+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ every house member,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are asked to appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 a.m, for visa collection. You must bring this letter with you. If collected in person, the visa will be issued the same day.

Please note that our office is closed for public holidays, which include some Canadian and some Ghanaian holidays. Please verify the list of holidays on our website, to ensure that our office is open on the day you intend to visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.

Alternately, you may also submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days. If you choose to submit your passport(s) by courier, you must pay ahead of time for the return courier costs to return your passport(s) to you, and must include a pre-paid courier slip.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (2012) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. There may, however, be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406].Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is a individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA

E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section -KAS

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Congrats once again Sanusiremi.

Please house, if a dependant's passport expires 6 monhs to issuance of visa,will you advice that a new pssport be procured before travelling? E.g my wife's passport expires in nov. 2012, we are expecting MR as at now, if all the processing clears in June, can I still take the passport to ghana for visa especially when they have stated that passport must be valid for at least 6 months before issuance of Visa or should we go ahead and procure another now?

Thank you.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Congrats once again Sanusiremi.

Please house, if a dependant's passport expires 6 monhs to issuance of visa,will you advice that a new pssport be procured before travelling? E.g my wife's passport expires in nov. 2012, we are expecting MR as at now, if all the processing clears in June, can I still take the passport to ghana for visa especially when they have stated that passport must be valid for at least 6 months before issuance of Visa or should we go ahead and procure another now?

Thank you.
My advice is that if your passport's expiry date is less than 6 months from the date of PPR, you need to obtain another passport since you would be given 60 days to come for the Visa stamping. Then you go to Ghana with both passports to prove to them that you obtained new passport due to the old one that will soon expire. Any contrary opinion is welcome, please.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Good day all.

Today happens to be my birthday. A look at the cic website shows that as a birthday gift from Accra processing date has been added. I pray that God perfect what He alone has started!

Cheers.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
lukeke said:
Good day all.
Today happens to be my birthday. A look at the cic website shows that as a birthday gift from Accra processing date has been added. I pray that God perfect what He alone has started!
Cheers.
Lukeke, Igba odun, odun kan ni. olorun yio tunbo ma da abo bo gbogbo idile re. Iwo yio d'agba, d'ogbo ninu ilera, owo ati omo olorire. Igbe ayo ati alaafia yio je tire nile yi ati ni ilu Canada. Amin. Happy Birthday GBAM. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats to your new line indeed! You are a winner. ;D

Pa Naija Pikin, I dey hail o. Na for dream you dey go yarn Pa Seglad about your PR abi? You leave me for Naija, waka for dream go show Pa Seglad ya ugwu leaf hen. If not that I am now born again, I for command you with my ring to come down immediately. But people will talk. Next time you behave like that, I will surely use the ring. At least for the very first time. And you may not like the consequence. So please dont provoke me again. :-X

To all the vowels abi na Consonant names, well, lets just believe that "Pa Joseph" vision/dream come through. ;D

Come o, while taking Chairman yesternight, something just came to my mind and I want to share it everybody....

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lukeke said:
Good day all.

Cheers.
WOW! Congratulations! I read this birthday theory somewhere in this forum......if it is anything to go by, then April 3rd is just around the corner....BTW, what is your timeline?
Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
lukeke said:
Good day all.

Cheers.

I wish you the best of life as programmed by your maker. He will give you the best for am convinced He is committed to it more than you or any other.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
mandiebraxton said:
WOW! Congratulations! I read this birthday theory somewhere in this forum......if it is anything to go by, then April 3rd is just around the corner....BTW, what is your timeline?
Mandie
Thanks Mandiebraxton. I submitted my application in March 2010 and full doc submission was in September 2010.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
@ Right and Emo

Amen and Thanks a lot. I appreciate.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
Dear Forum members,
Pls help say a big thanks to Egrace63 a fellow forum member. He has been quite helpful. Lets keep the flag flying!

Wishing everyone a successful end in this immigration process.

sanusiremi

E

ezinne

lukeke said:
Good day all.

Cheers.

Congrats dear

They also gave christmas ,new year and VAl gifts to some people

God will perfect what HE started .

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
ezinne said:
Congrats dear

They also gave christmas ,new year and VAl gifts to some people

God will perfect what HE started .
[/quote

Thanks Ezinne.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Lukeke, Igba odun, odun kan ni. olorun yio tunbo ma da abo bo gbogbo idile re. Iwo yio d'agba, d'ogbo ninu ilera, owo ati omo olorire. Igbe ayo ati alaafia yio je tire nile yi ati ni ilu Canada. Amin. Happy Birthday GBAM. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats to your new line indeed! You are a winner. ;D

Come o, while taking Chairman yesternight, something just came to my mind and I want to share it everybody....

........get on with it :eek: :eek: :eek:
We can't wait ??? ???

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Pa Naija Pikin, I dey hail o. Na for dream you dey go yarn Pa Seglad about your PR abi? You leave me for Naija, waka for dream go show Pa Seglad ya ugwu leaf hen. If not that I am now born again, I for command you with my ring to come down immediately. But people will talk. Next time you behave like that, I will surely use the ring. At least for the very first time. And you may not like the consequence. So please dont provoke me again. :-X

Pa' Right abeg no vex, I was actually coming to see you in the dream, but as I approached you, I saw you boozing 50 litres of Chairman, so I decided to wait for you to finish. But while I was waiting, I decided to see what Pa'Seglad was up to, behold!, I saw him praying with Papa Joseph :D, so I walked up to them and narrated my story, my brother, na so dem say make I go begin jubilate for my PPR, say Angel Gabriel don comot am from satan hand :D :D :D :D :D.

BTW, wetin come to your mind that night while you were taking Chairman? :D