+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tok

Nov 16, 2011
omobaba said:
[tr][td]

They asked us for proof of fund at this statge also, Though we had a litttle amount left in the account but we moved a larger amount back into it, printed it out after a week an mailed along with the other requested documents and accra did not complain about it. we were afraid though and we were going to include a letter explaining why we moved money back into the account but a friend said he did thesame without any letter and got his MR so we did not include the letter and we got our MR AND VISA so I don't think you have anything to worry about if you can quickly move money back into the account as soon as possible. I think this proof that you have access to the money and at a very short time.
Thanks for those who reply to my post, God almighty will see us thru, I will send those diocument including letter to indicate source of the money.
thanks once again
tok

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
igbehinadara said:
Goodnews is beginning to roll one of us who is a silent reader but is always in touch with me a PRE JUNER got his MR,PCC and RPRF yesterday.More goodnews by his grace.Amen

Ig
It wont be long before we hear ur good news too!
Mandie

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
scel said:
Momohj,

I'm not an expert but from what you wrote, your primary to first degree is already 17 years....I think you can make the 25 point mark but hope VO reads your secondary as 6years and NOT old educational system of 5years.

Was the duration of any of your postgraduate as long as a year? If yes, then you should earn the 25 point.

Wish you the best!
Thanks for the answer!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Mandie,Amen.We shall all have the cause to smile in the Month of March.

Ig

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Many thanks to Mandie,Emo and other members of this wonderful forum for replying to my query.
I'm saying your wish is about to come true asap.
Your MR is at hand IJNA.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
All provincial nominees applicants, please can we share our timelines?

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
igbehinadara said:
Goodnews is beginning to roll one of us who is a silent reader but is always in touch with me a PRE JUNER got his MR,PCC and RPRF yesterday.More goodnews by his grace.Amen

Ig
Ig,

the good news is spreading coming to you and me soon

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
if post Feb 2008 applicants were required to send documents to Accra within 120 days after PER. And post June 2010/July 2011 were required to send original documents to CIC.

would CIO send scanned copies of the documents by email to visa office and comment on quality/quantity of the document or CIO would just forward the document by airmail to VO for paper verification after sending PER?

The OP manual mentioned email being sent from CIC to VO after PER but did not mention how documents would be forwarded.

The former (email) ensures faster processing and gives VO time to deal with backlogs, the latter would not make much sense because there is no point in sending documents to CIO if it would be eventually dealt with by VO. just wondering if anyone in the house knows what method CIC use in transferring documents?

I saw on a particular thread, An Indian applicant who got MR circa 3months after initial application to CIC. so m geared towards the email method of transfering files.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
igbehinadara said:
Amen my brother.Impatience is our problem,I pray God will help us to overcome such in our lifes.thejackson and Tinu,the lord God almighty is on our case and he will move soonest.Amen

Ig
Thanks able chairperson, Jackson and I are holding strong to that world as we can't wait to move out of the book haram zone.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omoba7 said:
if post Feb 2008 applicants were required to send documents to Accra within 120 days after PER. And post June 2010/July 2011 were required to send original documents to CIC. Then how does Accra verify the documents for post June 2010 applicants during in-process stage?

would CIO send scanned copies of the documents by email to visa office and put a note if anything is suspicious about the document so that VO can call applicant for interview or CIO would just forward the document by airmail to VO for proper verification after sending PER?

The OP manual mentioned email being sent from CIC to VO after PER but did not mention how documents would be forwarded.

The former (email) ensures faster processing and gives VO time to deal with backlogs, the latter would not make much sense because there is no point in sending documents to CIO if it would be eventually dealt with by VO. just wondering if anyone in the house knows what method CIC use in transferring documents?

I saw on a particular thread, An Indian applicant who got MR circa 3months after initial application to CIC. so m geared towards the email method of transfering files.
To answer your question, I would suggest that, you may wait, experience and learn from your own file processing timeline. We shall await you to give us the rightful answer, please. Noone here knows the right answer to your question and may not wish to respond to this type of sensitive question. You may also consider to submitting a fake documents and put CIC and VO into test if documents verification are carried out during the processing time or not but please let us know your outcome. As for every member of this forum, we are associated with real and genuine documents; therefore, documents verification is out of our questions and we not bothered about this.

About transfering documents, when CIC received your document, they paper screenned your documents and assessed your eligibility, if found eligible, your information will be logged on FOSS, CAIPS/GCMS. How Cic transfer documents to VO should not be our business.
THANK YOU!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks able chairperson, Jackson and I are holding strong to that world as we can't wait to move out of the book haram zone.
Madam Tinu and Jaksin,

Se make i send una invitation while awaiting your Pr. This will make fast your exodus o.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Madam Tinu and Jaksin,

Se make i send una invitation while awaiting your Pr. This will make fast your exodus o.
I think its a good idea since they want out of here ASAP. But the operation of BH in the north in the light of the archaic intelligence machinery in place in our country is scary and God and only God is watching over our brethren out there.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
I think its a good idea since they want out of here ASAP. But the operation of BH in the north in the light of the archaic intelligence machinery in place in our country is scary and God and only God is watching over our brethren out there.
If there is no action there wouldn't be a reaction. Are we ending up to an era when brethen will equip themselves with the 7th law of Moses? Heavens help those who help themselves

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
If there is no action there wouldn't be a reaction. Are we ending up to an era when brethen will equip themselves with the 7th law of Moses?
That will be nothing but anarchy. The Lord is able to watch over us all.