+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabil said:
Diamond x and others MI1 waiting for MR. I say very very soon you all will surely receive your MR.
NA GOD WEY MAKE COCONUT KNOW AS HIM TAKE PUT WATER INSIDE.

Amen amen amen

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
thejackson said:
I really do appreciate the views and suggestions of my people here. I say you are all wonderful
I believed we are all here in this forum to encourage one another

Experience has taught me that in CIC vis a vis immigration to Canada , it is not OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER
I mean until you land in Canada, anything can still happen. With the frequent changes in immigration rules every seconds of the day, the minister can just wake from a night mare and issues another instruction banning all those who are yet to LAND EVEN AFTER RECEIVING VISA . TO FORGET LANDING- say what , say what, anything can happen

I will proceed to do the medicals by faith trusting that God who has begun a good thing will accomplish it in Us.I do pray that I will receive my VISA by latest June 30, i will immediately proceed to Canada with my wife, come back later and travel with my children.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. ( CASE CLOSED)
Men and brethern, PRAY FOR US NOW
All the best my dear friend. The promise of a better life beckons. I look forward to hearing your PPR news.
It is well!
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Prof Right for life!. This your proverb has both modern and local setting :D. You are not a Pa' and Prof for mouth, you don dey prove am.. GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!

Yes o!, like Pa' Seglad asked, I hope you are getting set ;)
My Hon. Pa Naija Pikin (BSc Hons) BCCB, I greet o! Don't mind Pa Seglad, he wanted to pull my legs and still expect me to be standing; I don't know how possible that could be GBAM. 8) 8)

Pa, each time I remember that very soon I'll be going to Canada my heart will skip a bit. I will look around and say Chei, I'll soon move? thought of starting afresh, look for job/business in a new environment would feel my thought......omo e no easy o.

Well, one writer said that "Comfort zone is a dead zone" I always cheer myself that if Qorax and Explorer including our own Pa Seglad,Oloye,iii egrace etc could land, I can and I will. But......no be mouth o.

As you prepare to go and Land, the Lord God will go with you. Snake no dey waka get injury, Fish no dey waka inside water get accident, bird no dey waka/fly crach Pa Naija Pikin, you no go crash. You no go get injury. The Lord shall go before you to prepare the place for you.

I don dey miss u sef, :p :p :eek: :eek: ;D :D

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
I really do appreciate the views and suggestions of my people here. I say you are all wonderful
I believed we are all here in this forum to encourage one another

Experience has taught me that in CIC vis a vis immigration to Canada , it is not OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER
I mean until you land in Canada, anything can still happen. With the frequent changes in immigration rules every seconds of the day, the minister can just wake from a night mare and issues another instruction banning all those who are yet to LAND EVEN AFTER RECEIVING VISA . TO FORGET LANDING- say what , say what, anything can happen

I will proceed to do the medicals by faith trusting that God who has begun a good thing will accomplish it in Us.I do pray that I will receive my VISA by latest June 30, i will immediately proceed to Canada with my wife, come back later and travel with my children.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. ( CASE CLOSED)
Men and brethern, PRAY FOR US NOW
You really took good decision, these links may also be of help to you http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/immigrate-immigrer_faq.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#medical

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
My Hon. Pa Naija Pikin (BSc Hons) BCCB, I greet o! Don't mind Pa Seglad, he wanted to pull my legs and still expect me to be standing; I don't know how possible that could be GBAM. 8) 8)

Pa, each time I remember that very soon I'll be going to Canada my heart will skip a bit. I will look around and say Chei, I'll soon move? thought of starting afresh, look for job/business in a new environment would feel my thought......omo e no easy o.

Well, one writer said that "Comfort zone is a dead zone" I always cheer myself that if Qorax and Explorer including our own Pa Seglad,Oloye,iii egrace etc could land, I can and I will. But......no be mouth o.

As you prepare to go and Land, the Lord God will go with you. Snake no dey waka get injury, Fish no dey waka inside water get accident, bird no dey waka/fly crach Pa Naija Pikin, you no go crash. You no go get injury. The Lord shall go before you to prepare the place for you.

I don dey miss u sef, :p :p :eek: :eek: ;D :D
Pa' Prof Right, you don release more o!, I dey feel you :D. Thank you my brother, the Lord will also put you on a solid ground when you land Canada. I go come carry you from airport straight to one ''Chairman joint'' :p, don't ask me if I have already landed ::)

Please where is my sugar sugar? ;)

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear naija
Still on the issue of medical vs pregnant woman, if a woman has incomplete medical, does is it mean that the visa will be delayed untill after delivery or VO will go ahead to issue the visa. please i need more clarification
seun

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
All parties involved must complete medicals before visa is issued.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
FOUR MINUTES TO GOOOOOOOOOOO.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Gabil said:
FOUR MINUTES TO GOOOOOOOOOOO.
Oma Gabil (make I borrow from Mufu), four minutes to what? ::)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Now na five minutes after.
lol

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Seun said:
Dear naija
Still on the issue of medical vs pregnant woman, if a woman has incomplete medical, does is it mean that the visa will be delayed untill after delivery or VO will go ahead to issue the visa. please i need more clarification
seun
So here is the scenario, supposing the pregnant applicant was able to do medicals (as per DMP's advice with a protective shield) and submits to VO. VO issues PPR and subsequently PR visa. For one reason or the other, the family is unable to land in Canada before the baby is born. What do they do? They do as this applicant did:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/confusion-after-receiving-visa-about-addition-of-new-born-baby-t101436.0.html

Updating CIC about our family information still applies even after the visa is issued. It sorts of 'starts' the whole process again as the baby needs to the medicals too and we have to submit more docs/POF. It only stops when we do our landing :p :p :p

*Mandie*

So really, the pregnancy and meds need to be thought about carefully.... :p

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
So here is the scenario, supposing the pregnant applicant was able to do medicals (as per DMP's advice with a protective shield) and submits to VO. VO issues PPR and subsequently PR visa. For one reason or the other, the family is unable to land in Canada before the baby is born. What do they do? They do as this applicant did:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/confusion-after-receiving-visa-about-addition-of-new-born-baby-t101436.0.html

Updating CIC about our family information still applies even after the visa is issued. It sorts of 'starts' the whole process again as the baby needs to the medicals too and we have to submit more docs/POF. It only stops when we do our landing :p :p :p

*Mandie*

So really, the pregnancy and meds need to be
Thanks alot for ur explanation
seun

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Still wondering where you borrowed that term 'ka chi fo nu' from.

Anyway buddy,you are quite correct,he has already taken his decision only that he is looking for affirmations. But on the contrary,nothing on earth can even separate me from the joy/love of my child,not even Canada.
Spicey have you sought Medics opinion on the subject? That will help affirms or allay your fears/opinion. But Seglad is a living witness and His little baby is doing well and will continue to do well.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Your position on the matter is very clear. I respect that. So let others be too. On top of that let the experts in the subject matter help him. That will count more than mere fears and suggestions that has no professional and medical basis.

To cap it all. I believe we all are counselling an adult here. He must have reached his decision only looking for an assurance, Lady Spicey!

As for your insinuation, I will leave you to guess. And whatever your guess that it is.

Ka chi fo nu.

GBAM GBAM GBAM

CASE CLOSED!!!
And what if PPR comes in August :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Spiceeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy. Aah