+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Kaze88 said:
Fellow Naijas,
I hail all of una O!!!! I sure say una weekend don turn out as una been want am.

Recently, my wife (who's the Principal) introduced me to this forum and I have taken time to read through every page on this great thread and only got to the last page (703) today. I really must commend you all for the good job you are doing here and I sure would like to become a member of this wonderful thread.

I'd like to pay my warm respects to all the regular Elders, Pas, Mas, Guys and Babes (not forgetting fellow “Newbies” like my humble self) in the house. Ma IG, Ma Tinu, Pa Right, Pa EMO, Pa Naija Pikin, Pa Awoderu A. A., Pa Kpopi77, ANigerian, Toluwanile, Omoge, Spokes, Spicy, Lukeke, Loolo, Iomokorede, Ladapo4live, Zajeb, Omoelle, Obie, Jibaba, FJ6, Jelili, DyDx, Polestar, Midas, Mandie, Ikemba II, Gabil, Gel003, Diamondx, Abehola, OmoNaija, Naija 1, Emmy_est, BusyBee, Mufu, Tokszeeeee, Lovina, Flaky and others too numerous to mention at this time. I greet you all. May the expectations of our hearts never be cut off IJN.

Special greetings to Seniors Basindoo, Gent2, Jagwig, Reddish (Fort McMurray), Tezkem and BabaIyabor. Not forgetting Aunt Jada, Cherrie, TheJackson, Lukeke and KcSider.

God has been, is still very much in and will ever remain in the business of taking special care of His people. So, let's keep waiting on Him for our various updates, MRs, PPRs and while we wait, let's not forget Aunt Tinu's signature (He who fails to plan!!!, Plans to Fail!!!).

For those who have recently gotten MRs, He will surely see you all through to the very end of this process IJN.

P/S:
For we very own seniors wen don already land (Oloye, Seglad, DreamTeam, Basindoo, Tito, Francomaj, Mogbenga, iii, Ind_dan, Isy, Egrace62, BabaIyabor, Jada, RN, Ify, Fenendez, Eljo, Lyn2011, Tolutee, Jihems, Oceana, Shalom1, Modelarry, Oluism, OOW4Christ, Aijay, Opensin, et. al.) I dey throway salute O!!!
8)
Oh dear :eek:, that is quiet a chronicle you ran down there and it so good to know that this thread is this motivating!
A special welcome to you.

Beenilly said:
Hi papas and mamas in the house. This post is to dispel the assertion that those in Lagos should only do their medicals at Asaju or marien (yaba). I had my medicals done at the consultants practice in Ikoyi on 4th April, 2012 and today my e-cas status has been updated to "medicals have been received".
If you can live with waiting for about 4 hours, then by all means proceed to Ikoyi for your meds. I believe all selected DMP's have the requisite training and any one can do the medical test at any of the designated clinics.
For all of us still waiting for one update or the other, I pray we will all rejoice soon.
And while waiting, lets get busy with other things.
@ all, I believe this may help dispel our worries of Accras' seeming inactivity ???
congrats @ Beenilly and may God help us all :p

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
spokes said:
Oh dear :eek:, that is quiet a chronicle you ran down there and it so good to know that this thread is this motivating!
A special welcome to you.

@ all, I believe this may help dispel our worries of Accras' seeming inactivity ???
congrats @ Beenilly and may God help us all :p
Thanks babe spokes and a big Amen to your prayers.

@ Kaze 88 you are most welcome to this great forum.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Beenilly said:
Hi papas and mamas in the house. This post is to dispel the assertion that those in Lagos should only do their medicals at Asaju or marien (yaba). I had my medicals done at the consultants practice in Ikoyi on 4th April, 2012 and today my e-cas status has been updated to "medicals have been received".
If you can live with waiting for about 4 hours, then by all means proceed to Ikoyi for your meds. I believe all selected DMP's have the requisite training and any one can do the medical test at any of the designated clinics.
For all of us still waiting for one update or the other, I pray we will all rejoice soon.
@ Beenily,

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience with the DMP at Ikoyi. Do you mind sharing the cost (I.e. financial implications) of the test(s) with the DMP at Ikoyi?

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
abehola said:
Hello wonderful Seniors in the House,
I need a little help here. As my timeline indicates, we got eMR in February 2012 which we did about a month after but my question now is - has anyone in the house experienced a FURTHERED Medicals and how does Accra get the details of the furtherance across because we only got a mail from Accra stating my spouse's medical has been furthered without any details/document of the tests to be carried out and we contacted the DMP only to be told they have nothing on our case.

Any useful response will be appreciated as usual.

Thanks.
Hello Abehola, so sorry about the furthered medicals.

Usually, they would send details of the required test to the DMP, and just ask you to contact the clinic.

It also happened in my case, when my file was furthered a second time, the DMP said there was nothing from the RMO, but after a thorough check, they called to confirm receipt of the furthered medical details. They are sometimes sloppy with files, but it will be sorted out.

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
@ Alagba Mufu

Ahhhhh..........Alagba Mufu,
E jo, E ni binu simi O! Biko, Eweliwe (Pls dont be upset with me).
How could I have made such a mistake on our own Alagba Mufu?
I hope your preparation hant been too hectic, considering your large family.
Make you nor forget your son-Morufu (nor mind all the bad bad things wey him don do).
Thank Sir.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Beenilly said:
Congrats, now its to receive your PPR.

Please dont check your email/phone at every beep ooo ................................. ;D ;D ;D

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
@ OMOGE,
Thanks a million, I guess I'll be on the DMP's neck then.
God bless u.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
OMOGE said:
Hello Abehola, so sorry about the furthered medicals.

Usually, they would send details of the required test to the DMP, and just ask you to contact the clinic.

It also happened in my case, when my file was furthered a second time, the DMP said there was nothing from the RMO, but after a thorough check, they called to confirm receipt of the furthered medical details. They are sometimes sloppy with files, but it will be sorted out.
@ Omoge/Mrs. Naija Pikin,

are it the preparation that has made you sooo quiet? Thank God something brought you out. Hail oGa for me.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
lukeke said:
@ Beenily,

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience with the DMP at Ikoyi. Do you mind sharing the cost (I.e. financial implications) of the test(s) with the DMP at Ikoyi?
Thanks lekeke tests cost 28k per person regrdless of age. For my little 4 year old I paid 28k just for the doctor to use stetoscope on his che
mandiebraxton said:
That is pretty fast...congratulations...Now the PPR is on its way...Happy for you!
*Mandie*
st ;D ;D ;D I guess its part of the price we pay for seeking greener pastures :p :p

Thanks mandie, I must say I'm a big fan of yours. As you help others and rejoice with others we will all celebrate with you and everyone waiting sooner than you think.
abehola said:
Hello wonderful Seniors in the House,
I need a little help here. As my timeline indicates, we got eMR in February 2012 which we did about a month after but my question now is - has anyone in the house experienced a FURTHERED Medicals and how does Accra get the details of the furtherance across because we only got a mail from Accra stating my spouse's medical has been furthered without any details/document of the tests to be carried out and we contacted the DMP only to be told they have nothing on our case.

Any useful response will be appreciated as usual.

Thanks.
Really sorry to hear your medicals have been furthered. I will suggest you request further details about the furtherance.
All the best and goodluck.

Beenilly

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 june 2010
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2010
Med's Request
19 March 2012
Med's Done....
4 April 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th July 2012
LANDED..........
14 August 2012
kpopi77 said:
Congrats, now its to receive your PPR.

Please dont check your email/phone at every beep ooo ................................. ;D ;D ;D
Hahahahahahah ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The wait is killing. I'm sure that's what you do :D :D :D :D :D
Is that what you've been doing? Anyhow it is well oooooooo.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Kaze88 said:
@ Alagba Mufu

Ahhhhh..........Alagba Mufu,
E jo, E ni binu simi O! Biko, Eweliwe (Pls dont be upset with me).
How could I have made such a mistake on our own Alagba Mufu?
I hope your preparation hant been too hectic, considering your large family.
Make you nor forget your son-Morufu (nor mind all the bad bad things wey him don do).
Thank Sir.
thank.i am not vex. ore mi, the preparation is very hectical. the kind preparation work that i am work now, walahi nobody can work it.i am pack potmantos for 13 childrenses, minus 1.as morufu matter is now closeded.when i have arrove canada city, i will nack all of yous my journey storyses.thank sir.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Beenilly said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
Beenilly said:
Bros,
Na wetin most of us dey do O!
Its really difficult not to reach out to see which email came into the inbox, at beep of any incoming mail :D
We will continue to patiently wait!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Kaze88 said:
Bros,
Na wetin most of us dey do O!
Its really difficult not to reach out to see which email came into the inbox, at beep of any incoming mail :D
We will continue to patiently wait!
Confessions, so please keep it coming. who's next to admit that? ;)

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
The week look promising.
My medical exam reports was received today in PARIS, FRANCE. It was mailed on last week by Abuja Clinic.

Pa Right.
I will hold on for now. I think I need the money, hence the desire to withdraw the application. I am looking at say
Oct-Nov for the money.

O boy $2500.00 no be joke