+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
neddy said:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, pls I need urgent advise as I need to send an urgent update to chc Accra tomorrow morning. I got this mail.

'This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 08-03-2010.

In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:

* An updated take note of this!

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] to include your new child

and the Additional Family Information forms [IMM 5406] signed by both you and your spouse.

My question is concerning the IMM 0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada form.

Do I submit the new generic form or the old one since I submitted the old IMM0008 initially.

Thank you
As some members have advised, you ought to use the new generic form, which is even more user friendly.
I wish you all the best.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Comrade

Thank you all for your wishes

I have an old application at Accra which was filed in 2005. Should I withdraw the application now or in the future

Can I send an email to ACCRA to write for the withdrawal

Thank you

Naija pikin is yet to congtratulate me. Well sha o

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
thejackson said:
Dear Comrade

I have an old application at Accra which was filed in 2005. Should I withdraw the application now or in the future

Thank you

This is how is it from Shalom's (London's) experience.
If you leave it, VO will ask you to withdraw the old application BEFORE they even send you PPR. I think as you have 'one foot in Canada' already, I believe it is safe to do so now.
Or just let nature take its course, VO will defintely ask you to withdraw, but again, I am looking at the delay that could cause....

If you still unsure, send VO CSE about it and I am sure they will respond appropriately....
I wish you the very best!!!
*Mandie*

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
thejackson said:
Dear Comrade

Thank you

Pa' thejackson, BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!, my goodie goodie brother. I called you earlier but your phone was switched off.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
I like your signature buddy
Trusting in the Lord, is the spice of life ;)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
mandiebraxton said:
This is how is it from Shalom's (London's) experience.
If you leave it, VO will ask you to withdraw the old application BEFORE they even send you PPR. I think as you have 'one foot in Canada' already, I believe it is safe to do so now.
Or just let nature take its course, VO will defintely ask you to withdraw, but again, I am looking at the delay that could cause....

If you still unsure, send VO CSE about it and I am sure they will respond appropriately....
I wish you the very best!!!
*Mandie*
Mandie, we have a 2007 application still showing , ''IN PROCESS''. Accra didn't even mention it when we went for our PR visa. I have a strong feeling that it has automatically gone into the cancelled backlog. Remember that Shalom got his PR last year, before the new policy on backlog.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Mandie, we have a 2007 application still showing , ''IN PROCESS''. Accra didn't even mention it when we went for our PR visa. I have a strong feeling that it has automatically gone into the cancelled backlog. Remember that Shalom got his PR last year, before the new policy on backlog.
Same with me Pa Naija Pikin. I think I'll ask Accra to withdraw it. Pa the Jackson can go ahead and withdraw too. Recall that we are entitle to a refund of the appliaction fees we have paid as at the time of making it.

The $$$$ na something o!!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
thejackson said:
I am greatful to all my people in this forum for rejoicing with me

I have a little issue again. I have three male children and God is blessing us with a child soon by August

Will my wife be allowed to do the x-ray later and baby arrival

This is a mixed blessing for me. I will be going for the medicals very soon

Thank you MY MOST PA AWODERU, PA RIGHT PA LUKEKE AND MY WONDERFUL ANTIES I.D AND TINU

Awoderu, we go they block for Calgary and Lethbridge
You are not the only one in this boat. But let me suggest that you can go ahead with your Medicals.

As for your wife two of the scenarios could possibly play out.

1. Let her do the medical without x-ray for now. Your status will only read incomplete medical and she can complete her's after she must have put to bed.

2.You can go ahead with the x-ray advisedly. There are stages when you can be exposed to x-ray even though you are pregnant. of certain intensity not more than 10 rads with a shield around the abdomen.

Let the Doctors in the house say something.

Please under no condition should you try to defer the medical.

some applicants were warned not to delay to do their medical for more than 30 days in order to prevent unnecessary delay.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Let her do medical (excluding xray) complete it after the baby is born. Gbam Gbam Gbam

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello Naija,

Long time and how is everyone of us?Thank God for all his goodies.

Here is to wish you all MRs and PPR reciepient all the best and Congratulations.To Emo,BDX,thejackson and to all that is expectant.

Ig

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
You are not the only one in this boat. But let me suggest that you can go ahead with your Medicals.

As for your wife two scenario could possibly be what to consider.

1. Let her do the medical without x-ray for now. Your status will only read incomplete medical and she can complete her's after she must have put to bed.

2.You can go ahead with the x-ray advisedly. There are stages when you can be exposed to x-ray even though you are pregnant. of certain intensity not more than 10 rads with a shield around the abdomen.

Let the Doctors in the house say something.

Please under no condition should you try to defer the medical.

some applicants were warned not to delay to do their medical for more than 30days in order to prevent unnecessary delay.
Thus is an uncalculated risk,please do not risk the joy of your future bounty. She should do all but Xray.

Congratulations once again Senior EMO

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
hmm... fingers cross, since Dec. 28th 2011. Accra did not say anything, i don't even know if they have my file yet or not.
Lets keep hoping and praying...

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Thank you all for your advise. I have contacted the clinic in Abuja and it cost N36,500.00 PER ADULT
I was told that children will have discount and that I will be responsible for the payment of courier .

I am glad to know that you care

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Gabil said:
Is not fair @ all. Why predict just one MR for mi2 and mi3 when mi1 are receiving it like pure water.
if is mandie that will pave the way, NO WAHALLA.
It is the language of the kingdom. "...what I say to one, I say to all..." that was the Language of my Master. If 10,000 applicants claims it, so be it.