+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Gabil said:
Mandie, how comes no fsw july 2011 has gotten medicals when NDVO iS DISHING out med like pure water ??????
According to my dear own Ravi_o7 of July 01.2011 application thread, he said that NDVO was given out MR/RPRF/PP in a WHOLESALE.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
mandiebraxton said:
Now let's get back on course --immigration issues.
Accra, Accra, Accra, do something naaaaw :p
*Mandie*
GBAM GBAM :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Accra Visa officers hear the Word of the LORD, i decree that the V.O in-charge of my case file shall wake up and decide to complete my case in one month and i prophesy that people shall celebrate this pronouncement( MR,PPR,Additional family,P.R stamp of Maple leaf) in Jesus name, AMEN.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
My people, today is tuesday lets pray for good news and forget (****) since ive promised not to mention that name again. Good luck everybody
my naija group.me and waife and chidrens is go for hostpital for today mourning.some time now all of we will went to maria clinic for yaba.to all my naija poepols who is wait for MR and PPR i am wish all of yous goodlucky.
oma naija pickin if you come see clowns will you know it? you naija pickin is you not baba nla clowns?look kettool who is call pot blacky.oma gabil my name is mufutau ogedengbe.it is heavy you for mouth?.you can fit to call me *******and me i can fit to call you $$$$$$$ oma dollar 8) 8) o lenu mbe ;)

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
On Mufu issue:

Just like Naija pikin said please it will be wise to ignore Mufu as he is d devil's advocate to ds forum. Let's face bizness of assisting n advising each other. Thanks.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
I suspect emo or spokes
Spoke should be a Pharmacist, and Pa MUFU is a Mechanic, is your parameter same as Oga Seglad? Its looking as if I will go silent on this forum like Sister Ig and Tinu. May be my frequency here is portraying me in a bad light. To your tent o Naija forum. off I go to June applicants. Thanks for the treatment so far. I think our MUFU is achieving his aim.

But instead of suspecting one another, I think the right thing will be to ignore the character. GBAM!

It was pa right, then Naija pikin, and now EMO and then Spoke. Who is the next suspect? Than Oga Seglad sticks to the idea of EMO being the idle MUFU.

Time will tell.

Good day and God bless Nigeria and all that desire to go to Canada.

Bye

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Pa Mufu +1 for you cos you just made me laugh....

Guys, even if MUFU is a fake arent you enjoying his regular updates (or dont you guys take out time to laff :eek:)

God has his predestined plans for every one of us viz-a-viz accra & canada but in the interim we all dont have to be uptight or even worse suspecting or calling each other names over suspicions....

i dont personally know a lot of us on this forum but i respect everyone's opinion & personality. Please lets respect Pa Mufu's personality & help him when he requests for it.

PA Mufu... All the best in your Medicals... pls pray for mine to come soon !

MUFU said:
my naija group.me and waife and chidrens is go for hostpital for today mourning.some time now all of we will went to maria clinic for yaba.to all my naija poepols who is wait for MR and PPR i am wish all of yous goodlucky.
oma naija pickin if you come see clowns will you know it? you naija pickin is you not baba nla clowns?look kettool who is call pot blacky.oma gabil my name is mufutau ogedengbe.it is heavy you for mouth?.you can fit to call me *****and me i can fit to call you$$$$$oma dollar ;)o lenu mbe ;)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats to 9jCanada and all those whose have one update or the other ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully Accra will rain MR, PPR and various updates b4 this month of march grinds to a close. :p :p :p

Goodluck Guys!!!!!

Kcsider

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
EMO said:
Spoke should be a Pharmacist, and Pa MUFU is a Mechanic, is your parameter same as Oga Seglad? Its looking as if I will go silent on this forum like Sister Ig and Tinu. May be my frequency here is portraying me in a bad light. To your tent o Naija forum. off I go to June applicants. Thanks for the treatment so far. I think our MUFU is achieving his aim.

But instead of suspecting one another, I think the right thing will be to ignore the character. GBAM!

It was pa right, then Naija pikin, and now EMO and then Spoke. Who is the next suspect? Than Oga Seglad sticks to the idea of EMO being the idle MUFU.

Time will tell.

Good day and God bless Nigeria and all that desire to go to Canada.

Bye

Haba EMO , ko to yen ke ( hasnt gotten to dat stage)

We like you on the thread pls don't go ooooo.

Once u are convinced in your mind dat u ain't (him)

Take it with a pinch of salt.

My sweeeeeeet

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omoelle said:
Haba EMO , ko to yen ke ( hasnt gotten to dat stage)

We like you on the thread pls don't go ooooo.

Once u are convinced in your mind dat u ain't (him)

Take it with a pinch of salt.

My sweeeeeeet
Guys, enough about this MUFU - Emo link!!!!! MUFU is fake alright, but it doesn't mean he is EMO. If we are all enjoying his comedy, let's stick to that and stop accusing one another of being him/her. This MUFU character is overshadowing the thread.His aim in the forum I believe is to lighten the tension, I guess.
My elders, let's all stop pointing accusing fingers!!!
*Mandie*

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
My people I hail o! March 29th is a key date to watch out for. Minister will be broadcasting his transformational plans for immigration. Feelers I am getting is that the radical move of erasing bakloggers may not happen. Too much wahala involved! There maybe a new requirement included but let us watch and pray it is favourable.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
ofonzo said:
My people I hail o! March 29th is a key date to watch out for. Minister will be broadcasting his transformational plans for immigration. Feelers I am getting is that the radical move of erasing bakloggers may not happen. Too much wahala involved! There maybe a new requirement included but let us watch and pray it is favourable.
I also pray that the minister replaces Accra visa officers with the ones in NDVO. The purpose of the 1000 and 500 cap seems to have been defeated. Processing is still moving at snail speed.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
We pray ooooooo. Accra is really slow

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks ofonzo.How nau?
God will grant all the backloggers Favour IJNA.
Ig

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Thanks ofonzo.How nau?
God will grant all the backloggers Favour IJNA.
Ig
Dear All
I finally got a mail to go for medical within 60days today.I thank God.

Pls Seniors:The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is it to be paid both for myself and my wife or only the applicant.
Thanks

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
bennyameh said:
Dear All
I finally got a mail to go for medical within 60days today.I thank God.

Pls Seniors:The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is it to be paid both for myself and my wife or only the applicant.
Thanks
Congratulations Benny on the MR!

As per your question the RPR fee I believe is to be paid for both yourself and spouse. Wishing you speed & success in the remaining process.