+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
lukeke said:
Good morning everyone.

To the glory of God and with great humility I write to testify that "the set/appointed time has come" for God has favored me AGAIN (Ps. 102:13).

................I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about by now. BUT to confirm, I got my PPR mail a couple of minutes ago!

Please join me to appreciate God as I reiterate that, to God be all glory!!!!
Congrats Lukeke. Ire na akari o Amen.

idkolapo

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Med's Request
21-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2012
alayo said:
S/N ID EXPECTING MR? MED DONE EXPECTING PPR?
1 IGBEHINADARA YES YES
2 EMO YES YES
3 JOVIC N/A 15-5-2012 YES
4 ORIRE YES YES
5 MAMA DEE YES YES
6 TINUADEBOLA N/A 21-6-2012 YES
7 MANDIEBRAXTON YES YES
8 GABRILLA YES YES
9 SPOKE YES YES
10 BUSY BEE YES YES
11 MELODY2003 YES YES
12 AKEREKORO YES YES
13 GEELADO N/A YES
14 FORSURE YES YES
15 GABIL YES YES
16 IDIKOLAPO N/A 24-5-2012 YES
17 YEJYDO N/A YES
18 OMOELLE N/A YES
19 TEMI YES YES
20 IKEMBA YES YES
21 ALFPHARM YES YES
22 ISY YES YES
23 FATEX N/A YES
24 JAMES N/A YES
25 BABYMART N/A. YES
26 ADIGUN YES YES
27 SMOOTH YES YES
28. WUNMI N/A YES
29. MIDAS YES . YES
30 Alayo. N/A JUNE-16-2912 YES

ABO

Jun 12, 2012
My people,
I have been a silent member of this great forum for a long time. It’s such a great place for us all to share experiences and advise. Let me share my Landing experience with you all.
I got my Visa from Accra 2 mondays ago and since I had something to do in the US this week, I decided it would be a good idea to just "land" in Canada and "kill two birds with one stone".
I quickly did all that was necessary to get the mandatorily required amount for POF on hand. It will interest you to know that because of the part of the world which we come from, cash may be your only option to show POF at POE. This is because, most Nigerian banks don't issue Travelers’ Cheque anymore and sadly, your Nigerian bank statement is likely not going to be accepted (for obvious reasons) as POF.
I got to the US and declared the amount of money I was carrying to Customs. Please and Please, if you happen to be travelling to Canada via the US, make sure you declare the exact amount money you are carrying with you if over $10,000; you are not breaking any law by carrying such amount of money on you but, you will be breaking the law if you refuse to declare it and you will risk losing the money and or even going to prison.
After the necessary checks and confirmation, I was issued a copy of the currency declaration document, (all over within 20 mins) and was on my way.
I took a flight to Toronto and I must say here, that I was pretty anxious. The reality that: boy! Now you are on your way to Canada for real”; the suspense and anxiety as regards what you will meet, how you will be received, what next etc. was almost giving me a fever.
As soon as we landed, I followed the signs for residents and informed the officer that I was an immigrant landing for the first time. I was warmly welcomed to Canada with genuine smiles and given some forms to fill. I was properly guided in filling the forms and then directed to another officer who made record of the cash I had on me, welcomed me again to Canada and directed me to the exit. The whole process did not take more that 30mins.This was truly the most friendly reception I have received in all my travels with my “green passport”. I immediately proceeded to getting my SIN number at the closest Service Canada office and opened a bank account. Everything went on without stress and I met very friendly people everywhere I went.
So far, my experience has been wonderful. Canada is a beautiful place and truly diverse in its population; everywhere I go, I find people of different races and you will be amazed how much people are willing to help you with any information you are trying to get. You easily would “feel at home here”. I was undecided when I was leaving Nigeria as to how soon I will relocate to Canada finally, but, my people, with all I have seen in the last 2 days here; I can’t wait to be here for good!. God bless you all!

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
@abo Good news thanks for the landing Experience...Best of luck..cheers

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Abo,congratz on ur successful landing.You are indeed welcome to this "wonderful Naija family".Is a good thing yo u identified with us!!Welcome once again!!!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
congrats ma Tinu on your success.your story was a real challenge to all of us.
congrats lukeke
congrats abo.what a way to join the forum.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Jovic said:
@ Smiling- face,
Congrats,
your visa office no bi Accra, are u naija, watin you look 4 in Singapore
Thanks.....my VO is Singapore.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
EMO said:
Smilling_face
Congratulations on the occasion of your medicals. Are you married, with children? What is the rate of response in your VO?

Its good to have you here

Cheers
Thanks much! We have seen few quick medicals from our VO.....suddenly it is stopped!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
lukeke said:
Good morning everyone.

To the glory of God and with great humility I write to testify that "the set/appointed time has come" for God has favored me AGAIN (Ps. 102:13).

................I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about by now. BUT to confirm, I got my PPR mail a couple of minutes ago!

Please join me to appreciate God as I reiterate that, to God be all glory!!!!
Congrats Lukeke -

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Happy weekend my wonderful people while we pray for Accra to release all "Releasables" by next week!!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Happy weekend my wonderful people.We pray for Accra to release all "Releasables" by next wEek!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babymart said:
Happy weekend my wonderful people.We pray for Accra to release all "Releasables" by next wEek!!!
There is no sin in hope. If its not this week it will come next week.

Happy weekend

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Emo,yeah ur right.Hopeful of favorable and timely response from AVO!!

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
Hi My people,

i landed gloriously on thursdays with my family to the Glory of God.

Our landing story is not any differnent from what you have heard before, smooth landing no hassles as your documents are genuine and you have nothing to worry about. About the POF, if you have above $10,000, just declare it in lagos, there is no hasssle about it with the customs, just make sure you have your bank statement to show the proof of transfer.

My candid advise for all those preparing to land, please look for someone to help you and show you around when you land. Canada is a new land for us and the way it is, we really need a committed, trusted friend or relative to show you around. in 1 day, i have rented a house, opened accounts in TD bank and got the sin number,

it is a lovely experience but challening as well. i have living expereince in England, but honestly without a friend or relative it will be tough adjusting.

so before you land, pls find help. the newcomers programme will not take you around and show you the city you are not familiar with.

takia all

CT

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Congratulations on your safe arrival in Canada, God will give you triumph in all your endeavour and you shall prosper in the land. IJN. Amen.

The rest of us will land soon too in due course God willing. It is well.

Cheers