+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
@Olabisi2010 CONGRATS

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Vikolo,Amen ooooooo

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
tito said:
Bros..small, small Oh! Didn't get the bolded part but I would suggest not burning any bridge at all, the world is too tight in the present days and we need all of the bridges everywhere. Though I agree with the analysis on situation in Nigeria, there are modified alternatives to the same issue. These alternatives can only be proffered when you have fully or reasonably understood the peculiarities of DonBaker. I have friends who have resolve never to visit "home" again but some of us are citizens of the world and we move in accordance with economic dictates..reason why we need all the bridges.

DonBaker would land as he has planned but will need to work out a plan that meet his future expectations and that of his family.

All the best.
You are right Tito.

As much as I would want to give the kids the right footing, I also do not want to jeopardize it by not been able to fund the foundation I am trying to build leaving my lucrative business entirely behind me. Adequate planning is thus needed to preserve all bridges should I need them to cross over again and again.

Donbaker should spread the mat and search out every available option that will suit his plan with his family, but should not abandon the project he has laboured so much to achieve now that he has gotten to the finish line!

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
tinuadeadebola said:
My people.
As am writing this, the envelope containing the Visa is safely tucked in my bag and am wacthing it with my two eyes i cant allow these hotel staff go near it.

Yes i got the visa and yes am still in Acraa to leave 2moro but level don change ooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I would sure give you people the full gist when i get home tomorrow this is just to let you know the my passport is now carrying a prized asset!!!!!

@ Pa Right Congrats!!! All things work together for good for them that love God!!!

Cheers all
Congratssss. Pls hold it well well and safe journey back .

@ Pa Right
congrats on your safe landing. We will soon start another forum of landed calgarians cos some of us will join you soonest.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Olabisi2010 said:
The Most Excellency is JESUS, Shout Halleluyah, Amen.

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.
Congratulationsssssssssssssss

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
EMO said:
Dearest Pa Right,
You are not the only Ijebu in the house. I checked on Qatar LOS-DOH-FRA its $2,231+ for my family of 5. And I have my arrangement from FRA-YYC. But there must be no delay in Doha, otherwise I will be in soup.

The GT card had once messed up in DUBAI, CANTON, and Quanzhou before they seem to have reputation for it. Good advise not to load money into all these Ngbati ngbati cards of Sanusi banks.

I want to nominate Pa Right as the Amuludun of Calgary wide Land and Babe Tinu as Mama Atuluse of the West coast Canada and Ma Ig as the Yeye of Naija in Canada federal

If u are for it say I if you are against it say nay

I will count the vote by 1600H PHC time GBAM
I sir

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Olabisi... I sing with you.

Congrats on your PPR.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
From my own case/experience, I will advise you please ignore the UCI Number section if you don't have one. When I went for visa collection and filled the form (Imm08) I had no UCI Number so I left it blank (though I had an Immigration File/application number) and went with the form to Accra like that and the VO did not complain. However, I noticed the COPRs have UCI Number each for myself and family members. So, leaving it blank is no problem. You will know UCI Number on visa collection. So, to answer your question UCI number is NOT same as File Number/Application Number!

On the issue of sending your passports to Accra via courier I recently learnt from a friend (who is also a forum member) who tried doing it that DHL and UPS won't play game in that respect. So why don't you plan to go physically next week Monday for it? If you can't go then write an authorization letter for your spouse and let him/her go to Accra, of course with passports and other documents required for the visas. I believe you are also aware that the 60 days ultimatum for visa collection is counting down.

Lastly, I think taking your family to settle in first maybe a good one/plan to start with. I don't see it as a bad idea. BUT first make haste to go get the visas :)

Best wishes!
Lukeke
[/quote]

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will complete the form ASAP. And as regards the Visas, I will make immediate arrangements to go to Accra based on all the advise I have received here.
I want to thank you all for responding to my questions. I truly appreciate you all. Tito I got your PM. I will definitely get in touch. Jodavic et all thank you so much. Like I said before, this is such a wonderful forum and I am glad I found you guys.
I have also been able to use the information I got here to help someone finally leaving next week. He was almost stuck here because he had issues and could not pay for his fares. But I gave him info about IOM which I got from the forum and he got in touch with their Ghana office. Now he has his ticket.
Thanks to you all.
God bless you real good.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Olabisi2010 said:
The Most Excellency is JESUS, Shout Halleluyah, Amen.

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR, indeed to God be the glory, God will perfect the rest of the process for you and your family in due course.

Let the showers of blessings continue to flow.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My people
I salute all of una.
Congrats to Anty TINU and others who got Visa

Pa Right--- Na wa for youoooo Wetin carry you go Doha? Lagos-Europe -Canada is still the bestoooooooo

For those who are not sure about coming to Canada, please my advise is

1 Return your visa and face your lucrative business in Nigeria
2 Withdraw your application and apply to be the Governor of Central Bank

I have stayed here for 30 days. This is the only place I have seen where a man in his 50s-60s is happy being a" SALES BOY" with a house and a car. In Niger, every goes to school , then graduate, get a good job , get a car and a house.It is not so here in Calgary
A plumber, factory worker, carpenter etc all have houses and cars. Thanks to the wonderful system.

Educational Qualifications are not glorified here. I have Ex - Medical Doctors , Bankers etc working as middle-level men with pride.
If your dream is to sit in an airconditioned room, sip a glass of tea, signed some document, then stay back at Ikoyi and V.I.

Finally men and brethren, the Canadian system is working. People are coming from USA, Australia England, Ireland, France , Italy to Canada
Na you when dey Ajegunle, Mushin, Umunede, Sapele, Otukpo, Zaria, no go come?

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Tinu and Alayo,

Congrats on your PPR Visa.

@OLABISI2010,

Congrats on ur PPR.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
thejackson said:
My people
I salute all of una.
Congrats to Anty TINU and others who got Visa

Pa Right--- Na wa for youoooo Wetin carry you go Doha? Lagos-Europe -Canada is still the bestoooooooo

For those who are not sure about coming to Canada, please my advise is

1 Return your visa and face your lucrative business in Nigeria
2 Withdraw your application and apply to be the Governor of Central Bank

I have stayed here for 30 days. This is the only place I have seen where a man in his 50s-60s is happy being a" SALES BOY" with a house and a car. In Niger, every goes to school , then graduate, get a good job , get a car and a house.It is not so here in Calgary
A plumber, factory worker, carpenter etc all have houses and cars. Thanks to the wonderful system.

Educational Qualifications are not glorified here. I have Ex - Medical Doctors , Bankers etc working as middle-level men with pride.
If your dream is to sit in an airconditioned room, sip a glass of tea, signed some document, then stay back at Ikoyi and V.I.

Finally men and brethren, the Canadian system is working. People are coming from USA, Australia England, Ireland, France , Italy to Canada
Na you when dey Ajegunle, Mushin, Umunede, Sapele, Otukpo, Zaria, no go come?
Gbam.Well said.see you soon god's willing!!!

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Pa Right on your successful landing, may the favour of the Lord not depart from you and your family IJN. May you never regret moving to Canada IJN.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Pa Right,
congratulations on ur safe landing in Canada, that was some experience u shared with us, thanks.
The good Lord will grant you favour in the ur new Land , stay mightily blessed IJN amen.

@ Tinuadebola & Alyo,
Congratulations on the collection of ur PR visas, wish you safe landing and divine favour when you
decide to move. stay blessed.

@Olabisi2010,
congratulations on ur PPR.

@ All,
The waiting is tedious but thanks to this house for encouragement. please someone holla to Accra to do something about MI1 & MI2 now