+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Fill in everyone details and. Include the passports that was ????? i did mine

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Hello my People, it seems Accra has woken up this early in the year as I got AOR just this morning after about 4 Months and 2 weeks that our application got to Ghana. Anyway, I hope e-MR comes quickly too if laplatto's timeline is anything to go by and I pray all others expecting one update or the other from Accra gets theirs too IJN.

Great day to y'all.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My people I saw this in my mail box this morning. Can someone interpret this for me. I was thinking it is 2nd AOR but someone told us on this thread that Accra don't normally send 2nd AOR.

What next then Gbam? ;D

Dear Pa Right,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office. However, please be advised of the following;

Your file number - B000000419
Your UCI number - 596419419

Quote your File and UCI number in all your future correspondence with our office.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Right, don't you think its dangerous having your details quoted like this?

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
abehola said:
situation in nigeria is getting tensed,
accra should promptly attend to us

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
abehola said:
Are u sure those things are correct number? B000000419 :eek:

Omo, we be "Mobutu" for this game. Gbam! We no fit put orijo for fire...when I no go take petrol soak garri abi Pa Naija Pikin? :p

I just want to know if this is a +ve sign. Pa Naija Pikin, Ig, Tinu, kpopi, ANigerian, PA Awoderu, Spokes et al.....I wan hear from you o. Abi fuel subsidy don affect the forumites? I trust no be so! :-\ :-X

Abehola...nothing do you jare GBAM. ;D ;D ;D

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Right said:
My people I saw this in my mail box this morning. Can someone interpret this for me. I was thinking it is 2nd AOR but someone told us on this thread that Accra don't normally send 2nd AOR.

What next then Gbam? ;D

Dear Pa Right,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office. However, please be advised of the following;

Your file number - B000000419
Your UCI number - 596419419

Quote your File and UCI number in all your future correspondence with our office.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards
I think it is the 2nd AOR for your application. I got similar e-mail shortly before request for document update; although I was not given a UCI number but was given a file number (also starting with a B). In my opinion giving 2nd AOR is at their -Accra's - discretion.

Watch out for request on document update......

It is well!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
lukeke said:
I think it is the 2nd AOR for your application. I got similar e-mail shortly before request for document update; although I was not given a UCI number but was given a file number (also starting with a B). In my opinion giving 2nd AOR is at their -Accra's - discretion.

Watch out for request on document update......

It is well!
Lukeke babe...oh Sorry momo Lukeke...Thank you so much for the information. Am too sure they would not ask for document update hence they gave me UCI number ;D ;D ;D I am a child of God na. :D

The document update, as I was told was when some documents were not attached as at the time of full docs submission. Some of my frenz that were asked to update actually did not submit one thing or the opther. Of course I shall be on look out for their next email. Thanks dearie.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Right said:
Lukeke babe...oh Sorry momo Lukeke...Thank you so much for the information. Am too sure they would not ask for document update hence they gave me UCI number ;D ;D ;D I am a child of God na. :D

The document update, as I was told was when some documents were not attached as at the time of full docs submission. Some of my frenz that were asked to update actually did not submit one thing or the opther. Of course I shall be on look out for their next email. Thanks dearie.

Why u come give me "momo" title? I will soon update my FB picture....lol

On a second thought watch out for their next email on MR! Cheers!!!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa Naija Pikin B.Sc (1st Class Hons) BCCB, where are thou? Another momo is rejecting the title yet again o. I said it before o. Make we dey call all of them "sisi momo" instead of ordinary "momo" ;D

"Baby" Lukeke, thanks for the wonderful wish GBAM O O! :eek: :D

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello House,

I just got a mail from Accra requesting for original letters of employment from my current employer and all past employers from the ten years preeceding the date of my application.

The issue is, they are asking for original copies and they specifically stated that I must not send notarised copies....this is scary but I have no choice.

Thank you all. Accra is working.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My pple i am about to submit the update documents requested by accra, but i have a few concerns here. They asked for originals of my employment documents, but pple in the service of Lagos state will agree with that those documents are often requested for by the state govt during staff audit programs, which comes up from time to time. What will be my fate if this comes up while my documents are still with accra. Should i rather send only the letter of identification and job description which i collected for this update purpose. I have included original letters of promotion and payslips in the package. Will this suffice.

I also want to know if i have to remove my late husband name from the additional family history, because they asked me to fill another one.

Kindly respond to this post as a matter of urgency as i have decided to send it by courier tomorrow instead of waiting till next week when i will be able to go and submit it by hand. I dont want this imminient strike to clamp me down. God bless you all. Naija go survive o.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Re: THOUSANDS !! THOUSANDS !! THOUSANDS !! JOBS IN TORONTO !!! UPCOMING JOB FAIRS
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2011, 03:30:19 pm »
I do not want to disappoint anyone on this forum. But it is not that easy to get a job anywhere in Canada. Having lived in this country for 18 years and going through the lay off phases of life here for 3/4 times, which is quite normal, it is very tough, unless you know someone who can help you to get your feet in a company.

Best way of getting a job here is through networking which in otherwords mean through connection.

Thanks
Ladies and gentlemen, I read this in another thread. How do you feel?

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Are u sure those things are correct number? B000000419 :eek:

Omo, we be "Mobutu" for this game. Gbam! We no fit put orijo for fire...when I no go take petrol soak garri abi Pa Naija Pikin? :p

I just want to know if this is a +ve sign. Pa Naija Pikin, Ig, Tinu, kpopi, ANigerian, PA Awoderu, Spokes et al.....I wan hear from you o. Abi fuel subsidy don affect the forumites? I trust no be so! :-\ :-X

Abehola...nothing do you jare GBAM. ;D ;D ;D

Pa' Prof Right, I still dey o!, no shaking 8), I hear you my brother, how man go take kerosene dey brush teeth, even if na you introduce FOI (freedom of information bill) :D.

@ Abehola, nothing do you jare, I know you were just thinking ahead, as a soon to be Canadian, :D :D where FOI is held sacred. We still dey naija o!, for here, NO PADDY MAN FOR JUNGLE :p :p :p

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
My pple i am about to submit the update documents requested by accra, but i have a few concerns here. They asked for originals of my employment documents, but pple in the service of Lagos state will agree with that those documents are often requested for by the state govt during staff audit programs, which comes up from time to time. What will be my fate if this comes up while my documents are still with accra. Should i rather send only the letter of identification and job description which i collected for this update purpose. I have included original letters of promotion and payslips in the package. Will this suffice.
My own pieces of advice:

1.) If they actually requested for original employment documents, then don't send photocopies.

2.) You may look for where u can make photocopy in Colour for your keep, while you submit the originals. If there is any Audit (there may not be any until you are through with Accra), you may present the coloured photocopies. If they query you, then you can explain to them. Meanwhile, if the colour photocopies are done very well and laminated well, nobody may know they are photocopies.

3.) Concerning your late hubby, you will need to inform Accra about it with all the necessary evidence (like death cert, etc); and then remove his name from the form accordingly.

I hope I've tried. Other forum members please, respond.