+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:

Pa Awoderu,
Baba o Baba o Baba o!!!!! Na real wa o. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations o. I am really happy for you o. I know if something happen you MUST rush to the forum to update us so that explain my eagerness to always read you with utmost urgency whenever I see your name.

Go well and multiply in Canada! :p ;D ;D ;D

Quick one Pa Awo, do they ask for PCC update and any form?
My Brother, sorry for the late response. I lost my father just recently. Being doing the run around for the burial plus the run around to get my immigration plan in place. PCC update forms were not requested except for updated copies of IMM5669 form(Main application form), IMM5406 form additional family information form and background declaration forms and passport photograph.
I will be going to Accra tomorrow to get my Visa. I hope to leave in JULY.

As regards the IOM, I am not confident if it really works. I have not been able to get across to them. I tried sending them an e-mail no replay, phone call no answer.

I have been trying to check for cheaper flights. The lowest i have seen so far is 14K dollars for a family of 6

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
BDPA said:
Halleluyah!!! Congratulations to you and your family Awoderu.

Pls could you answer these questions?

1:When did your medical result get to Accra?

2:When did Medical Results Received line showed up on your ecas?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

God bless you.

BDPA
I am sorry but this are questions i cannot profer answers to. I did not do follow up on those so i cannot ascertain the dates. I did not used to check my Ecas status often neither did i call Asaju to inquire if they had sent my package or not.
I will advise you do not worry yourself about such. Just continue with your life and when it comes, it comes.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Pa Awoderu will only come to flash us news on his update and vamoose....BDPA sorry you may not get reply...until perhap when Alagba is writing us on his Landing Experience. Shalom!
lol...frequent checking will not make accra process any application faster. I have found out from the first 1 year of my application that excessively checking does not do much to help the situation. It makes it feel like I have been processing for 10 years. I just went about my regular life and pop in once in a while to check for updates that way it did not seem like Accra was taking too long which in turn did not make me bombard Accra with mails requesting for status updates or complaining that Accra is taking too much time.

I hope and pray everyone receives updates soonest.. Most especially Pa Jackson.. You are always in my prayer.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Busy-Bee said:
CONGRATULATIONS sir, pls dont forget to carry me along as promised in regards with the IOM findings and arrangements, once more congratulations.

Eyes had not seen, ears had not heard, neither had GOD dropped into the hearts of men what HE is going to do for everyone in this thread in the remaining days of this month IJN,A. You aint seen anything yet, have a blessed weekend.
I have made several attempts to contact IOM but all have proved futile. I have no guarantee that they are geninue. I think i will be dropping the IOM idea well except if someone here was able to get across to them and confirm there authenticity. I will stick to the regular flight for now. I am making inquires on flights and the cheapest i have been able to get (Airfrance and KLM) is 14K dollars for a family of 6 (almost 3K per person) for JULY and the prices keep soaring higher and higher as each day goes by. It's almost summer and people will be doing a lot of travel. that i presume is the cause of the expensive flight ticket.

I will really appreciate it if any one can link me up with any one cheaper than that....
I want to land in July because of my son in Canada. This would give ample time to process his landing (takes at least 6 weeks) before resuming back to school in sept and not pay International student tuition

I want to say a big Thank you to everyone that congratulated me. IRE A KARI O (the blessing will go around) .

I also want to CONGRATULATE Imole, Jelili and every other person that received an updates. I am sorry i did not mention all names. I have not had time to read through the forum.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Awoderu A.A said:
I have made several attempts to contact IOM but all have proved futile. I have no guarantee that they are geninue. I think i will be dropping the IOM idea well except if someone here was able to get across to them and confirm there authenticity. I will stick to the regular flight for now. I am making inquires on flights and the cheapest i have been able to get (Airfrance and KLM) is 14K dollars for a family of 6 (almost 3K per person) for JULY and the prices keep soaring higher and higher as each day goes by. It's almost summer and people will be doing a lot of travel. that i presume is the cause of the expensive flight ticket.

I will really appreciate it if any one can link me up with any one cheaper than that....
I want to land in July because of my son in Canada. This would give ample time to process his landing (takes at least 6 weeks) before resuming back to school in sept and not pay International student tuition

I want to say a big Thank you to everyone that congratulated me. IRE A KARI O (the blessing will go around) .

I also want to CONGRATULATE Imole, Jelili and every other person that received an updates. I am sorry i did not mention all names. I have not had time to read through the forum.

Was with MUfu live at MMIA yesterday and it was through the said IOM that their tickets were purchased.

I will advise you to inquire from Accra when you get there for your Visas.

His family size I guess is twice as yours

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:
my naija forums membars, how is all of yous. i am congrat all of yous with mr and ppr, and even plus including all who have receive additional informations update.other poepols who is wait, no worrys it will be reach everyones. my poepols i am dey for airport now with my childrenses, small time now we will be flowing to canada city.my poepols come see my gmg bag wey i am use carry egusi, okro.fishes.peppers.crayfishes.and plenty amala powder.etc etc.it is reach 5 gmg bagses o!.sometime i think say na magics because i enter fiammmm.when i reach canada city i will be post again.thank sir.
GrandPa Mufu GCFR, you should be in Canada city by this time=t, with your wife and childrenses :p. Thank God for his never ending mercies o. Abeg try giving us the low down later in MUFUs grand style o; no queens English ;D.
And don't stop bringing us your special brand of undiluted fun.
God bless you and your wife and 12 childrenses (please come back for morufu though :D ;))

@ Spicey and @ Mandie, why do I have the sinking feeling that the MUFU I know is the one you guys are talking about too :p

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Beloved Brother Awoderu,

Please accept my sympathy on the passing to glory of your dad. May the good lord comfort and keep you
I also want to wish you success as you proceed to Accra to collect your visa.

STILL ON THE IOM

I have contacted their Accra office on phone. The email I send was not acknowlewdged. I was told that I can make my payment in either US$ or Cedis. One of our beloved PA did confirmed that he has made a fruitful deal with IOM through their Abuja office. I will suggest that you visit their Accra office .
Please do pm me on your return
God bless and keep you

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@ Pa Mufu
I must really confess that i was very delighted to read ur post. We've missed u and Pa Naija pikin on the forum. Thanks for breaking the tension again.
congratulations to u and ur family on ur landing.

@Pa Naija Pikin
Hope all is well with ur landing plans? Pls don't abandon us on this forum o.

@All
God will bombard us with floods of updates, MRs and PPRs this new week in Jesus name.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
[Hi imole,

Thanks for brighten up my hope.The secret is not to give up and am not bleaking an eye for a moment.

@ Emo,toluwanile and Emperor who have not forgotten about me and all the old applicants,i say may the lord bless you as you await your PPR.

Naija pickin,congratulations on your smooth landing.All the best to all of us waiting for MR,Spokes,omo naija, Tinuade,Mandie et al may we all hear a thing of joy IJNA

Ig
quote author=Imole link=topic=30420.msg1486850#msg1486850 date=1337891459]
I have pleasure to announce to the house that I finaly sail through
the medical. I was asked to come for my VISA any Monday just a few
minutes ago. I must say a big thank you to all forumites and I want to
advice strongly that the waiting may be long your turn...our turn is
around the corner. Thank you all for standing by me through thick and
thin... I will rejoice and be rejoiced with...we shall all smile. Amen.
[/quote]

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
spicey said:
Was with MUfu live at MMIA yesterday and it was through the said IOM that their tickets were purchased.

I will advise you to inquire from Accra when you get there for your Visas.

His family size I guess is twice as yours

thejackson said:
Beloved Brother Awoderu,

Please accept my sympathy on the passing to glory of your dad. May the good lord comfort and keep you AMEN
I also want to wish you success as you proceed to Accra to collect your visa. THANKS

STILL ON THE IOM

I have contacted their Accra office on phone. The email I send was not acknowlewdged. I was told that I can make my payment in either US$ or Cedis. One of our beloved PA did confirmed that he has made a fruitful deal with IOM through their Abuja office. I will suggest that you visit their Accra office .
Please do pm me on your return
God bless and keep you
Thank you.. I have gotten their address in Accra (Hse. 10, Plot 48 Osu Badu Road/Broadway, Airport West, Accra). I will pay a visit to their office tomorrow when i get to Accra. The amount that would be saved if true would go along way towards re-settlement.

I will keep you posted on the outcome.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
if i have a valid US visa I obtained from Nigeria, can I visit US for a conference after I have landed in canada before arrival of PR card. will I not need travel document, can i get one fast from US to return back to canada. Pls advise, i can wait for 40 days before going for the conference.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
I have made several attempts to contact IOM but all have proved futile. I have no guarantee that they are geninue. I think i will be dropping the IOM idea well except if someone here was able to get across to them and confirm there authenticity. I will stick to the regular flight for now. I am making inquires on flights and the cheapest i have been able to get (Airfrance and KLM) is 14K dollars for a family of 6 (almost 3K per person) ..............................
Pa Awoderu accept my sympathy on the demise of your beloved father, our Good LORD shall comfort and stand by you IJN, A.

I'll suggest you still put more efforts on the IOM issue, if we have some senior forum members who had benefited from it yours certainly should not be an exemption. Like you rightly said the difference will go a very very long way, shalom.

@ all, this week is our week of celebration IJN, A.

*Busy-Bee*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
AMEN.
TWO IN ONE................ NEW WEEK AND NEW MONTH

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFU said:
oma gabil. gabil! gabil! how is you?. do not worries, your mr and ppr will soon be comes, IJMN. i am praying prayer for you my inlaw.small times now we all go jam for canada city. my laptop battery is now go down and i am not see where i can be charge for this our ogbonge aiport.
Congratulations!!!

*Busy-Bee*

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
> Operational bulletins 2012
Operational Bulletin 419 - May 17, 2012
Designated Medical Practitioner changed to Panel Physician
Summary
The title for all physicians who are authorized toperform Canadian immigration medical examinations was Designated Medical Practitioners ( DMPs ). Effective immediately, the title adopted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada ( CIC ) is Panel Physicians. This decision only affects the English language title for physicians in our network. The French language title will remain Médecins désignés ( MD ).
Issue
To inform all those concerned of the change in title from Designated Medical Practitioners to Panel Physicians.
Background
In order to ensure that immigration applicants do not pose a risk to public health or safety, or would not cause an excessive demand on Canadas health and social services, applicants must submit to an immigration medical examination upon request (s.16(2)(b) IRPA ). In an effort to ensure the quality and integrity of the Immigration Medical Examination Program, CIC designates medical practitioners. These medical practitioners have been called Designated Medical Practitioners ( DMPs ) until now.
Reason for the name change
In an ongoing process to align our networks of examiners with our international partners to improve quality and program integrity, as well as to improve managing this large network of medical practitioners, the Five Country Conference (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, theUnited Kingdom and the United States) agreed to use the common title Panel Physician to refer to immigration medical practitioners. Although these countries have agreed to use a common title, it does not automatically give a CIC Panel Physician the authority to perform immigration medical examinations for the other countries  that is a decision for each countrys immigration health authority to make.
Therefore, starting immediately, CIC will refer to DMPs as Panel Physicians. Since none of our partner countries have the same official languages obligation as Canada does, this change only affects the English language title for physicians in our network. The French language title will remain Médecins désignés ( MD )