+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hey moi people do you notice the page number of this thread? 777 :eek: :eek: :eek: what a number?! :p :p :p

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

what can i say we waited, waited, waited and waited.............and finally it came. Got MR today. This journey started in April 2010 and today marked a significant step closer to the destination i give God all the praise.

My vote of thanks is very long but i would try and make it brief, i start by thanking Ma Ig who has make this thread possible for it has added so much value to the whole process, my fellow M1 applicant who kept urging me on even when it seems Accra would never answer, landed seniors with invaluable advise here and there, M2 and M3 applicant who have added new vibes to the thread and even our silent followers thanks to you all.

Cheers
Tinuade
Congrats madam for d few weeks i ve been on ds thread u re one person i see with so much sense of maturity and positivity. I rejoice with ur family and may God perfect all d remaining process.
I m a new applicant wont mind ur advice and tips.
Congrats
kemi

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

what can i say we waited, waited, waited and waited.............and finally it came. Got MR today. This journey started in April 2010 and today marked a significant step closer to the destination i give God all the praise.

My vote of thanks is very long but i would try and make it brief, i start by thanking Ma Ig who has make this thread possible for it has added so much value to the whole process, my fellow M1 applicant who kept urging me on even when it seems Accra would never answer, landed seniors with invaluable advise here and there, M2 and M3 applicant who have added new vibes to the thread and even our silent followers thanks to you all.

Cheers
Tinuade
Congrat Tinu...those that wait on the Lord....So now stay healthy :D :D :D. Finished with my medical today and now the final wait. God bless us all

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers
Tinuade

Ma Tinu Congrat o. The time is ripe for the other matter, you know what I mean :p :p :p. Indeed the journey to Canada just got confirmed. Please alele to the PP office.

Congrat once more.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omoelle said:
hello peeps

it is a good day , and my turn to dance ALANTA, bt am going to add AZONTO to it, because my MR landed with all d good conditions i.e pcc and fees.

what a good feeling ds it.

Glad to be part of this FAMILY. :-*

There cant be better time to be part of the family than a period when the gateway to the Maple leave land opens in MR, RPRF & PCC. all at once showing willingness on the part of ACCRA.

Dance jooo. I will say dance to the Lord. That type that David did and was recorded for all to hear about.

Dance o

Congrat. Ire yi a akari o. Amin

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jovic said:
This 28 months that they increased processing time to, should one begins to count from the day he submitted to Centralized Intake Office in Canada or the day we submitted full application to Ghana visa office?
From the day you submitted to Accra.

But pray and disregard the guide. Its just a guide. some within the same bracket got their visa in 9 months. And while most of the MI2-3 are yet to get MR a member of the thread in the same bracket is already in Saskatoon

So pray and keep believing.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Toluwanile said:
@ Tinuadebola
I rejoice greatly for this news of urs my sis. Congratulations! The Lord will perfect the rest in Jesus name.
Others still waiting for updates & MRs, remain expectant. It will come very soon.
For us all that have done our medicals, exceptional favour shall locate us. Satanic extension (I relate with your good intention, but most of the time, if not all times, God in heaven orders and permits the extension for the best reason, you can never be wrong on your landing time. He knows best. Landed Senior will tell you if anytime were better than the time they landed of processing time shall not be our portion in Jesus name.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
For the records and for all who may be reading thru the pages in future, if the coming of the Lord tarries. I updated my application today. Looking forward to the MR of the newest member of the family in 2 weeks. Amen.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers

Tinuade

Oh what a happy day!!!. Babe Tinu and Omelle, congratulations on your MR, it is indeed heart warming to see that you are one step away from your PR, abeg do quick and come over :D.

@ ALL waiting for update and MR, be sure to receive it this month, IJMN.

I am waiting more PPR good news tomorrow, Pa' Right, EMO, Kpopi77,Toluwanile etc are you there??? ;)

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hello everyone. I have done my Mr MR and PC. Wish everybody good luck.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
For the records and for all who may be reading thru the pages in future, if the coming of the Lord tarries. I updated my application today. Looking forward to the MR of the newest member of the family in 2 weeks. Amen.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

Cheers
Tinuade

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
Oh what a happy day!!!. Babe Tinu and Omelle, congratulations on your MR, it is indeed heart warming to see that you are one step away from your PR, abeg do quick and come over :D.

@ ALL waiting for update and MR, be sure to receive it this month, IJMN.

I am waiting more PPR good news tomorrow, Pa' Right, EMO, Kpopi77,Toluwanile etc are you there??? ;)
And why on this planet Earth is THE JACKSON's NAME NOT IN THAT LIST?

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
And why on this planet Earth is THE JACKSON's NAME NOT IN THAT LIST?
Wahalaaaaa!!!, how could I have missed out Pa theJackson aka Master Planner. It means he will be the first to receive the PPR :D. Pa theJackson, Omoge and Pa' I, just wrote the G1 drive test examination today, and we came out in flying colours, 100% GBAM!!, Naija no dey carry last 8). So as per your always planning ahead, I have posted here the link for you to access some questions, you know na ;); http://g1test.com/