+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
jodav3 said:
Ah! 2004??? the queue must be very long indeed! Well, I guess we (MI3) are operating under fast track (for whatever it is worth) which should not last more than a year or thereabout (Mandie is now I year) . How could I have waited for almost 8 years. Even now, one cannot take so many long term decisions. I pray it comes speedily o! The time to favour Jacob is now! It shall not tarry any longer
Jodav3,
I agree with you. To have waited eight (8) long years is no joke. But all is well that ends well.

Kaze88

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
MUFU said:
my naija forums membars, how is all of yous. i am congrat all of yous with mr and ppr, and even plus including all who have receive additional informations update.other poepols who is wait, no worrys it will be reach everyones. my poepols i am dey for airport now with my childrenses, small time now we will be flowing to canada city.my poepols come see my gmg bag wey i am use carry egusi, okro.fishes.peppers.crayfishes.and plenty amala powder.etc etc.it is reach 5 gmg bagses o!.sometime i think say na magics because i enter fiammmm.when i reach canada city i will be post again.thank sir.
Alagba Mufu,
No doubt you and your family must have landed in the “Canada City” by now. Congratulations O!!!!
I’m sure you will not forget to send us your usual good-humored updates, especially now that the next few days/weeks/months will hold new experiences/adventures for you.

Here’s wishing you well as you settle in Canada. Come to think of it Alagba, which of the provinces are settling in?
Thank Sir.

Kaze88

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
mightydone said:
Since u dnt trust anyone with your money, am not sure if I can offer help to u. Am in canada and coming to Nigeria and landing to lagos friday. If u need helplet me know sha. I fit help my country person...
Mightydone,
Seems the post by Neddy to which you’re replying/responding to was posted way back in December 11, 2009!!!!! You might want to check if it’s still relevant to Neddy.

Kaze88

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
Awoderu A.A said:
My Brother, sorry for the late response. I lost my father just recently. Being doing the run around for the burial plus the run around to get my immigration plan in place.
Dear Awoderu A. A.,
So sad to hear/read of the passing of your Dad.
May light perpetual continue to shine on his soul and may God grant you all he left behind, the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss IJN.

Please accept my condolences.
Kaze88

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
spicey said:

Oh my God,i was there life at Muritala Mohammed international Airport ,Departure Entrance A at 13.30 hours yesterday in front of Lufthansa Counter to say goodbye to the famous Mufutua Ogedengbe .

Men,the man and family were already Canadians in Nigeria. Money they say doesn't hide face as everything about him and family spells wealth.

His children and Wiffy were decorated with beautiful ornaments from head to toe. Little wonders why the Wealth lad insisted on this move,this is because his family is his investment and Assets.

Oh my God,i can only describe his home to a layman as a home-front of Abacha/Mariam with virtuous children.
Well, I’ll be ……….
I was never in doubt that Alagba Mufu will turn out to be someone most folks won’t expect him to be but your account of him and his family “don drop my jaw”. Anyway, we wish them all the very best in Canada

Kaze88

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
BDPA said:
Awoderu A.A said:
I have made several attempts to contact IOM but all have proved futile. I have no guarantee that they are geninue. I think i will be dropping the IOM idea well except if someone here was able to get across to them and confirm there authenticity. I will stick to the regular flight for now. I am making inquires on flights and the cheapest i have been able to get (Airfrance and KLM) is 14K dollars for a family of 6 (almost 3K per person) for JULY and the prices keep soaring higher and higher as each day goes by. It's almost summer and people will be doing a lot of travel. that i presume is the cause of the expensive flight ticket.

I will really appreciate it if any one can link me up with any one cheaper than that....
I want to land in July because of my son in Canada. This would give ample time to process his landing (takes at least 6 weeks) before resuming back to school in sept and not pay International student tuition

I want to say a big Thank you to everyone that congratulated me. IRE A KARI O (the blessing will go around) .

Thank You for your reply.

I actually got my Passport Request on the 21st May,2012.

As regards to the authenticity of IOM, I can assure that it is genuine,They have helped me to book ticket for us towards August for £1956 for family of 4(2 Adult 2 children)

British Airways.Since the Niga one is not going thru, I suggest you call this person in UK branch where i am. BRIAN QUAIFE IOM UK 0044 0207 811 6008

I hope this help.

God bless

BDPA
The impression I had of the IOM is that they only have arrangement with Lufthansa. Your response makes the British Airway thing a lovely one.

Thanks for the info.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Pa Awo,

Accept my sincere condolences.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Kaze88 said:
Well, I'll be ..........
I was never in doubt that Alagba Mufu will turn out to be someone most folks won't expect him to be but your account of him and his family “don drop my jaw”. Anyway, we wish them all the very best in Canada

Kaze88
If you asked me again I think Alagba MUFU is Naija Pikin. If you are not. Am sorry o Oga mi. I dey loyal

I was initially Alagba MUFU according to Pa Seglad, then Pa Right. But now our friends met him but will not tell the house. So the guess continue.

Alagba MUFU sorry o. You are our Lagbaja. Who is going to be the Tamedun?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
Hi TJ2010, If you have a US visa, you can travel to US, but the challenge you have is getting back to Canada since your PR Card is not yet out.Two options open to you are 1. Wait for your PR Card to come out before embarking on the US trip.or 2. Arrange for your PR Card to be mailed to you in US when the Card becomes available. The second option may sound a bit risky because if for any reason there is some corrections that needs to be made that requires your physical presence, that may pose a challenge. I have a friend that landed and waited for his PR Card for about 6 weeks and it did not come even as his family members all got theirs except himself and his first son. He was anxious to return to Nigeria to close a deal and was making arrangement with his wife to have the PR Card mailed to him when its out. I advised him to wait a little more. You know what he agreed and after another 2 weeks, they called him to tell him that the picture he submitted for himself and son has a bad resolution and that they will require new pictures. Can you imagine if he had left without the PR card. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If he had jumped and headed for Naija. That will have been ogun Esu. But he can apply for visitors visa to get back. :p :p :p

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Alfpharm said:
@ Awoderu,
You have joined us,the fatherless but never mind the Almighty GOD is our father.He will strengthen you.
Take heart.
Abi o o o o o.

Baba must be very old, I guess. That is the prayer of most africans to see their children's children.

But for me as a "Zionist" from the new Jerusalem it is a promise.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
EMO said:
If you asked me again I think Alagba MUFU is Naija Pikin. If you are not. Am sorry o Oga mi. I dey loyal

I was initially Alagba MUFU according to Pa Seglad, then Pa Right. But now our friends met him but will not tell the house. So the guess continue.

@EMO, I beg to differ. MUFU is MUFU and no other person can take his place!!!!!!
If the eminent Pa Naija Pikin traveled around the same time, that is surely not enough to draw much conclusions?

I met MUFU and I know Pa Naija Pikin and I can say they are as different as light from day!!!!!

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
spokes said:
@ Spicey and @ Mandie, why do I have the sinking feeling that the MUFU I know is the one you guys are talking about too :p

EMO said:

@ Pa EMO,
Hmmmmmmmm...............I'm seeing a connection here!!! ??? but we could be wrong O ;D

@ Lady Spicey, Mandie and Spokes,
The coincidence of being at MMIA just in time to "see" GrandPa Mufu and his family is a little too much.
Oh well, inasmuch as I’d like to know who the real Alagba Mufu is, the comic relief his character has been providing this house is worth not knowing who he really is. Alagba Mufu, carry go joor, nothing do you. 8)

Kaze88

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
@ EMO, I beg to differ. MUFU is MUFU and no other person can take his place!!!!!!
If the eminent Pa Naija Pikin traveled around the same time, that is surely not enough to draw much conclusions?

I met MUFU and I know Pa Naija Pikin and I can say they are as different as light from day!!!!!
That settles it. I will always quote you. GBAM!

Spoke you are my person o. Tell only me, who is this Lagbaja MUFU?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
EMO said:
That settles it. I will always quote you. GBAM!

Spoke you are my person o. Tell only me, who is this Lagbaja MUFU?
I will let you know when I get my MR ;) ;) ;), I promise :D

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
@ EMO, I beg to differ. MUFU is MUFU and no other person can take his place!!!!!!

Sorry then its not mufu that you met

I no who mufu is but I no that one day mufu will make himself known