+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
No subject

@Busy Bee
I follow for d congratulatory message too o.

@Jada
congrats on ur successful landing. By God's grace ur integration shall be with divine ease.

@ALL
As d sorrows,fears and doubts of d disciples of d Lord Jesus vanished at His ressurrection & was replaced with joy, boldness & power, so shall fears & doubts vanish concerning every application in this forum in Jesus name. Even Thomas eventually got his proves. Postive proves & evidences shall bombard us this month.
Happy Easter!

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Congratulations on your successful landing Jada, may you and your family experience divine speed in all you do. I also pray that everyone expecting In The coming week will be blessed IJN.

pLease as we all plan to leave this country to better our lots, let us also remember that our roots still remain in NIgeria, we have families, friends, properties etc and pray for divine intervention IJN. kAduna was attacked today with loss of lives as usual, now I am really scared for my beloved country...2015 is less than just 3 years away.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
For me, the immigration officer asked how much I had and I stated it. She didn't ask to look at or count the money. But I made sure I held the correct amount of POF for my family. I didn't want to hear story.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Barsindoo, set up up a date and come for ya peppersoup ;D 8)

Happy easter everyone.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
igbehinadara said:
One of our Eagle (jada) had landed successful,may the Lord almighty see you through as you embark on a new life in Canada.Congratulations to all waiting for their PPR after Medicals and for those of us waiting for MR,I assure you that JESUS has risen to go to Accra himself to issue our MR.AMEN

I wish all of us a HAPPY EASTER,the stone of delay has been rolled away by Jesus.Hallelujah

Ig
Ig, you have not sent the IELTS materials you promised to send to me. Thanks for anticipated coorperation.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Jada said:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I viewed this thread and for good reason too. By the grace of God I and my family have finally landed in Canada ;D ;D ;D The story goes thus:

24th March 2012
After a week of virtually little or no sleep, we were set to leave Enugu for good. Unfortunately Aero contractors decided to show themselves by cancelling our flight :mad: So we were scheduled for the next day's flight and off we were to Lagos.

25/03/2012 - 29/03/2012
It was a hectic week in Lagos :eek: My family and I went about visiting parents and loved ones saying not so tearful goodbyes :-\ Lagos traffic no be am :eek: :mad: On the 29th my son clocked 1yr old,a happy day. Plenty packing and buying of foodstuff and the eventual giving away of things so as not to have excess luggage.

30th - 31st March 2012
D-day! We took off from Ojota at 4pm and got to Murtala Muhammed Int'l airport by 5pm,I was shocked :eek:, no traffic! It took us 3 hours to get checked in,our bags checked by customs and immigration to let us through to the boarding gates. Because we were extra careful, we had no excess luggage. Trust our customs people,they took one look at my food items and named their price. I gave them less than half and we went on our merry way. By 8pm we were waiting to board our 9:50pm flight which delayed for another 2hrs :mad:. Then we were in the air and I had my first cold shock. The plane was coooooooooooolllllllldddddddddd. No idea why it had to be so cold. A little sleep and we were in Frankfurt.

Frankfurt wasn't as cold as I expected. The airport is massive. My son had a ball running around and I had white people staring at me whenever I backed him ::) The 6 hour wait went by quickly especially when we bumped into a friendly Nigerian woman who was also going to Canada. We were transfered to Air Canada and they took off on time. I loved their hospitality. Their food was nice,edible and given frequently. Enough movies too watch. Unfortunately I couldn't watch any as I had to chase my son all over the plane :-[ The guy was so excited and kept going for the white women :eek: The air hostesses nicknamed him 'a ladies man' :)

It took 9hours to get to Calgary, Alberta and once again it wasn't as cold as I thought. I did get tired of the flight though. The immigration process didn't take time as there was hardly anyone there. We were through in about 30 minutes and then we were met by a friend who came to pick us up. He took us to his place,fed us with pounded yam and ogbono and the off we went to our rented apartment. All of a sudden it got very cold at night and we were shivering before we got to our place. Thank God for portable heater.

1st April till date
It has been a hectic week. We had to go get our SIN number before we could get a sim card ::) and then shop for some necessary items. I only just got connected to the internet 30minutes ago and here I am giving you guys my landing story. It snowed a bit 2 days ago and we're supposed to be in spring :-X Shovelling snow can be annoying. On the job front, I have been visiting immigrant services centres and I hope to hear good news soon. Many people have said this before and I want to repeat it, money goes FAST in this place. Come with enough. Calgary is a very big place and Canadians are friendly people. I look forward to you guys coming over.

Egrace yes I am here :p Barsindoo!!!! To others who have progressed in their applications in one way or the other, congrats. And yes landed folks please holla so we can connect. I still don't understand this skype of a thing :-[ God bless you all.
Congrat on your landing. Enjoy your time out there and have fun. Let the will of your maker who makes all things beautiful in their time prevail in all out there. Greet the ladies man for me. I guess you travel with Lufthansa. What is their deal like compare to others. The flight duration is attractive. I must confess.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
barsindoo said:
Nice talking to you mama Jada! This shall be your season of manifestation.

I beg where the pepper soup o! :p 8) ;D
Its good to hear from you again trust d family is doing great? Please dont abadon us oooooooooo the landed Naija thread is looking up to you seniors for advise and directions here and there. We understand ur busy schedule even if its once in two weeks or even once a month we would appreciate. Many thanks in advance.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Jada
Congrats on your arrival in Canasa may d land favour you and yeild its increase for you IJN amen.

@eegrace
Quite an age!!!! Good to read from you again after such a long time trust you are settling down well? Please spare time to keep us informed on D landed Naija thread so those of us here can prepare properly for life out there.

Am not unmindful of your busy schedule but i believe we owe it to one another it bothers me when people ask questions on our landed thread and a whole week sometimes about two weeks would pass before someone respond to the querry lets take a cue from the Indian guys.

Indan. Mogbenga, Pa Oloye, Dream team, Barsindo, Pa Seglad, iii and others i cant easilly remember you guys are doing great thanks but we need to hear more from you.

Am passionate about this because i believe planning for life in Canada is much more important than this application process. No offence meant please.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ Jada,

Congrats on your successful landing. I pray the land of Canada and all that's in it will favour you & yours. Thus, you'll eat the fruit of the land IJN.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
You are welcome on board

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
GRAND PA MUFU GCFR, Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :( :( :( :( :( Missing you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: This forum is too quiet. Can some life come into it 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ikemba

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013