+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

laplatto

Sep 30, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2281 - Computer Network Technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Won't be necessary
Nomination.....
06-2011
AOR Received.
11-2011
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
12-2011
Med's Done....
02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
2012 DV
mandiebraxton said:
Laplatto...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.6915.htm

Mandie
Hi Mandie and Omo Naija,

Three things that I feel affected my process positively (speed-wise) are

1. I am a quebec candidate and all the qualification/experience/adaptability scrutiny have been done on the BIQ level in Paris before I got my CSQ and before I applied for PR.

2. I used the new barcoded form introduced in the middle of this year, so I believe the process of retyping the whole information in my forms into KAIPS was just completely eliminated, because all they have to do is just to scan the barcode and everything typed on the forms can be loaded electronically.

3. Thirdly the medicals request came electronically with all the forms already imprinted with the passport photographs on each form per individual.

So for QSW candidate applying for PR all that is left if there are no mistakes in the forms will be security check and Medicals unlike FSW where all form checks, police checks, qualification, experience etc will have to be done before security check and medicals. So when update requests come for FSW candidates I feel they have scrutinized what is on ground they just want to update some things left out or they expect that some changes would have occurred in the case of those that their applications has been in for a very long time. After the update it will just be medicals but the number of FSW candidates is massive compared to QSW so that might explain the delays as well.

Regards

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ TEZKEM
Congratulation for a smooth one. May your new country offer more than you expected. From your narrative I was surprise that you were unable to use the internet in the Dubai International Airport. 1st time I transited there I was able to use their free wi fi. In addition the rest of us here who may want to consider Emirate, I will advice that we opt for the 8.30pm schedule. It will shorten the time we'll spend waiting for the next flight to Canada. Imagine hanging around in a place only to embark on another 14Hrs flight.

@ Shalom 1
Thank God say the Lady no vex admit your family and ask you to go prepare the list in London for another day. Thank God for safe trip and all that has been packaged for you in your new country.
Canada and the US share some similarities in certain things. Their size and the way they design most of their stuffs. UK size affects their thinking and design too. Canada oni ba je o.

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
We finally picked up our visas from Accra on Monday 12th December 2011. Thank you all for the encouragement and support and wishing those who are patiently waiting, God speed.

allysamsan

Nov 1, 2011
Toluwanile said:
Thank you my dear brothers and sisters. Your support and kind prayers are greatly appreciated. I'm glad i have family in you all.
I am the principal applicant and my score then was put at 72. I hope to be at the meeting on saturday. Pls let me know the time and place of the meeting.

@ Pa Right Sorry for the loss of yuor sister and mum. The good Lord will be with all of us. By God's grace, we shall not record the loss of any loved ones in our midst again in Jesus name.
Once again, God bless u all
My condolence on d death of ur husband, d lord will fill d vacuum for u n bring help whenever n whatever area that u need. he will b d father of all fathers for ur kids.

i want to advice that u should please as much as possible try n dont miss d canada opportunity .

My regards to ur kids n be very close to God

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile (aiye ati ekun re), pls accept my condolence on d death of your husband. May the Almighty Lord fill all the 'vacuum' he left behind for you.

To those that landed, CONGRATS!!! Wish you the very best in the new land.

All those who have progressed in their case (received MR, update request, etc), I rejoice with you and wish you God's speed.

And to all that have their visas already, Canada is sweet, pls come quickly!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
GOODNEWS! FAVOUR !BLESSINGS !COMPLETENESS ! DECORATION !LOVE !GRACE all these are for us and our application IJNA.

@ ALL NAIJA, I NOTICED THAT NONE OF OUR NEWBIES HAVE SIGNIFY THEIR INTENTIONS TO ATTEND OUR MEETING ON SATURDAY.IT WILL BE UNHEARD OF,WE ARE NOT A USE AND DUMP GROUP I ENCOURAGE ALL OF US TO COME OUT ENMASS TO ATTEND PLS.

MY OBSERVATION MIGHT BE WRONG BUT PROVE ME WRONG.

To lapatto congrats on the news if your MR,SHALLOM AND TEZKEM all the best in your sojour in Canada.

To those of us still waiting,very soon coming will land at our door GBAM GBAM.KEEP HOPE AND FAITH ALIVE.

PS.I DEY BEG UNA MAKE UNA SHOW FACE,ESPECIALLY THOSE OF UNA WEY DON GET UGWU LEAF.

@BOBOWARRI,WEYBU DEY LONG TIME.OLD APPLICANT MAKE UNA SHOW TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS.

A very beautiful day to you all.

Ig

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
igbehinadara said:
GOODNEWS! FAVOUR !BLESSINGS !COMPLETENESS ! DECORATION !LOVE !GRACE all these are for us and our application IJNA.

@ ALL NAIJA, I NOTICED THAT NONE OF OUR NEWBIES HAVE SIGNIFY THEIR INTENTIONS TO ATTEND OUR MEETING ON SATURDAY.IT WILL BE UNHEARD OF,WE ARE NOT A USE AND DUMP GROUP I ENCOURAGE ALL OF US TO COME OUT ENMASS TO ATTEND PLS.

MY OBSERVATION MIGHT BE WRONG BUT PROVE ME WRONG.

To lapatto congrats on the news if your MR,SHALLOM AND TEZKEM all the best in your sojour in Canada.

To those of us still waiting,very soon coming will land at our door GBAM GBAM.KEEP HOPE AND FAITH ALIVE.

PS.I DEY BEG UNA MAKE UNA SHOW FACE,ESPECIALLY THOSE OF UNA WEY DON GET UGWU LEAF.

@ BOBOWARRI,WEYBU DEY LONG TIME.OLD APPLICANT MAKE UNA SHOW TO ENCOURAGE MEMBERS.

A very beautiful day to you all.

Ig
IG
My prayer is that you must land in Canada in 2012. Your initiative deserves the ultimate reward. It is more blessed to give than to receive. You who gave us this forum will surely be rewarded abundantly. Delay is never Denial. God will surely come true and through at the appointed time. Amen

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
EMO said:
@ TEZKEM
Congratulation for a smooth one. May your new country offer more than you expected. From your narrative I was surprise that you were unable to use the internet in the Dubai International Airport. 1st time I transited there I was able to use their free wi fi. In addition the rest of us here who may want to consider Emirate, I will advice that we opt for the 8.30pm schedule. It will shorten the time we'll spend waiting for the next flight to Canada. Imagine hanging around in a place only to embark on another 14Hrs flight.

@ Shalom 1
Thank God say the Lady no vex admit your family and ask you to go prepare the list in London for another day. Thank God for safe trip and all that has been packaged for you in your new country.
Canada and the US share some similarity in certain things. Their size and the way design most of their stuffs. Uk size affects their thinking and design too. Canada oni ba je o.
EMO
Thanks for your comments.
Well I actually saw the wifi bar on my ipad but for some reason i could not connect. Others i asked said they were connecting. Well maybe it was a technical fault on my part. ??? ???

Secondly, I was aware that if i had taken the evening Emirates flight out of Lagos, i would have barely had 2 hours to connect the Toronto flight. I was mindful of the fact that there could be delay or cancellation on the Lagos flight and we would have now had to wait for 24 hours either in Dubai or Lagos again, since there is only one flight to Toronto daily?! Also, how do i cope with a 14 hour flight barely after an 8 hour flight with kids and a further 4 hour flight again to Calgary? ??? ::) There had to be a break somewhere and Dubai was the appropriate mid point. We were able to rest, sleep and refresh ourselves before the long haul flight. Else we would have been smelly and dirty when we arrive. Make the immigration officer no come take that one reject us!!! :-[
:( ::) ;D ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ralfee said:
We finally picked up our visas from Accra on Monday 12th December 2011. Thank you all for the encouragement and support and wishing those who are patiently waiting, God speed.
congratulation and plenty jubilation. Happy preparation for Landing.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@TEZKEM
Your consideration is that of a good father and its reasonable one. Happy stay in Canada.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
@ TEZKEM
Your consideration is that of a good father and its reasonable one. Happy stay in Canada.
No. A good rational economist ;D afterall as a "good father" there are other flights with lesser waiting time! :-[ I love your style jare...u're my Gee. ;D

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
My dear people. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I must confess you guys are wonderful. Seniors, elders, Mas and Pas all protocol observed permit me to be part of this winning team.
I am a post June 2010 applicant, and received my MR some months ago.
As of the time of receiving the MEDS my wife was 7 months preg. Am a cardiothoracic surgeon and I felt the risk was not really worth it. So I asked ACCRA for a deferment of my wife's Xray exam which they kindly granted. Now my wife has delivered and we are waiting for the baby's Intl passport to be processed here in England. My question is this should my wife go now for her xray exam or wait to do the her xray part with the baby's MR then both baby and Mum can do the meds. {NB- Myself and my son's have all completed our meds while my wife did all her meds but for the xray}.
My seniors I trust your reply will come soon. God bless u all.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
advanta1 said:
VO's around the world are taking a huge nap.
Feels like poking them.
NAIJA1 said:
My dear people. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I must confess you guys are wonderful. Seniors, elders, Mas and Pas all protocol observed permit me to be part of this winning team.
I am a post June 2010 applicant, and received my MR some months ago.
As of the time of receiving the MEDS my wife was 7 months preg. Am a cardiothoracic surgeon and I felt the risk was not really worth it. So I asked ACCRA for a deferment of my wife's Xray exam which they kindly granted. Now my wife has delivered and we are waiting for the baby's Intl passport to be processed here in England. My question is this should my wife go now for her xray exam or wait to do the her xray part with the baby's MR then both baby and Mum can do the meds. {NB- Myself and my son's have all completed our meds while my wife did all her meds but for the xray}.
My seniors I trust your reply will come soon. God bless u all.
Ill advise you do your baby and wife med at the same time

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
u r welcome.
Am also new too, i joined this forum october this year and it has been wonderful for me especially with people like mandie and other great people.