+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Pa Right has landed gbam gbam GBOSA oooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

Thank God for safe trip/landing

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@all.

Good day to all. Any ideas on how to get credential assessment?

NOC Code 8222 planned to use for the application in 2013

Bachelor of Technology degree in Marine Engineering and "O/level" WASC GCE

1 Where do you send it?
2 How much it will cost?
3 Do you have to send the original certs or a coloured scanned will suffice?

Thanks for your responses

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
My people.
As am writing this, the envelope containing the Visa is safely tucked in my bag and am wacthing it with my two eyes i cant allow these hotel staff go near it.

Yes i got the visa and yes am still in Acraa to leave 2moro but level don change ooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I would sure give you people the full gist when i get home tomorrow this is just to let you know the my passport is now carrying a prized asset!!!!!

@ Pa Right Congrats!!! All things work together for good for them that love God!!!

Cheers all
C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

Busy-Bee

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ Pa Right,

Congratulations on the successful final landing.

@ Tinuadeabola, Alayo et al,
Congrats on the collection of the "ugwu leaf". Thank God for journey mercies.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
@ Tinuadeadebola and Alayo Congratulations on ur Collection of ur PRV.......... :D :D :D :D :D

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Most Excellency is JESUS, Shout Halleluyah, Amen.

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
DonBaker said:
Also for those that have picked up their 'Ugwu leaves' as it is popularly referred to in this forum, what is the UCI number? i only have the immigration file number so while filling the IMM08 for I saw this and was
  • wondering if it is the same as my immigration file number

Finally I am planning to move my family there first next year say by March-April and then I can take my time to see how things unfold.
  • I will likely send our passports by courier next week to Accra for the Visas.

Thank you all for the love and wonderful info that we have been sharing with each other in this forum. I wish I knew about this forum earleir than now.
Hello DonBaker,

From my own case/experience, I will advise you please ignore the UCI Number section if you don't have one. When I went for visa collection and filled the form (Imm08) I had no UCI Number so I left it blank (though I had an Immigration File/application number) and went with the form to Accra like that and the VO did not complain. However, I noticed the COPRs have UCI Number each for myself and family members. So, leaving it blank is no problem. You will know UCI Number on visa collection. So, to answer your question UCI number is NOT same as File Number/Application Number!

On the issue of sending your passports to Accra via courier I recently learnt from a friend (who is also a forum member) who tried doing it that DHL and UPS won't play game in that respect. So why don't you plan to go physically next week Monday for it? If you can't go then write an authorization letter for your spouse and let him/her go to Accra, of course with passports and other documents required for the visas. I believe you are also aware that the 60 days ultimatum for visa collection is counting down.

Lastly, I think taking your family to settle in first maybe a good one/plan to start with. I don't see it as a bad idea. BUT first make haste to go get the visas :)

Best wishes!
Lukeke

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Olabisi2010 said:

The ever faithful God has decided to rain the showers of blessings on me and my entire household. I just came out of a meeting now and sat at my desk to clear my desk for the day's job. I decided to check my phone for mails and texts messages received while in the meeting.

To the Glory of God, Accra PPR mail was sent to me by 10:23am. Let Somebody shout Halleluyah...It is well with us ALL, IJMN. Amen. This signifies the end to my brief sojourn in the UK as I move on to the Great North, Canada.
Halleluyah! Congrats Olabisi2010!!

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Olabisi2010 said:

halleluyaaaaaaaaaaa

congratsssssssssssss

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congrats olabisi2010 on your PPR.happy for you !!!!

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
babymart said:
Congrats olabisi2010 on your PPR.happy for you !!!!
you are next oh

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Olabisi2010 congrats

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Olabisi2010 said:

Congratulation and Jubilation and Celebration to our Olabisi2010

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Many things my dear, the price is slightly cheaper than others on round trip. They are "The best airline" for 2011 with very nice meal on board and powerful entertainment. children friendly and very exciting. The price they charge is low compared to what you get.

They served chairman as you want it GBAM. I took lots of it from Lagos to DOHA and back.....not the reason I missed the flight though! ;D ;D ;D

Imagine on United Airways to Huston, i was asked to pay $6 for one 33ml of chairman ........just imagine....Ok, i agreed to pay for the chairman because the journey too long (13hrs non-stop) I brought out $24 for 4 cans.....Alas the small girl say they don't accept cash on board...Yeepa. I quickly searched my hand luggage brought out the GT card I got.

Gbam, she inserted the card...Omo na error, error the useless machine begin show o. It does not recognise my card. thank God na sipini money I put inside. Another advise do not load your card with your POF o! :-\

I thirst for 13 solid hours, my throat almost burst...And I dey see chairman for other people front....I regreted not flying Qatar at that time.

The next flight from Texas to Calgary, EMO, na sufer head first class. Foods were served on purchase only. Same story no card on board. Omo I vex raise my voice and they agreed to serve us diet coke, coke, sprit and other jedi-jedi drinks. I took one tumbler cos of hunger. Thank God my wife had gone to buy fries and chicken for my children at airport before boarding. I refused to spend
N1,700.00 just for small potato chips and small wing of chicken (okuko) at $12.00. EMO hunger wire me like say I wan kaput inside plane. My wife warn me o! The journey was 4hrs 20mins yours sincerely carry empty stomach enter Calgary. :mad: :mad: >

Need I tell you what happened immediately I entered Calgary? Please fly Qatar! GBAM GBAM GBOSA. :p :p :p
Dearest Pa Right,
You are not the only Ijebu in the house. I checked on Qatar LOS-DOH-FRA its $2,231+ for my family of 5. And I have my arrangement from FRA-YYC. But there must be no delay in Doha, otherwise I will be in soup.

The GT card had once messed up in DUBAI, CANTON, and Quanzhou before they seem to have reputation for it. Good advise not to load money into all these Ngbati ngbati cards of Sanusi banks.

I want to nominate Pa Right as the Amuludun of Calgary wide Land and Babe Tinu as Mama Atuluse of the West coast Canada and Ma Ig as the Yeye of Naija in Canada federal

If u are for it say I if you are against it say nay

I will count the vote by 1600H PHC time GBAM