+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
I concur! Abuja peeps and its environs, pls take on this offer.

tinuadeadebola said:
@ Kaze88
You are most welcome, are you in Abuja or environs? if yes could you call me on 08033496811? those of us around Abuja should please pm me your number or simply send me a text. Am thinking we should meet before June runs out to rub minds and get to know ourselves i have been to meeting twice in lagos and it was great meeting guys i have been chatting with for long .

The Jackson and family was at my place the other day and it was great meeting him and his family, my husband and i eagerly received them and i tell you we enjoyed each other's company and the kids were not left out in the friendship. We have all learnt from the thread that contact and relationship are very vital in Canada and we must start it here.

Cheers
Tinu

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Welcome on board. The almighty that started a good thing in our lives will perfect it in Jesus name.

Kaze88 said:
Fellow Naijas,
I hail all of una O!!!! I sure say una weekend don turn out as una been want am.

Recently, my wife (who's the Principal) introduced me to this forum and I have taken time to read through every page on this great thread and only got to the last page (703) today. I really must commend you all for the good job you are doing here and I sure would like to become a member of this wonderful thread.

I'd like to pay my warm respects to all the regular Elders, Pas, Mas, Guys and Babes (not forgetting fellow “Newbies” like my humble self) in the house. Ma IG, Ma Tinu, Pa Right, Pa EMO, Pa Naija Pikin, Pa Awoderu A. A., Pa Kpopi77, ANigerian, Toluwanile, Omoge, Spokes, Spicy, Lukeke, Loolo, Iomokorede, Ladapo4live, Zajeb, Omoelle, Obie, Jibaba, FJ6, Jelili, DyDx, Polestar, Midas, Mandie, Ikemba II, Gabil, Gel003, Diamondx, Abehola, OmoNaija, Naija 1, Emmy_est, BusyBee, Mufu, Tokszeeeee, Lovina, Flaky and others too numerous to mention at this time. I greet you all. May the expectations of our hearts never be cut off IJN.

Special greetings to Seniors Basindoo, Gent2, Jagwig, Reddish (Fort McMurray), Tezkem and BabaIyabor. Not forgetting Aunt Jada, Cherrie, TheJackson, Lukeke and KcSider.

God has been, is still very much in and will ever remain in the business of taking special care of His people. So, let's keep waiting on Him for our various updates, MRs, PPRs and while we wait, let's not forget Aunt Tinu's signature (He who fails to plan!!!, Plans to Fail!!!).

For those who have recently gotten MRs, He will surely see you all through to the very end of this process IJN.

P/S:
For we very own seniors wen don already land (Oloye, Seglad, DreamTeam, Basindoo, Tito, Francomaj, Mogbenga, iii, Ind_dan, Isy, Egrace62, BabaIyabor, Jada, RN, Ify, Fenendez, Eljo, Lyn2011, Tolutee, Jihems, Oceana, Shalom1, Modelarry, Oluism, OOW4Christ, Aijay, Opensin, et. al.) I dey throway salute O!!!
8)

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
@kaze88 : welcome on board and thks for the acknowledgement.u ve giving me d challenge to start reading from the beginning of naija forum again.

@ All: have a lovely week and stay blessed

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
My Good People
I salute una plenty plenty. No bi every day woman soup dey sweet, So make we leave Accra for now.

When Accra go wake up, somethings good go shele

Happy weekend
I thank God I am reading this from you, which means the bombings in Abuja and environs had subsided. There's nothing like getting occupied/improving oneself and not allowing the sluggishness of AVO kill ones morale. My prayer is that the Good Lord that Had KEPT and Had been FAITHFUL to you & all yours will SEE you thru the remaining process IJN, Amen.

@ kaze88, you're mostly welcome.

@ all, this is our week of mouth-opening testimonies IJN, Amen.

*Busy-Bee*

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
hello mfoniso

hello friend mfoniso

i hope u r ok

i got my csq last week, kindly i need ur help to fill the applications for federal

i wish to help me this my e mail kindly send me yours to send u my questions about applications,we are 4 my waife and 2 kids
kita7789@yahoo.com
hope to be friends ,
ahmed

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@Kaze88
You are simply welcome. keep hitting the thread with your contribution, that's what makes it tick.

@ Naija Pikin
We all are awaiting your journey gist o.

@ Right
The draft just arrived the branch in PH after the close of work on Friday o.

@ kita7789
You mentioned CSQ and then you want to fill federal forms. Could you please come clean on these?

@ ALL
Welcome to the week of possibilities.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Emo, perhaps what he means is that he has been selected by Quebec and what he needs now is to make a separate application to CIC. Remember, eventhough each province can nominate applicants (for PNP, Quebec), the sole decision to grant visa rests with CIC, which is the federal government.
So Kita7789 can follow this link to get the application form and other info on applying to CIC after selection.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp
Kita will need to send the application for permanent residence selected by Quebec to CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Hope this helps :D
*Mandie*

Mama dee

May 2, 2012
This is our week of FAVOUR IJN. I'm convinced that there will be so many MRs and PPRs this week. I believe lines will fall unto us in pleasant places as written in the scripture. Lets all hope for the best. Av a splendid week ahead. :)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Mama dee said:
This is our week of FAVOUR IJN. I'm convinced that there will be so many MRs and PPRs this week. I believe lines will fall unto us in pleasant places as written in the scripture. Lets all hope for the best. Av a splendid week ahead. :)
Amen

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Mama dee said:
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!
And so shall it be!
*Mandie*

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Re: hello mfoniso

kita7789 said:
hello friend mfoniso

i hope u r ok

i got my csq last week, kindly i need ur help to fill the applications for federal

i wish to help me this my e mail kindly send me yours to send u my questions about applications,we are 4 my waife and 2 kids
kita7789 @ yahoo.com
hope to be friends ,
ahmed

kita7789,

Pls I wuld like to ve ur timeline wit biq paris,ur area of training,french level if applicbl and interview exprience.I really these to aid me in my proces.Thank and God bless for ur timely response.Congrats

NB
You culd contact me on 07033340107 regarding filling the federal forms.Cheers.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
kita7789 said:
hello friend mfoniso

i hope u r ok

kita7789 @ yahoo.com
hope to be friends ,
ahmed

kita7789,

Pls I wuld like to ve ur timeline wit biq paris,ur area of training,french level if applicbl and interview exprience.I really these to aid me in my proces.Thank and God bless for ur timely response.Congrats

NB
You culd contact me on 07033340107 regarding filling the federal forms.Cheers.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@all
I will like to ask if anyone had been able to book Lufthansa flight online before? or in recent time?

Thanks

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Mama dee said:
Amenooooooo

Kaze88

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
his wonderful family.

@ TheJackson
My timeline is as follows:
Category: FSW1
Application Filed: Sept. 23, 2011
PER: Nov 07, 2011
MR: Patiently waiting

@ The House
Will it be wise or of any good if TheJackson considers putting in a line in his "Draft" letter explaining the reason(s) for withdrawing his older application or better to remain silent on it?

@ Jodav3
I trust your day has gotten off to a great start.
I say a BIG amen O! Indeed good tidings shall certainly come our ways IJN, as I strongly believe Prayer is the Key.

@ Aunt Tinu
Sadly, I'm not based in Abuja. My family is here in Lagos but I work mostly out there in the field and get back every forthnight or there about. I agree its good to get to know/meetin person these good people of this thread as the relationship fostered here in Naija will certainly prove worthy out there in Canada.