+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
@ Olabis2010 Congratulationsssssssssss................................................

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Right said:
Many things my dear, the price is slightly cheaper than others on round trip. They are "The best airline" for 2011 with very nice meal on board and powerful entertainment. children friendly and very exciting. The price they charge is low compared to what you get.

They served chairman as you want it GBAM. I took lots of it from Lagos to DOHA and back.....not the reason I missed the flight though! ;D ;D ;D

Imagine on United Airways to Huston, i was asked to pay $6 for one 33ml of chairman ........just imagine....Ok, i agreed to pay for the chairman because the journey too long (13hrs non-stop) I brought out $24 for 4 cans.....Alas the small girl say they don't accept cash on board...Yeepa. I quickly searched my hand luggage brought out the GT card I got.

Gbam, she inserted the card...Omo na error, error the useless machine begin show o. It does not recognise my card. thank God na sipini money I put inside. Another advise do not load your card with your POF o! :-\

I thirst for 13 solid hours, my throat almost burst...And I dey see chairman for other people front....I regreted not flying Qatar at that time.

The next flight from Texas to Calgary, EMO, na sufer head first class. Foods were served on purchase only. Same story no card on board. Omo I vex raise my voice and they agreed to serve us diet coke, coke, sprit and other jedi-jedi drinks. I took one tumbler cos of hunger. Thank God my wife had gone to buy fries and chicken for my children at airport before boarding. I refused to spend
N1,700.00 just for small potato chips and small wing of chicken (okuko) at $12.00. EMO hunger wire me like say I wan kaput inside plane. My wife warn me o! The journey was 4hrs 20mins yours sincerely carry empty stomach enter Calgary. :mad: :mad: >

Need I tell you what happened immediately I entered Calgary? Please fly Qatar! GBAM GBAM GBOSA. :p :p :p

DO NOT FLY QATAR GBAM GBAM GBOSA Except you want to be taken back to Lagos and re-book your flight

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ALL for the best wishes...Canada Agbewa oooo loruko Jesu..Amin. Meaning: Canada will be our land of multiple blessings IJMN. Amen

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Congrats bisi!

Loolo

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
My people.
As am writing this, the envelope containing the Visa is safely tucked in my bag and am wacthing it with my two eyes i cant allow these hotel staff go near it.

Yes i got the visa and yes am still in Acraa to leave 2moro but level don change ooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I would sure give you people the full gist when i get home tomorrow this is just to let you know the my passport is now carrying a prized asset!!!!!

@ Pa Right Congrats!!! All things work together for good for them that love God!!!

Cheers all
Congrats, my sis o!!!!!!
Abeg tell us of the level wey change ;)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Olabisi2010 said:
Thank you ALL for the best wishes...Canada Agbewa oooo loruko Jesu..Amin. Meaning: Canada will be our land of multiple blessings IJMN. Amen
Amen! And Congrats!

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@Tinu, I am anxious to hear about the no of people that Accra issued visa when you go there to pick yours, Did you get the opportunity to Chat with any of the officers to know why the delay?

Loolo

forwardever

Aug 28, 2012
Hello all, i am new to this forum and within the few days of discovering this forum, I have learnt so much from you guys. It is a very enriching and addictive forum.....Many many congrats to all who have one good news, update etc to share.

forwardever

Aug 28, 2012
My NOC is 0111, my VO is Accra and we did medicals in June. The VO requested that we forward FBI clearance certificate because my spouse lived in the United States for some time. We have requested it and their website says 6 weeks. Does anyone have a recent experience to share regarding how long it took to get the clearance certificate from FBI? Thanks

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 By God's grace.
jodav3 said:
DonBaker,

Welcome to the family. My view about your post is that we all have different reasons why we want to emmigrate, least of which in my opinion is economic. With about 12 years work experience, I can safely assume that you have risen somehow in your chosen career and would have experienced some of the bumps in the corporate or business world in Nigeria. The primary reason why some of us including myself want to migrate is to give our children a better platform to start afresh. I strongly have faith that Nigeria either as it is today or when it is eventually balkanized will be a better place to be in future but clearly at the moment, it is a serious gamble, dotted with several uncertainties. I will not forgive myself to find out when I am old that I could have given my children a better platform to compete in life.

Needless to tell you that some of us have had close shaves with death in rather unimaginable circumstances despite our so called 'comfort' in Nigeria. It would take a bit of self denial not to face the reality of our present predicament as a nation and opt for a seemingly ideal system like canada if one has the opportunity. As for me, it is not an option to leave family behind while I stay in Nigeria making money. I will rather want to see my children grow before me when I have opportunity to impart right values to them than to make money while they imbibe vices several miles away. If I must go we must all go together, if I must stay, we all must stay together. I also think this decision demands that we dare to burn the bridge, though not recklessly aswe have been severally advised by Seniors. If you are an elephant in Nigeria, it is my believe that you can never be an ant in any other place in the world including Canada except you belong to those who make money the 'usual' way. With the little background you gave, I believe you will find your feat anywhere. Eat that Frog my brother.

If I were you, I will make haste to Accra and pick up the Ugwu leaf. The decision is all yours bros.

@ Jodav3, nice post and right on point.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Olabisi2010 said:
The Most Excellency is JESUS, Shout Halleluyah, Amen.

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.
Congrats Olabisi

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Olabisi2010 said:
The Most Excellency is JESUS, Shout Halleluyah, Amen.

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.
Congratulations Olabisi. May God continue to favour you as you proceed with other processes.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Olabisi2010
Halleluyahhhhhhhh to the Almighty. Congrats!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
thejackson said:
My people
I salute all of una.
Congrats to Anty TINU and others who got Visa

Pa Right--- Na wa for youoooo Wetin carry you go Doha? Lagos-Europe -Canada is still the bestoooooooo

For those who are not sure about coming to Canada, please my advise is

1 Return your visa and face your lucrative business in Nigeria
2 Withdraw your application and apply to be the Governor of Central Bank

I have stayed here for 30 days. This is the only place I have seen where a man in his 50s-60s is happy being a" SALES BOY" with a house and a car. In Niger, every goes to school , then graduate, get a good job , get a car and a house.It is not so here in Calgary
A plumber, factory worker, carpenter etc all have houses and cars. Thanks to the wonderful system.

Educational Qualifications are not glorified here. I have Ex - Medical Doctors , Bankers etc working as middle-level men with pride.
If your dream is to sit in an airconditioned room, sip a glass of tea, signed some document, then stay back at Ikoyi and V.I.

Finally men and brethren, the Canadian system is working. People are coming from USA, Australia England, Ireland, France , Italy to Canada
Na you when dey Ajegunle, Mushin, Umunede, Sapele, Otukpo, Zaria, no go come?
Pa the Jackson,I can't but agree with you 100%. I always believe in having a plan B in any thing you do in life. I'd rather have the PERMANENT RESIDENCE 8) 8)without maximizing it, than to need it without having it. @ Donbaker, no further delays, please proceed to Accra with the next available flight for your Ugwu leaf. I will look forward to reading your posts again on this forum someday,when you will confirm to forum members that it was not a mistake after all. ::) ::) ::)

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ forwardever,welcome to the forum!!