+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
TJ2010 said:
if i have a valid US visa I obtained from Nigeria, can I visit US for a conference after I have landed in canada before arrival of PR card. will I not need travel document, can i get one fast from US to return back to canada. Pls advise, i can wait for 40 days before going for the conference.
Hi TJ2010, If you have a US visa, you can travel to US, but the challenge you have is getting back to Canada since your PR Card is not yet out.Two options open to you are 1. Wait for your PR Card to come out before embarking on the US trip.or 2. Arrange for your PR Card to be mailed to you in US when the Card becomes available. The second option may sound a bit risky because if for any reason there is some corrections that needs to be made that requires your physical presence, that may pose a challenge. I have a friend that landed and waited for his PR Card for about 6 weeks and it did not come even as his family members all got theirs except himself and his first son. He was anxious to return to Nigeria to close a deal and was making arrangement with his wife to have the PR Card mailed to him when its out. I advised him to wait a little more. You know what he agreed and after another 2 weeks, they called him to tell him that the picture he submitted for himself and son has a bad resolution and that they will require new pictures. Can you imagine if he had left without the PR card. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Awoderu A.A said:
My Brother, sorry for the late response. I lost my father just recently.
Accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dear father.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ All, this week is very special. Yesterday was Pentecost Sunday and i pray the Holy Spirit of God will release all that the enemies have been withholding from us IJMN Amen

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Ikemba said:
@ All, this week is very special. Yesterday was Pentecost Sunday and i pray the Holy Spirit of God will release all that the enemies have been withholding from us IJMN Amen
I say AMEN to that.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Awoderu A.A, sir please accept my condolence on the demise of ur Dad, may the Lord give u n urs d fortitude to bear d loss n may his soul rest in perfect peace. Also looking out for how u got on with IOM if u take them up in Ghana n God's favour on ur trip.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Ikemba said:
Hi TJ2010, If you have a US visa, you can travel to US, but the challenge you have is getting back to Canada since your PR Card is not yet out.Two options open to you are 1. Wait for your PR Card to come out before embarking on the US trip.or 2. Arrange for your PR Card to be mailed to you in US when the Card becomes available. The second option may sound a bit risky because if for any reason there is some corrections that needs to be made that requires your physical presence, that may pose a challenge. I have a friend that landed and waited for his PR Card for about 6 weeks and it did not come even as his family members all got theirs except himself and his first son. He was anxious to return to Nigeria to close a deal and was making arrangement with his wife to have the PR Card mailed to him when its out. I advised him to wait a little more. You know what he agreed and after another 2 weeks, they called him to tell him that the picture he submitted for himself and son has a bad resolution and that they will require new pictures. Can you imagine if he had left without the PR card. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You can actually leave without getting the PR card if it is absolutely necessary :eek: :eek: ;D :eek: ;D :eek:. If there is a very bad instance where you are required to come for some corrections by CIC during that time, you will only need to let them know that it was important to attend to an urgent issue outside Canada. Then surrender yourself in the nearest CHC for emergency travel documents that can fly you back to Canada. :p :p :p

Kcsider

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Awoderu A.A said:
Thank you.. I have gotten their address in Accra (Hse. 10, Plot 48 Osu Badu Road/Broadway, Airport West, Accra). I will pay a visit to their office tomorrow when i get to Accra. The amount that would be saved if true would go along way towards re-settlement.

I will keep you posted on the outcome.
Accept our condolence on the occasion of the death of your father. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ Awoderu,
You have joined us,the fatherless but never mind the Almighty GOD is our father.He will strengthen you.
Take heart.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
My application was received in Accra Dec. 28th 2011 according to my courier service.
5 months old today, i tried to ask for application status from Accra, this is all i could get from them.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that until a file has been created in our system we are unable to acknowledge receipt of an application.

No record of your application has been kept at this office. We are therefore unable to respond to any correspondence in this regard.

Thank you for your interest in migrating to Canada.
Regards

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (RE)
Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada
42 Independence Avenue, P.O. Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

i think its time to check if my bank draft have been cashed or not.

BDPA

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Sept,2011
Med's Request
29th March,2012
Med's Done....
Received by VO 23rd April,2012 Ecas 14th May,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st May,2012 and submitted by hand 7th June,2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th June,2012 and collected 14th June,2012
LANDED..........
12th July,2012
Awoderu A.A said:
I have made several attempts to contact IOM but all have proved futile. I have no guarantee that they are geninue. I think i will be dropping the IOM idea well except if someone here was able to get across to them and confirm there authenticity. I will stick to the regular flight for now. I am making inquires on flights and the cheapest i have been able to get (Airfrance and KLM) is 14K dollars for a family of 6 (almost 3K per person) for JULY and the prices keep soaring higher and higher as each day goes by. It's almost summer and people will be doing a lot of travel. that i presume is the cause of the expensive flight ticket.

I will really appreciate it if any one can link me up with any one cheaper than that....
I want to land in July because of my son in Canada. This would give ample time to process his landing (takes at least 6 weeks) before resuming back to school in sept and not pay International student tuition

I want to say a big Thank you to everyone that congratulated me. IRE A KARI O (the blessing will go around) .

Thank You for your reply.

I actually got my Passport Request on the 21st May,2012.

As regards to the authenticity of IOM, I can assure that it is genuine,They have helped me to book ticket for us towards August for £1956 for family of 4(2 Adult 2 children)

British Airways.Since the Niga one is not going thru, I suggest you call this person in UK branch where i am. BRIAN QUAIFE IOM UK 0044 0207 811 6008

I hope this help.

God bless

BDPA

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:

Oh my God,i was there life at Muritala Mohammed international Airport ,Departure Entrance A at 13.30 hours yesterday in front of Lufthansa Counter to say goodbye to the famous Mufutua Ogedengbe .

Men,the man and family were already Canadians in Nigeria. Money they say doesn't hide face as everything about him and family spells wealth.

His children and Wiffy were decorated with beautiful ornaments from head to toe. Little wonders why the Wealth lad insisted on this move,this is because his family is his investment and Assets.

Oh my God,i can only describe his home to a layman as a home-front of Abacha/Mariam with virtuous children.
Hi Spicey, is it true he has 13 children as he claimed when you saw him with his family at the airport?

*Busy-Bee*

BDPA

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Sept,2011
Med's Request
29th March,2012
Med's Done....
Received by VO 23rd April,2012 Ecas 14th May,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st May,2012 and submitted by hand 7th June,2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th June,2012 and collected 14th June,2012
LANDED..........
12th July,2012
Awoderu... Please accept my condolence for the Passing on to Glory of your Dad.

It is well......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
TJ2010 said:
if i have a valid US visa I obtained from Nigeria, can I visit US for a conference after I have landed in canada before arrival of PR card. will I not need travel document, can i get one fast from US to return back to canada. Pls advise, i can wait for 40 days before going for the conference.

It's a tricky one o brother. I understand that once you land the PR Visa will be cancel as you wait for the PR Card. You will need a visa to enter Canada again in the absence of your PR Card.

Alternatively, you need to hibernate in the US after your conference and then ask for your PR card to be sent to you in the US before attempting to re-enter Canada

or better still inform CIC of the need to attend a conference in the US urgently, may be your card process can go in to a fast track or temporary traveling document.

Please let the experienced ones counsel. Are u in Canada already?

Cheers

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
Imole said:
I have pleasure to announce to the house that I finaly sail through
the medical. I was asked to come for my VISA any Monday just a few
minutes ago. I must say a big thank you to all forumites and I want to
advice strongly that the waiting may be long your turn...our turn is
around the corner. Thank you all for standing by me through thick and
thin... I will rejoice and be rejoiced with...we shall all smile. Amen.
Imole,
Congratulations on your PPR. The vision was indeed for an appointed time and you have really waited patiently for it. Your sojourn in the land of Canada shall not only be worth your while but also, fruitful IJN. Do keep us posted on your progress.

Kaze88