+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
There is no sin in hope. If its not this week it will come next week.

Happy weekend

so much likes!

@ EMO,by the way you are going this days,i foresee Accra sending your Baby MR plus PPR soonest.

Just continue with your Good work.

By the way,where is *Mandie* and Spokes at?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
spicey said:
so much likes!

@ EMO,by the way you are going this days,i foresee Accra sending your Baby MR plus PPR soonest.

I am here, just chock watching things and praying for the release of the MRs...
*Mandie*

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ canadian Tafl,congratz on your safe landing.wishing you the best of the best in your new Found home-canada!!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Mandie,by God grace,it shall come to pass.Sooner than we thought!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Good Morning my people.hope we all had a wonderful night rest.For those of us in Abj,we've bin enjoying RAin! Rain!! RAin!!! since last night till now.It has actually saturated the soil showing the seaason we are in.My prayers is that Accra saturate us with all the necessary updates by next week.Bon weekend!!

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
ABO said:
My people,
I have been a silent member of this great forum for a long time. It's such a great place for us all to share experiences and advise. Let me share my Landing experience with you all.
I got my Visa from Accra 2 mondays ago and since I had something to do in the US this week, I decided it would be a good idea to just "land" in Canada and "kill two birds with one stone".
I quickly did all that was necessary to get the mandatorily required amount for POF on hand. It will interest you to know that because of the part of the world which we come from, cash may be your only option to show POF at POE. This is because, most Nigerian banks don't issue Travelers' Cheque anymore and sadly, your Nigerian bank statement is likely not going to be accepted (for obvious reasons) as POF.
I got to the US and declared the amount of money I was carrying to Customs. Please and Please, if you happen to be travelling to Canada via the US, make sure you declare the exact amount money you are carrying with you if over $10,000; you are not breaking any law by carrying such amount of money on you but, you will be breaking the law if you refuse to declare it and you will risk losing the money and or even going to prison.
After the necessary checks and confirmation, I was issued a copy of the currency declaration document, (all over within 20 mins) and was on my way.
I took a flight to Toronto and I must say here, that I was pretty anxious. The reality that: boy! Now you are on your way to Canada for real”; the suspense and anxiety as regards what you will meet, how you will be received, what next etc. was almost giving me a fever.
As soon as we landed, I followed the signs for residents and informed the officer that I was an immigrant landing for the first time. I was warmly welcomed to Canada with genuine smiles and given some forms to fill. I was properly guided in filling the forms and then directed to another officer who made record of the cash I had on me, welcomed me again to Canada and directed me to the exit. The whole process did not take more that 30mins.This was truly the most friendly reception I have received in all my travels with my “green passport”. I immediately proceeded to getting my SIN number at the closest Service Canada office and opened a bank account. Everything went on without stress and I met very friendly people everywhere I went.
So far, my experience has been wonderful. Canada is a beautiful place and truly diverse in its population; everywhere I go, I find people of different races and you will be amazed how much people are willing to help you with any information you are trying to get. You easily would “feel at home here”. I was undecided when I was leaving Nigeria as to how soon I will relocate to Canada finally, but, my people, with all I have seen in the last 2 days here; I can't wait to be here for good!. God bless you all!

@ ABO
@ Canadian Tafi
Congrats for the safe landing, God will grant all that you desire in Canada.

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
@abo, thanks for d great info... We can't wait to join u now

@CT, may God order ur steps in d new land...

@all... Let's keep our hopes alive. Canada a gbe wa oh

ketiks

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2009
Doc's Request.
01-10-2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-10-2009
IELTS Request
Written submission
File Transfer...
10-10-2009, full documents submitted on 21th dec 2010
Med's Request
25-02-2010, with RPRF, PPR AND INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW
Med's Done....
25-03-2010
Interview........
19-05-2010.Had medical of my second daughter 20-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-02-2011. Told they requested for PPR earlier 15-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
March 2011
GENT2 send your email pls.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats - Canadian Tafi on succesful landing. May God continue to smoothen your ways in your new home.

I also say congrats to all who have one update or the other. To all who are expecting MR and PPR from Accra, do not worry because it is closer than you think 8) 8) 8)

Pls see the link below for the tactics employed by fraudsters and refuse to fall victim. :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/montreal-man-victim-kijiji-scam-233933115.html

Kcsider

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
I am here, just chock watching things and praying for the release of the MRs...
*Mandie*

Don't you worry *Mandie* for our prayers are with you.,okay?

Best Wishes,

Lady Spicey.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@All PPR/PRV Recepients
Everybody e ku ipalemo o.Pls lets plan towards this wonderful meeting that we are to host. I suggest we contribute some amount each to make provision for item 7 on that day. If this is ok by us,Kindly come up with suggestions of how much each person should contribute.

@All
Pls those attending the meeting should make there intentions known by sending a text or mail to Ig who will then give us the number of people to prepare for. By God's grace, we shall soon be sharing the goodnews of all still expecting.

@canadatafi and ABO
Congratulations on your successful landing

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Canadian Tafi said:
Hi My people,

i landed gloriously on thursdays with my family to the Glory of God.

Our landing story is not any differnent from what you have heard before, smooth landing no hassles as your documents are genuine and you have nothing to worry about. About the POF, if you have above $10,000, just declare it in lagos, there is no hasssle about it with the customs, just make sure you have your bank statement to show the proof of transfer.

My candid advise for all those preparing to land, please look for someone to help you and show you around when you land. Canada is a new land for us and the way it is, we really need a committed, trusted friend or relative to show you around. in 1 day, i have rented a house, opened accounts in TD bank and got the sin number,

it is a lovely experience but challening as well. i have living expereince in England, but honestly without a friend or relative it will be tough adjusting.

so before you land, pls find help. the newcomers programme will not take you around and show you the city you are not familiar with.

takia all

CT
Congratulations. The new land will yield its dividend. Amen

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
so much likes!

Thank you and for all that are anxiously waiting to the same.