+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
:DCongratulations so far in 2012:

IN PROCESS
Madam Tinu
Kscider
Ladapo4luv
Tokzees
Dr Ezinne
Kanadamine

MRs

PPR
Sanusiremi
Cerutti

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ omobaba,
Thanks so much for the info. Please if I go on a Monday morning to the high commission in Accra, will I be able to submit and also pick up the passports same day?
Or would I have to wait for days for the Visa stamping?

I intend to travel to accra based on the house advise ( taking my wife's and baby's passport alone) and with a letter of authority from my wife.

Kindly advice if the entire process can be completed same day.

Please share your experience.

@ all house mate,
Thanks for the congratulatory messages, I appreciate everyone on this forum, I must confess the forum have being my daily confidant that all will be well. I rush to this page every hour to check updates etc, Please lets keep the spirit alive. I know that at the end of the long wait, success will be ours. God bless you all.
Remi

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your last name starts with A,E,I,O,U, ( Not alias pls) Expext your medical from now on till month of April respectively. Five forumist members are on their road to medical

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL, A,E I,O,U

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
@ Seglad
Are u a prophet?
A prophet is known to be a prophet when a word spoken by his/her mouth come to past. You can all join us in prayer to gain access into our internal energy inorder to observe and to create to achieve and to feel good/pleased in our hearts. If you dont observe, you will never create.Gen.1 vs1-21 explain this all for the wise.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanusiremi said:
@ omobaba,
Thanks so much for the info. Please if I go on a Monday morning to the high commission in Accra, will I be able to submit and also pick up the passports same day?
Or would I have to wait for days for the Visa stamping?

I intend to travel to accra based on the house advise ( taking my wife's and baby's passport alone) and with a letter of authority from my wife.

Kindly advice if the entire process can be completed same day.

Please share your experience.

@ all house mate,
Thanks for the congratulatory messages, I appreciate everyone on this forum, I must confess the forum have being my daily confidant that all will be well. I rush to this page every hour to check updates etc, Please lets keep the spirit alive. I know that at the end of the long wait, success will be ours. God bless you all.
Remi
Is your wife a principal applicant? If yes, you will need an authority letter, but if not and you are the principal applicant, you good to go with the passports of the rest of your family. You will receive your visas same day buddy

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Changes Expected to the Federal Skilled Worker Program
February, 2011

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recently announced they are consulting with relevant stakeholders about changing various aspects of the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC is considering changing the number of points awarded in three of the six selection factors. CIC is also proposing changes to educational requirements and stricter rules for assessing the validity of Canadian job offers. According to CIC, these suggested changes are meant to reflect the current needs of the Canadian economy and enable immigrants to better integrate into the Canadian economy.

Points Changes in Selection Factors

Applicants will still be required to attain at least 67 points out of 100, in addition to meeting eligibility requirements, in order to qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC is proposing to change the maximum number of points applicants can receive in the following three selection factors: language, age, and work experience. Currently, applicants can receive a maximum of 24 points for their first and second official Canadian language, a maximum of 10 points for age if an applicant is between the ages of 21 and 49, and a maximum of 21 points for paid skilled work experience within the past 10 years.

i. Language

One proposed change would increase the number of points applicants can receive for a first official Canadian language (English or French) to 20 points, rather than the current 16. CIC is also considering establishing minimum language requirements for certain occupational skill levels. A higher minimum language requirement would be required for applicants with work experience in professional occupations, such as doctors, nurses, and engineers. Applicants with work experience in skilled trades would have a lower minimum language requirement.

ii. Age

CIC is proposing to increase the number of points in the age factor from 10 to a maximum of 12 points. Rather than maximum points being awarded until age 49, the suggested change will only allow applicants to gain maximum age points until the age of 35.

iii. Work Experience

CIC is proposing to lower the maximum points for work experience from 21 to 15 points and increase the years of experience required to obtain maximum points. CIC has noted that foreign work experience is not a strong indicator of success in the Canadian labour market and the additional points would be more beneficial in the language and age factor.

Other proposed changes

In order to make the Federal Skilled Worker Program more accessible to applicants with trade skills, CIC is proposing to reduce the number of years associated with education for those with a trade or non-university certificate. Currently, applicants who have a one year trade diploma must have also completed 13 years of full-time education in order to claim maximum points for that diploma under the education factor. Applicants who have a two year trade diploma must have completed 14 years and those with a three year trade diploma must have completed 15 years of education. If the proposed change is accepted, applicants with trade diplomas would be able to claim maximum points for their education with fewer years of full-time education.

CIC is also considering requiring applicants to prove their credentials are recognized by the appropriate Canadian authorities if their profession is regulated in Canada. For example, engineering is a regulated profession in Canada. Under the proposed change, any applicant who has work experience as an engineer would be required to have their credentials recognized by a Canadian professional licensing body before they submit their application for Canadian permanent residency.

Finally, CIC is proposing to establish clearer regulations for assessing employers and assessing whether a job offer is genuine. The Arranged Employment factor is an important aspect of the Federal Skilled Worker Program and CIC has noted that applicants who have Arranged Employment fare better upon arrival in Canada compared to those who do not have Arranged Employment. There have been numerous cases of fraudulent job offers from employers looking to exploit immigrants for money. With clearer guidelines for assessing job offers and employers, CIC is hoping to deter potential fraud.

CIC will not be giving advanced warning of when these proposed changes will come into effect. If these changes are made to the program, applicants who are over the age of 35 and have lower language proficiency levels could have difficulties qualifying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. If you qualify now for immigration under the current Federal Skilled Worker Program, you should submit your application as soon as possible as you may not qualify once the changes have been implemented.”

E

ezinne

seglad said:
If your last name starts with A,E,I,O,U, ( Not alias pls) Expext your medical from now on till month of April respectively. Five forumist members are on their road to medical

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
seglad said:

Congratulations to these pple. Seglad, was sad when I woke up this morning an saw ur Skype msg that there is nothing for me yet....my surname starts with F....GOD, command Accra to release all MRs NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ezinne said:
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I observe the Landing time. I am in tune with that. And the Lord will perfect it. April is a unique date to me too. And our prophet had predicted so will it be. happy moment of expectation.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Quote from: seglad on February 15, 2012, 11:28:57 pm

Amen to that but Gods perfect timing works for me.

Loolo

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012

IN PROCESS
Madam Tinu
Kscider
Ladapo4luv
Tokzees
Dr Ezinne
Kanadamine

MRs

PPR
Sanusiremi
Cerutti

Amen...to seglads predictions and also to others expecting same.

E

ezinne

EMO said:
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I observe the Landing time. I am in tune with that. And the Lord will perfect it. April is a unique date to me too. And our prophet had predicted so will it be. happy moment of expectation.
AMENNNNNNNNN

E

ezinne

ladapo4luv said:

IN PROCESS
Madam Tinu
Kscider
Ladapo4luv
Tokzees
Dr Ezinne
Kanadamine

MRs

PPR
Sanusiremi
Cerutti

Amen...to seglads predictions and also to others expecting same.

AMENNNNNNNNN

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My last name starts with 'O'.
I claim it o :p :p :p :p
And may it get to all of us IJN :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
CERUTTI said:
My dearest friends,

Thanks to almighty God!!

ACCRA IS WORKING.

We just received our PPR through email from Accra!!.
We are really filled with joy and happiness at the moment.
Many thanks to all the forum members for your support and I pray that God will answer our prayers as soon as possible.

Thanks to Mandie , Jade, omo naija, Omoelle, pa right, ..... the list is endless.

Cheers!!!
:p :p :p :p :p
Congratulation my bro!
God has done it indeed!!!!