+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Thanks so much for the outpouring of love and good wishes for the PPR and for my daughter's birthday. Am so happy to belong here and I trust that God will answer everyone of us in due season.

I give God thanks for making me know about the Canadian immigration program and more thanks for making me know about the thread which has made a great impact in the entire process. I might not be able to mention everyone but I have to thank some persons whom have spent tier time and energy to ensure all goes well with this process.

I thank Ig for creating this thread and for being my friend all through, my landed seniors who were with me at the early stage of the process and stood by me all through I thank you all. Pa seglad thanks for the endless discussions and insights on Skype, pa Oloye thanks for being there for your time both on phone and on pm, Tito for making out time to call me I do appreciate, Barsindo hmmmmmmmm you were always there at the beginning of the process making each step lighter I say thank you. Shalom, Gent2, Jada! Idan, Oladapo, Oceana, pelumi I say a big thank you to you all for sparing time to answer my numerous Pm I do not take it for granted.

My personal persons whom we were always encouraging each other, pa Right, Jackson, lukeke, Gabil and others too numerous to mention thank you all for being in constant torch all through you guys made the wait easier

My Abuja peeps in fact my immediate constituency,thanks for being there, fatex and babymat I see you receiving yours this week by God's grace amen.

I thank you all wonderful forumites once again and urge us to continue in this same spirit as we need each other more in Canada!!! May the joy go round, may the MRs start flowing so my dear Spokes, Mandie and other M1, 2 and 3 can get the much awaited medical and may the PPR continue this week so that the joy in my household would go round everyone waiting.

Thank you all
Ma Tinu,
I cannot but create time to say congratulations to you on your PPR despite our phone conversation tonight. This is good to know and i am happy for you and all others that got PPR. This is the Lord's doing and it is so marvelous.

Welcome to this side in advance.

Oloye

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
@All,

Many thanks for the salutions and celebrations on the receipt of our visa, sorry for the belated response, the journey back wasn't easy but we thank God for His grace in making it a successful one.

We thank God for the continued showers of blessings, it shall never cease to flow in this forum;
@tinuadeadebola,
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR and you duaghter's birthday

@Alayo
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR

@Ig,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as you have proclaimed it so shall it be IJN, Amen.

@Orire,
Congratulations on the receipt of your baby's MR

@Vincentcal
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on the receipt of your visa

Things of celebrations will continue to flow in our midst as God continues to perfect everything that concerns each and every one of us IJN.Amen

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 By God's grace.
alayo said:
sorry i don't know how u pple are doing this timeline of a thing [on the left].
but my timeline is .
application received 27feb 2010.
AVO .......................APRILL 2010.
MED REQUSTED..........MAY-30- 2012.
MED DONE.................JUNE 6/16 -2012.
PPR SENT...................AUGUST 20-2012.
VISA ISSUE ................AUGUST 27-2012, IN JESUS NAME.
LANDING .....................SEPTEMBER 2012
Congrats on your PPR Alayo.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
EMO said:
Thanks for your support. I was surprised beyond explanations o :eek:
@ Orire
Congratulation. Your baby's MR was very fast. It means your initial PPR will still suffice in terms of the time baseline. It appears a new one will be issued shortly within the next two weeks.

@ 4Glory, Lukeke, kbert,Wunmi
Congratulations.

@ Jovic
Please let everyone keep updating the spreadsheet in my signature. it appears more detailed and organized than the long list in the thread page

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
alayo said:
sorry i don't know how u pple are doing this timeline of a thing [on the left].
but my timeline is .
application received 27feb 2010.
AVO .......................APRILL 2010.
MED REQUSTED..........MAY-30- 2012.
MED DONE.................JUNE 6/16 -2012.
PPR SENT...................AUGUST 20-2012.
VISA ISSUE ................AUGUST 27-2012, IN JESUS NAME.
LANDING .....................SEPTEMBER 2012
Alayo
It is very easy to update your forum profile information, just look up the current page when you are logged into the site, to your right hand side where you have Home, Assessment, Help etc, click on profile, it will display another page for you, in the new window, to your left hand side you will see the box containing headers named Profile info, Modify Profile and Action , select forum profile infomation then a new page where you will see the respective boxes for you to update as applicable. When done just click on change profile or save at the far left hand side of the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
@ Tinuadebola and the other PPR recipients, CONGRATULATIONS!!! May we all find favour and good speed in the promised land.
@ IG, happy belated birthday mam. May the years ahead be long and filled with good tidings. i look forward to joining you in Canada for next year's celebration.
Wishing everyone a very beautiful week ahead. it was indeed nice to see some lovely people on Saturday. Definitely time well spent.

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
4glory said:
Alayo
It is very easy to update your forum profile information, just look up the current page when you are logged into the site, to your right hand side where you have Home, Assessment, Help etc, click on profile, it will display another page for you, in the new window, to your left hand side you will see the box containing headers named Profile info, Modify Profile and Action , select forum profile infomation then a new page where you will see the respective boxes for you to update as applicable. When done just click on change profile or save at the far left hand side of the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Cheers
@ 4glory, thanks for this info. I too tried updating my profile as you have described but it seems there is a threshold (may be based on number of posts) required to be met before one can update his/her profile as you have described. For my profile: under modify profile, I only have Account Related Settings, thus I believe one has to be more active on the forum to have access to all its features.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
cd0107 said:
@ 4glory, thanks for this info. I too tried updating my profile as you have described but it seems there is a threshold (may be based on number of posts) required to be met before one can update his/her profile as you have described. For my profile: under modify profile, I only have Account Related Settings, thus I believe one has to be more active on the forum to have access to all its features.
Yeah, you are very correct, you need to make about 10 or 20 posts before you can do that as well as sending PM, you can try again after your 10th post.

Cheers

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Thanks so much for the outpouring of love and good wishes for the PPR and for my daughter's birthday. Am so happy to belong here and I trust that God will answer everyone of us in due season.

I give God thanks for making me know about the Canadian immigration program and more thanks for making me know about the thread which has made a great impact in the entire process. I might not be able to mention everyone but I have to thank some persons whom have spent tier time and energy to ensure all goes well with this process.

I thank Ig for creating this thread and for being my friend all through, my landed seniors who were with me at the early stage of the process and stood by me all through I thank you all. Pa seglad thanks for the endless discussions and insights on Skype, pa Oloye thanks for being there for your time both on phone and on pm, Tito for making out time to call me I do appreciate, Barsindo hmmmmmmmm you were always there at the beginning of the process making each step lighter I say thank you. Shalom, Gent2, Jada! Idan, Oladapo, Oceana, pelumi I say a big thank you to you all for sparing time to answer my numerous Pm I do not take it for granted.

My personal persons whom we were always encouraging each other, pa Right, Jackson, lukeke, Gabil and others too numerous to mention thank you all for being in constant torch all through you guys made the wait easier

My Abuja peeps in fact my immediate constituency,thanks for being there, fatex and babymat I see you receiving yours this week by God's grace amen.

I thank you all wonderful forumites once again and urge us to continue in this same spirit as we need each other more in Canada!!! May the joy go round, may the MRs start flowing so my dear Spokes, Mandie and other M1, 2 and 3 can get the much awaited medical and may the PPR continue this week so that the joy in my household would go round everyone waiting.

Thank you all
Dearest Tinu,
This is a very happy news for this Monday...oops, sorry Wednesday ;D ;D :p
It is indeed the Lords doing and I rejoice with you and yours!!!!
Congratulations and much blessings as you start the main preparations!!!! ;)

I also wish to use this opportunity to congratulate all contributors to this thread who have announced good news of different proportions so far (I have been reading many pages and so sorry I can't start mentioning specific names), ok, I remember lukeke :eek:

And I am sorry I was unable to attend last Saturday meeting too :-[, was working in the office on that day but felt your presence and prayers.

God bless you all :-*

cd0107

Apr 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
4glory said:
Yeah, you are very correct, you need to make about 10 or 20 posts before you can do that as well as sending PM, you can try again after your 10th post.

Cheers
Okay thanks.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@ Alayo, Big congrats to you. Alele to Accra and safe journey.

@ IG, happy/100x belated birthday. We will parry seriously when we get to canada by God's grace.

Momo Tinu, like I said earlier, now it is here, and how have you been feeling since then? Only you can tell!
Congrats. Many more years ahead for your princess in joy good health and destiny fulfilment.
Now, on your way to accra fast fast!!!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
spokes said:
I also wish to use this opportunity to congratulate all contributors to this thread who have announced good news of different proportions so far (I have been reading many pages and so sorry I can't start mentioning specific names), ok, I remember lukeke :eek:

God bless you all :-*
Thanks Ma'am. By God's grace your Canadian dream will be a reality, it will not die IJN. Amen. Soon, by His grace, we will celebrate and rejoice with you on this forum/thread.

God bless you too. ;)

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madam Tinu,
Congratsssssssssssssssss on your PPR , your daugter s birthday et aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

so happy for you.
May your joy know no bounds

Did you finally check when your e ces was updated?

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
Hmmmmmm what can i say!!! My daughter turned 10 today and i was so happy and excited!!! I was preparing for the big party only for me to see the PPR email drop on my phone.

My people its double celebration for me and. I would come back after the party to give the full gist!!!!
Congrats dear, Oku orire o,
I'm really happy for you, Canada asan e si owo, omo, ifokanbale ati alafia. Amin
Take care

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
yejydo said:
Madam Tinu,
Congratsssssssssssssssss on your PPR , your daugter s birthday et aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

so happy for you.
May your joy know no bounds

Did you finally check when your e ces was updated?
@Yejydo,

Don't let ecase update bother you. As at the moment I have collected the visas while my ecase still shows "in process". Expect your PPR mail any time from now. Congrats in advance!