was saying " Give me my MR, where is my MR ? " in the middle of
the night...

Accra please do something, my residence visa expires in January 2013 and i don't want to sign another 2yrs contract...

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
igbehinadara said:
Tboz,you are welcome and congrat on your ppr.Thejackson,wetin you leave for Zaria,you come see am inside Zaria for calgary.God is the greatest connector,congrat on the job from zaria.

Spokes my dear,God knows the story of anybody and in that wise, you are still in his plans.
Though it tarries but wait for it.

Hello to everyone

Ig
Dearest Ig,
How are you?
Much love :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Lucasvilla said:
This morning, my room mate asked me what's MR ?

I asked him why do u ask... He said i was saying " Give me my MR, where is my MR ? " in the middle of
the night...

Accra please do something, my residence visa expires in January 2013 and i don't want to sign another 2yrs contract...
:eek: :D ;D

OMG, this is priceless!
Don't worry, it will come, eventually
Cheers! ;)

MichaelDO

Aug 30, 2012
Hello,
I was introduced to this forum recently and have been following the way the members provide unquantifiable solutions to various problems. I fall under NOC 7241 and submitted application in May,2010, got MR in April and PPR in July. I was unable to travel due to an addition of a baby to my family. I sent update to accra almost immediately and the replied with MR for the baby less than 10 days. I went for the medical and it was discovered that the baby has prolonged neonatal jaundice for about one month now. Series of test was carried out after taking samples of blood( Herpatitis B= Negative, G6PD=Normal for baby, Blood count test= Normal, Urinalysis=normal) and total bilirubin level of about 5.89mg/dL( conjugated=1.10, unconjugated=4.79).

I am now afraid of how this will affect my application in term of admissibility. Kindly help

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
My people,

I jam something today for Calgary ooooooooo

The oyinbo lady I saw for one office when I dey look for work surprise me meoooooooooo

I dey hear , them dey call am Zaria, I come put my ear for ground well well.
Na him one officer come direct me to the Lady.I come ask her " Na wetin be your name, She come tell me
" Zaria. Pardon me , I said, She handed over her card to me .I wan faint when I see Zaria----- for the card.
I come tell her say me i don live for Zaria for 12 years. She laugh and come tell me say ,Zaria for niger him mama conceive the belle
and her papa dey live for Lagos now. Na him we come begin yearn ooooo.
She come tell me say when I ready to start the work,make I hala her for phoneooooo

Na waooo world na small place.
S
Congrats, what a divine connection, this is AWESOME!!!

Busy-Bee

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls can somebody help me to untie this knot;

"If Peter's father is John's father's only son, who is Peter to John?"

Busy-Bee

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Busy-Bee said:
Pls can somebody help me to untie this knot;

"If Peter's father is John's father's only son, who is Peter to John?"

Busy-Bee
Peter is the son of John, given that the name John has to be that of the only son of his father.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
MichaelDO said:
Hello,
I was introduced to this forum recently and have been following the way the members provide unquantifiable solutions to various problems. I fall under NOC 7241 and submitted application in May,2010, got MR in April and PPR in July. I was unable to travel due to an addition of a baby to my family. I sent update to accra almost immediately and the replied with MR for the baby less than 10 days. I went for the medical and it was discovered that the baby has prolonged neonatal jaundice for about one month now. Series of test was carried out after taking samples of blood( Herpatitis B= Negative, G6PD=Normal for baby, Blood count test= Normal, Urinalysis=normal) and total bilirubin level of about 5.89mg/dL( conjugated=1.10, unconjugated=4.79).

I am now afraid of how this will affect my application in term of admissibility. Kindly help

Welcome Micheal and congrats on the arrival of the baby and the MR, please relax as you would soon get your PPR mail. Yes the baby might have a little health challenge but that is definately not enough to lead to inadmissibility. Its only Chronic diseases that would cause financial drain to the goverment or of serious public concern that can lead to inadmissibility.

Am yet to see any one that was denied admission due to medical ground!!! It may take a little more time but it would come. Relax and be of good cheer.