+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ all newbie,

Please let your post bothers on real issues relating to your application or clarity about cloudy matters as for timeline for receiving MR and PPR please spare us. As we are in no way visa officers. I was once a newbie too. I hope we are same page. Welcome on board.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
EMO said:
@ all newbie,

Please let your post bothers on real issues relating to your application or clarity about cloudy matters as for timeline for receiving MR and PPR please spare us. As we are in no way visa officers. I was once a newbie too. I hope we are same page. Welcome on board.
You have actually echoed my thoughts.....I wish I knew when I will receive my MR! hehehehe, but it's all good...asking keeps us all sane :p ;D
Mandie

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
I really dont know about you guys but sometimes i just get so fustrated & annoyed with accra vo especially when i read uncountable updates from other Visa offices.

what exactly are the visa officers in Accra doing at this moment ??? :mad: (i kinda guess they are surfing the net or watching po_n.... :-[

it is well :(

mandiebraxton said:
You have actually echoed my thoughts.....I wish I knew when I will receive my MR! hehehehe, but it's all good...asking keeps us all sane :p ;D
Mandie

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Gud morning my Pas and Mas,
may this year be full of testimonies for us all,amen.
I av been on 'in process' stage with a start processing date since oct 2011,do u advice I write to VO as I av not heard anything from them since then.

Hello Smoothly. You are welcome. Pls give Accra sometime more. October is not too long yet going by happens on this forum and other threads.
Tolu

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
I really dont know about you guys but sometimes i just get so fustrated & annoyed with accra vo especially when i read uncountable updates from other Visa offices.

what exactly are the visa officers in Accra doing at this moment ??? :mad: (i kinda guess they are surfing the net or watching po_n.... :-[

it is well :(
I share your sentiments...I can imagine the number of applicants who have received their visa or MR since May 2011, but ACCRA is playing delay tactics. And you ask: What at all is Accra doing? Somebody keep me sane! lol

Mandie

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Goodday to all d seniors on dis forum.my application is post june.i receive request 4 more document from accra in nov 2011 and i sent d document dec 2011.pls i just want to know how long it takes btw document request and medical request for post june applicant in order to plan ahead.

I asked a similar question recently and the few answers i got on forum and by pm was between 2 to 3months. I know this is just an estimated waiting time as Accra has made themselves completely unpredictable. So lets keep our fingers cross and continue to pray.
Tolu

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Dear Patriots,,

NOC : 0111
VISA OFFICE: ACCRA
APPLICATION SENT: 26/3/2010
1ST AOR 26/06/2010
FULL DOCS SENT TO GHANA: 06/08/2010
ADDITIONAL REQUEST OF STATEMENT AND REFERENCE LETTER SENT: 15/12/2011

am tired .. wot is happening?

pls advise

i don tire

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
mandiebraxton said:
I share your sentiments...I can imagine the number of applicants who have received their visa or MR since May 2011, but ACCRA is playing delay tactics. And you ask: What at all is Accra doing? Somebody keep me sane! lol

Mandie
I don't even check the post July spreadsheet again. Some of them have even had passport request! :eek:
With Accra, maybe they are short staffed, maybe they have no target, maybe they are lazy, no one knows. We can all only have patience.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
Dear all,
Can someone pls help clarify this? I send in my bank draft (GTB) CAD 890 for the landing fees to Accra and it was received by one Solomon Atoko (DHL records) on the 4/01/12 and till now, there is no acknowledgment from Accra. I called the VO and I was told to send an email which I did. Their response: Hello, please send DHL tracking details. I have since sent the tracking details and till now, no response. My ecas still shows in process though my medical form was received in paris on the 3th of jan 2012 (DHL records). Pls how early will Accra acknowledge receipt of payment if at all they will. Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sanusiremi said:
Dear all,
Can someone pls help clarify this? I send in my bank draft (GTB) CAD 890 for the landing fees to Accra and it was received by one Solomon Atoko (DHL records) on the 4/01/12 and till now, there is no acknowledgment from Accra. I called the VO and I was told to send an email which I did. Their response: Hello, please send DHL tracking details. I have since sent the tracking details and till now, no response. My ecas still shows in process though my medical form was received in paris on the 3th of jan 2012 (DHL records). Pls how early will Accra acknowledge receipt of payment if at all they will. Thanks
I dont think any VO acknowleges receipt of RPRF. The onus is on the applicant to check with bank if the bank draft has been cashed or not. You should looking out for 'medical received' line on your ecas and checking your e-mail for passport request.....you 99.9% there!
Mandie

aijay

Jan 18, 2012
hey everyone,

this is aijay. must let u know that u guys are great. massive job u're doing on this thread and the sister one.

loads of advices and encouragements, i really learnt a lot, thanx y'all. u're da bomb :-*

picked up visa from d london office last month and went back to the US, landing next month and hubbie coming in

from england same month too.

please can anybody help wt any info on a short-term-rental anywhere in the centre of town, need somewhere for a

few days so I can view some properties I saw on kijiji. By the way, we're landing in Edmonton. If you know anyone

who has a place for rent for say a few days to a week, pls help. Hotels are too expensive and can't really make out

what hotel is in which part of the town.

once again, thanx 4 all ya help, u guys are solid cool 8)....trust me.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
sanusiremi said:
Dear all,
@Sanusiremi,pls how did you get ur GT Bank?Kindly giv me full details,I need to get one Quebec applicatn fee.I learnt my CC has been refusd 2nd time,but I've not receivd their letter though d agent told me they ve sent it.As a reminder do chat with egrace as par ur discussn.Thanx in advanc for ur response.

@all,I welcome ur contributn on how to obtain a draft from GT Bank.

@mama ig,watz up?Ur pple are waiting for ur wisdom on d nxt meetin.cheers.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
You can get a canadian draft from GTB if you have a USD dom account.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ladapo4luv said:
Hello House,

Please, I would like to know, if after Accra has asked for additional documents (letter of employment, 10 years before application) and such letters are sent to them, one decides to change his job or even leave his job to start his own thingy, is it necessary to notify Accra of such change, especially when the next stage is just the medical stage. Please, I would appreciate your response.
Please notify Accra about any change of circumstance as application has still not been finalized yet.
Mandie

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
My dear people una do well o! Pls has any one's document sent to Accra being signed by a JONES NAIBI before?. Am use to Akoto S this name seems new to me# Pls respond anyone