+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sanusiremi said:
Na wa for una o. I talk say I get one bedroom for lease for Montreal and no body even respond to me. Na so so visa, Medical request una dey talk, God go save una o.

Wish u all a lovely week ahead.
Na how we go respond if we no get the visa first? First thing first! :p :p :p :p
Abeg, take go the Landed Naija thread, there I sure sey people go be interested...hahahahaa :p :p :p
*Mandie*

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
"Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011"
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/social-workers-4152-applied-alreadygoing-to-apply-t70325.1440.html

I wonder if this applies to Accra as well, cos I am yet to hear any MI 3 applicant getting visa, unless they are not on this forum!

Even though it is from SGVO, I believe it applies globally. It makes a worrying read for MI2s.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

*Mandie*

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
I can confirm that NO ACCRA VO MI3 applicant has received medical !!!

mandiebraxton said:
"Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011"
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/social-workers-4152-applied-alreadygoing-to-apply-t70325.1440.html

I wonder if this applies to Accra as well, cos I am yet to hear any MI 3 applicant getting visa, unless they are not on this forum!

Even though it is from SGVO, I believe it applies globally. It makes a worrying read for MI2s.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

*Mandie*

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija forums poepols.i am greetings all of yous.this month that all of we is sooner enter will be jolly jolly for many forums membars.you will be see plenty mr.and one ogbonge pa will be get ppr.the ppr slef will be reach hands of 4 poepols that i am knows for this forums here.

abeg mr sanusiremi have you get 8 bedroom flat for that montreal place that you is?.please i am wait your replys and this one is not play play matter.

@pa naija pickin thank sir for the iom inform that you is give for forums.i have contact the iom poepols and the office is tells me say that plenty discount is be for all my plenty families membars.the office is now cutings the tickets moneys well well.thank sir.

@oma gabil.you is my wayo inlaw.why is you not come follow ikemba nke ibuo and me jolly jolly for iya tawa chop and quench place?evens spicey is invaite come me come her joint.and i have went for there.very correct place wey i am chop clean mouths :D.spicey i am thanks you for that correct entertain.thank ma.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MUFU said:
my naija forums poepols.i am greetings all of yous.this month that all of we is sooner enter will be jolly jolly for many forums membars.you will be see plenty mr.and one ogbonge pa will be get ppr.the ppr slef will be reach hands of 4 poepols that i am knows for this forums here.

abeg mr sanusiremi have you get 8 bedroom flat for that montreal place that you is?.please i am wait your replys and this one is not play play matter.

@ pa naija pickin thank sir for the iom inform that you is give for forums.i have contact the iom poepols and the office is tells me say that plenty discount is be for all my plenty families membars.the office is now cutings the tickets moneys well well.thank sir.

@ oma gabil.you is my wayo inlaw.why is you not come follow ikemba nke ibuo and me jolly jolly for iya tawa chop and quench place?evens spicey is invaite come me come her joint.and i have went for there.very correct place wey i am chop clean mouths :D.spicey i am thanks you for that correct entertain.thank ma.
Oh Pa Mufu, I was having a bad morning until I saw your post! ;D Hope preparations are under way for your landing. Wish you and your family the very best!
*Mandie*

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
mandiebraxton said:
Oh Pa Mufu, I was having a bad morning until I saw your post! ;D Hope preparations are under way for your landing. Wish you and your family the very best!
*Mandie*
please mandie make you cheering up.i am not want you to haved bad morning.you is too good for that moods.thank for wish me and my familys membars very best.i am too wishes you very best.i hope say you have chop lunch.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
MUFU said:
please mandie make you cheering up.i am not want you to haved bad morning.you is too good for that moods.thank for wish me and my familys membars very best.i am too wishes you very best.i hope say you have chop lunch.
I have got my MR PC and RPRF request. on 26th April 2012. I applied march 2020

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Jovic said:
I have got my MR PC and RPRF request. on 26th April 2012. I applied march 2020
You applied March 2020? :-X :-X ??? ???
Did you mean to say March 2010? Please refer and correct, before some of us hyperventilate :-\
Congrats, anyways :D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
MUFU said:

@ pa naija pickin thank sir for the iom inform that you is give for forums.i have contact the iom poepols and the office is tells me say that plenty discount is be for all my plenty families membars.the office is now cutings the tickets moneys well well.thank sir.

@ oma gabil.you is my wayo inlaw.why is you not come follow ikemba nke ibuo and me jolly jolly for iya tawa chop and quench place?evens spicey is invaite come me come her joint.and i have went for there.very correct place wey i am chop clean mouths :D.spicey i am thanks you for that correct entertain.thank ma.
GrandPa MUFU (GCFR), renting an 8 bedroom apartment maybe near impossible :eek:, you may have to settle for one of the big mansion type houses instead, in order to get that kind of spec and that may set you back by more than 5,000 CAD monthly. :-X :-X

Now, I am not trying to make you look small, but are you sure you are capable of that kind of monumental expense on a monthly basis? :-\ :-\
E be like say you may have to rethink your accommodation plans for your very large family ??? ???
Just my humble submission Papa.
Thank Sir :D

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
My dear Forumites, by God's grace we landed yesterday, Sunday 29th April 2012. Our Plane touched down on Pearson Int'l Airport Toronto at around 11:04 am local time (4:04 pm Nigerian time).

The journey started around 10:30pm at Mohammed Int'l Airport Lagos on Saturday with KLM Airline. The journey from Lagos to Amsterdam was about 6 hours and was very smooth. Then on Sunday morning, we took off from Amsterdam to Toronto around 9:55 am. We had to cross the long Atlantic Ocean to get to Canada.

On landing, we queued for Custom and Immigration checking. We were not asked too many questions (I was suprised and thought perhaps it's becos taht day was Sunday). How much do you have? I told them the amount (less than 10k USD...we're family of 5). They didn't even ask me if I still intend to bring in more money. The lady at the Immigration asked me to sign the COPR form for my kids and my wife signed hers. She said we should expect our PR Card within 4-6 weeks to be sent to the address given to her.

The Custom cards that we were given inside the aircraft by the airline crew members were submitted to the Custom people. They asked if some other goods would follow of which I said no. Then he quickly processed and gave me back. Then, at the exit point, the cards were collected, and the man asked if we were carrying any meat of which I said no. All our 5 luggage were not ckecked...they just relied on our verbal response.

In fact, the people were so nice to us, asking and answering us politely. The person that is currently hosting us came to carry us home. The weather was fair, although still cold. I can remember when my asked me a question when we were waiting at the car park. She asked that the car park is cold and that it's air-conditioned. I said no, it's just the natural weather becos the car park is not fully enclosed. The outside that is sunny is equally cold (unbelievable).

I'll continue to update you as we progress in our settlement. That's just my brief story. Whatever your stage in the processing, God will see you through IJN. Just be hopeful and continue in prayers. Canada is a place to be! Everything is by law and order. The environment is very neat. The residential areas are very quiet and peaceful.

Regards to all.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OOW4CHRIST said:
My dear Forumites, by God's grace we landed yesterday, Sunday 29th April 2012. Our Plane touched down on Pearson Int'l Airport Toronto at around 11:04 am local time (4:04 pm Nigerian time).

The journey started around 10:30pm at Mohammed Int'l Airport Lagos on Saturday with KLM Airline. The journey from Lagos to Amsterdam was about 6 hours and was very smooth. Then on Sunday morning, we took off from Amsterdam to Toronto around 9:55 am. We had to cross the long Atlantic Ocean to get to Canada.

I'll continue to update you as we progress in our settlement. That's just my brief story. Whatever your stage in the processing, God will see you through IJN. Just be hopeful and continue in prayers. Canada is a place to be! Everything is by law and order. The environment is very neat. The residential areas are very quiet and peaceful.

Regards to all.
Congrats, my bro.
May you find Favour in your new land IJNA! :D

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spokes said:
GrandPa MUFU (GCFR), renting an 8 bedroom apartment maybe near impossible :eek:, you may have to settle for one of the big mansion type houses instead, in order to get that kind of spec and that may set you back by more than 5,000 CAD monthly. :-X :-X

Now, I am not trying to make you look small, but are you sure you are capable of that kind of monumental expense on a monthly basis? :-\ :-\
E be like say you may have to rethink your accommodation plans for your very large family ??? ???
Just my humble submission Papa.
Thank Sir :D
i am thank you my sisi ologe.how are yous?.it is long now that i am not see you posted for forums.sister i am ask one agent man who is tells me say i have to seperation my childrenses for difference rooms. say all my womans childrenses is have seperates room.and all my mans childrenses is have seperates rooms toos.now i am haved 8 womans childrenses and 5 mans childrenses minus morufu.that bad boy who i have drop for him mama for cotonou.please i want advised.i dont know wether i for buy poultry house.or make i bought dormitory apartment.please my poepols which house is agent poepols call condom apartment? is that one accomoadate all of wes?.thank sir.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats OOWA4CHRIST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

May God bless you in your new home :p :p :p :p

Kcsider

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
sanusiremi said:
Na wa for una o. I talk say I get one bedroom for lease for Montreal and no body even respond to me. Na so so visa, Medical request una dey talk, God go save una o.

Wish u all a lovely week ahead.
MY PEOPLE TALKAM SAY YOU SUPPOSE GET LAND FIRST BEFORE YOU GO BEGIN STRUGLLE FOR THE MAT WEY YOU GO TAKE LIE DOWN FOR THE LAND 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MUFU said:
i am thank you my sisi ologe.how are yous?.it is long now that i am not see you posted for forums.sister i am ask one agent man who is tells me say i have to seperation my childrenses for difference rooms. say all my womans childrenses is have seperates room.and all my mans childrenses is have seperates rooms toos.now i am haved 8 womans childrenses and 5 mans childrenses minus morufu.that bad boy who i have drop for him mama for cotonou.please i want advised.i dont know wether i for buy poultry house.or make i bought dormitory apartment.please my poepols which house is agent poepols call condom apartment? is that one accomoadate all of wes?.thank sir.
Pa Mufu - I am thankings to God for your visa and all your childrenses. i am think say Morufu will not be happiness with you oooooo :-X :-X :-X :-X. If you is travelling to Canada with all childrenses except Morufu and mama Morufu, have you keepings some monies inside bankings for them? ??? ??? ???

Kcsider