+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations PA AWODERU .By the grace of God we all expecting to hear from accra r for one update or the other will also be celebrated in IJN(amen")

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
hello house..i was just wondering has anyone ever used a pre paid courier service to pick up d visa?is it worth d trial....just curious

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!

I OPENED MY EMAIL BOX EXPECTING ANY EMAIL FROM SOMEONE ONLY FOR ME TO FIND MY PPR WAITING FOR MEI JUST GOT MY PPR AND ALREADY MAKING RESETTLEMENT PLANS. LIKE I SAID EARLIER I HAVE LOT OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND A SON IN A CANADA WHO RECENTLY RESETTLED.
CONGRATULATIONS sir, pls dont forget to carry me along as promised in regards with the IOM findings and arrangements, once more congratulations.

Eyes had not seen, ears had not heard, neither had GOD dropped into the hearts of men what HE is going to do for everyone in this thread in the remaining days of this month IJN,A. You aint seen anything yet, have a blessed weekend.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!

I OPENED MY EMAIL BOX EXPECTING ANY EMAIL FROM SOMEONE ONLY FOR ME TO FIND MY PPR WAITING FOR MEI JUST GOT MY PPR AND ALREADY MAKING RESETTLEMENT PLANS. LIKE I SAID EARLIER I HAVE LOT OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND A SON IN A CANADA WHO RECENTLY RESETTLED.
Pa Awoderu. a big congrats to you and your family member. God will surely pave ways for those us expectg one or two things from accra.
seun

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fatex said:
hello house..i was just wondering has anyone ever used a pre paid courier service to pick up d visa?is it worth d trial....just curious
Yes it is possible if your are not in the bracket of Pa Awo, Pa Jackson, Pa Right..... the list long o... I mean those who are willing to hit ACCRA the moment the PPR comes.
One of the Landed senior in the house did and it went well.
You can give it a trial there is no harm or any adverse effect to look out for.

Cheers

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Hi Seniors. I hail oh. May the coming week bring good news of MR and PPRs IJN.

Pls I need your advice. The 60 days Accra gave me to send in police report and pay the RPRF expires next saturday. I need police certificates from the UK and the email sent to me shows the UK police certificate may not reach me till next saturday. Everything else is ready.

Can I request for one more week from Accra? Or what should I do? Pls advise. Regards

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls what is the maxium time AVO usually giv to applicants to do their medicals

I mean the standard time

Is it 30 0r 60

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
DIAMONDX said:

I mean the standard time

Is it 30 0r 60
You'll be given 60 days to get it done.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
jedidiah said:
Hi Seniors. I hail oh. May the coming week bring good news of MR and PPRs IJN.

Pls I need your advice. The 60 days Accra gave me to send in police report and pay the RPRF expires next saturday. I need police certificates from the UK and the email sent to me shows the UK police certificate may not reach me till next saturday. Everything else is ready.

Can I request for one more week from Accra? Or what should I do? Pls advise. Regards
Please send what you have with a covering letter explaining why the PCC will delay. But come to think of it, you mean it takes more than 30 working days to get PCC in the UK?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:

I mean the standard time

Is it 30 0r 60
60 days.

But in recent time we have a scenario where certain applicants were specifically instructed to get their Meds done withing 30 days to avoid unnecessary delay.

So if you are in that bracket, just simply comply o. otherwise AVO fon warn you ooooo.

jedidiah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
EMO said:
Please send what you have with a covering letter explaining why the PCC will delay. But come to think of it, you mean it takes more than 30 working days to get PCC in the UK?
Thank you EMO. It takes 10 working days for the standard service UK police certificate. The application to get the certoificate was misplaced the first time we sent it, so after delays, we had to put in anopther application. Thank you for your advice.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Hello guys, cheer up, this week was not that bad after all but i tell you, next week will make the difference you have been expecting. The God of time and season will perfect all that concerns us IJMN Amen. Meanwhile relax yourselves with this joke and have a restful weekend.

"Eigeia Govt announced to pay
men with 5 children One
million Naira monthly salary. A
man heard the news and said
to his wife, Eunice! I have a kid
with my girlfriend, I am going
to bring him so we add him to
our 4 kids to make 5.
When he came back, he saw
only one of his kids remaining.
He asked where are the others?
His wife replied, you are not
the only one who heard the
news! THEIR FATHERS HAVE
COME FOR THEM."

sobo

May 19, 2012
hello everyone. My AOR is since feb, 2008 but untill now, i have not heard from Accra. My lawyer David Cohen advised me to start Quebec Nominee. Hope there is nothing wrong in doing to two.
Thanks

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hmmmm! Congrats to all my fellow Chelsea fans. Reflecting over the victory, I concluded that the race is not to the swift, the battle is not to the strong, bread is not for men of understanding........ but time and chance happeneth to them all. Can we all reflect on the engagement of Villa Boas when Matteo was there! Imagine the several victories of Red Devils over chelsea..... but in all, this season has been quite successful for Chelsea despite their shortcomings and perceived minimal strenghts. I pray that our efforts shall be crowned with success regardless of our long waiting in Jesus name. Against all expectations this shall be our week and month in Jesus name. God will be merciful to us as He did to Chelsea this season. It's not by power nor by might but by my spirit saith the Lord. Have a wonderful Sunday and eventful week from Monday in Jesus name.