+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tezkem,congratulations on your successful landing.

Toluwanile,meeting is at ETIEBETS PLACE ON MOBOLAJIBANK ANTHONY WAY IKEJA.TIME 1PM

Ig

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu

My deep and sincere condolence. What more can I say? It is well with you and thy house in Jesus name. Please take heart, God himself will comfort you and give you strength for the future. Once again, it is well.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Tezkem

Congrats brother on your safe landing. You too should be prepare to look for an accommodation for me and family in Calgary
I will be landing in 2012 INSHA ALLAH

Do have a blessed life in Calgary

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Tezkem, may almighty God bless you in your this new land.

Congratulations!

Loolo

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Still waiting.

Loolo

babadee

Sep 18, 2010
goldenapple said:
My deep and sincere condolence. What more can I say? It is well with you and thy house in Jesus name. Please take heart, God himself will comfort you and give you strength for the future. Once again, it is well.
. Toluwanile, God of heaven will comfort you.The Balm of Gilead will will heal you of every trauma. All the forumites loves you and am sure they will lead you aright to your desired. destination. TEZKEM, congratulations on your safe landing.The land of canada will favour you.

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
thejackson said:
Tezkem

Congrats brother on your safe landing. You too should be prepare to look for an accommodation for me and family in Calgary
I will be landing in 2012 INSHA ALLAH

Do have a blessed life in Calgary
Thanks Brother. It will be my pleasure!!

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
babadee said:
. Toluwanile, God of heaven will comfort you.The Balm of Gilead will will heal you of every trauma. All the forumites loves you and am sure they will lead you aright to your desired. destination. TEZKEM, congratulations on your safe landing.The land of canada will favour you.
Babadee, thank you!

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Jada said:
Toluwanile, please accept my condolences. It is a sad thing that happen but I believe God is comforting you and your family. May God keep you strong and bless you with your ugwu leaf. IJNA.

No one has replied me on how I can participate in the meeting. Hmm....
Etiebet`s house; Mobolaji Bank Anthony way by a bustop called abule onigbagbo,Ikeja,Lagos State

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Dear Tolu, please accept my sincere condolences. I pray the Lord Almighty turn ur sadness into joy,happiness,favor and blessing.please do try to come to d meeting so we can discuss d update issue.
God bless
zajeb

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
TEZKEM said:
Hello Forum Members
This is to inform you all that I and my family landed in Canada via Toronto on Wednesday 7th Dec 2011. I have not been able to get online since hence this belated narrative of our experience. All in all, it was a pleasant but tiring trip. A trip of about 26 hours via Emirates Airlines from Lagos on Tuesday Afternoon (Dubai: 8 Hours, Toronto: 14 Hours, Calgary 4 Hours) :eek: We had an 8 hour wait in Dubai and a 3 hour wait in Toronto. We had to land in Toronto and proceeded to terminal 3 to board a westjet airlines flight to Calgary. We arrived Calgary on Wednesday night by about 11.30 pm Calgary time: 8am Thursday Nigeria time :eek: (the time diff is 8 hours with Nigeria); to the waiting reception of Gent2. More on that later.
Why this long route? Well, this was the cheapest one way ticket I could get.

Our journey to Calgary started from Kaduna on Friday 2nd Dec. We had planned to leave for Lagos on Saturday 3rd, but Kogi elections changed that entire plan. With all the post election crisis, the risk was too much to think of travelling that route after the election. (Thank God, we learnt, there was no crisis afterwards). My wife and 4 boys left for Lagos by ABC transport because of the luggage they had and also to be able to drop off my house help at Lokoja for my parents to take care of on our behalf. I had a meeting in Kaduna that day and so had already booked a flight to join them later in the evening via Abuja. Can you believe I still got to Lagos before them? I now truly understand what God meant when he said: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end (I was there when their journey started and I was there waiting when it ended). You should have seen the look of amazement on my little boy's face when he saw me waiting for them at Jibowu Park at about 2 am when they finally arrived.

We stayed at a friend's place in Lagos until Tuesday. I sorted out my Forex transactions on Monday at the Bank. Tuesday, we were at the MMA at 11.00 am for the 2.45 Emirates Flight. Check in was smooth. As soon as the custom officers saw our luggage, they asked, “Are you checking out?” And I said sure! “I beg remember us oh” They did not bother checking our luggage and I gave them a nice thank you gift. Some attendants helped us to repackage our luggage to the required weights and we were off to go. The flight left on schedule and arrive Dubai about 7 and half hours later. Could not get internet access on my computer there else I would have began this post since then.
The flight to Toronto left about 1 and a half hour behind schedule at about 10.45 am dubai time 9Dubai is 3 hours ahead of Nigeria). A tyre had to be changed before the big airbus A380-800 (double decker) cruising at 38,000 took us on our journey. We took a great circle route over Moscow, St Petersburg, Tromso, Reykjavik, over Greenland and arrived Canada from the North, 14,000km, a 14 hours journey. It was amazing!
We arrived Toronto at about 4.15 pm Toronto time. We cleared the first immigration check and we were told we need to go into another room to land. There were a couple of other people there landing but the queue was not too long and in about 45 mins we were done. The immigration officer identified each person first, asked them to wait while I as the principal applicant completed the formalities. He asked for how much funds I had which I told him-he did not bother to check, just wrote the amount on my PRF. It was more than half of the required funds, asked to confirm my address in Calgary which I did. He cancelled the visas on each passport and signed the PRF and asked me to sign them off. I signed for myself and kids while my wife signed for herself. He told me to expect my card in 6 to 8 weeks, but if I would be leaving Canada before then, then I would have to apply for a re-entry visa at any Canadian high commission (for where!!! I no go anywhere until my PR card dey my hand!!!). He gave us a duplicate copy of the PRF and returned our passports to us and said “welcome to Canada”. We were then directed to another office where we were given welcome packs containing information on further documentations expected of us in Canada within the weeks ahead and province specific packs also (Alberta).
Our luggage was also not checked. We had initially declared the egusi, beans, garri and other stuff we were bring on our landing card which was confirmed ok.

Congrat Tezkem on ur safe landing.wow,d journey is long but it worth d effort.thanks for letting us know abt ur landing experience.i m also thinkin of landing in calgary. Hope u dont mind if i pm u from time to time.

Zajeb

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
TEZKEM said:
Hello Forum Members
This is to inform you all that I and my family landed in Canada via Toronto on Wednesday 7th Dec 2011. I have not been able to get online since hence this belated narrative of our experience. All in all, it was a pleasant but tiring trip. A trip of about 26 hours via Emirates Airlines from Lagos on Tuesday Afternoon (Dubai: 8 Hours, Toronto: 14 Hours, Calgary 4 Hours) :eek: We had an 8 hour wait in Dubai and a 3 hour wait in Toronto. We had to land in Toronto and proceeded to terminal 3 to board a westjet airlines flight to Calgary. We arrived Calgary on Wednesday night by about 11.30 pm Calgary time: 8am Thursday Nigeria time :eek: (the time diff is 8 hours with Nigeria); to the waiting reception of Gent2. More on that later.
Why this long route? Well, this was the cheapest one way ticket I could get.

Our journey to Calgary started from Kaduna on Friday 2nd Dec. We had planned to leave for Lagos on Saturday 3rd, but Kogi elections changed that entire plan. With all the post election crisis, the risk was too much to think of travelling that route after the election. (Thank God, we learnt, there was no crisis afterwards). My wife and 4 boys left for Lagos by ABC transport because of the luggage they had and also to be able to drop off my house help at Lokoja for my parents to take care of on our behalf. I had a meeting in Kaduna that day and so had already booked a flight to join them later in the evening via Abuja. Can you believe I still got to Lagos before them? I now truly understand what God meant when he said: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end (I was there when their journey started and I was there waiting when it ended). You should have seen the look of amazement on my little boy's face when he saw me waiting for them at Jibowu Park at about 2 am when they finally arrived.

We stayed at a friend's place in Lagos until Tuesday. I sorted out my Forex transactions on Monday at the Bank. Tuesday, we were at the MMA at 11.00 am for the 2.45 Emirates Flight. Check in was smooth. As soon as the custom officers saw our luggage, they asked, “Are you checking out?” And I said sure! “I beg remember us oh” They did not bother checking our luggage and I gave them a nice thank you gift. Some attendants helped us to repackage our luggage to the required weights and we were off to go. The flight left on schedule and arrive Dubai about 7 and half hours later. Could not get internet access on my computer there else I would have began this post since then.
The flight to Toronto left about 1 and a half hour behind schedule at about 10.45 am dubai time 9Dubai is 3 hours ahead of Nigeria). A tyre had to be changed before the big airbus A380-800 (double decker) cruising at 38,000 took us on our journey. We took a great circle route over Moscow, St Petersburg, Tromso, Reykjavik, over Greenland and arrived Canada from the North, 14,000km, a 14 hours journey. It was amazing!
We arrived Toronto at about 4.15 pm Toronto time. We cleared the first immigration check and we were told we need to go into another room to land. There were a couple of other people there landing but the queue was not too long and in about 45 mins we were done. The immigration officer identified each person first, asked them to wait while I as the principal applicant completed the formalities. He asked for how much funds I had which I told him-he did not bother to check, just wrote the amount on my PRF. It was more than half of the required funds, asked to confirm my address in Calgary which I did. He cancelled the visas on each passport and signed the PRF and asked me to sign them off. I signed for myself and kids while my wife signed for herself. He told me to expect my card in 6 to 8 weeks, but if I would be leaving Canada before then, then I would have to apply for a re-entry visa at any Canadian high commission (for where!!! I no go anywhere until my PR card dey my hand!!!). He gave us a duplicate copy of the PRF and returned our passports to us and said “welcome to Canada”. We were then directed to another office where we were given welcome packs containing information on further documentations expected of us in Canada within the weeks ahead and province specific packs also (Alberta).
Our luggage was also not checked. We had initially declared the egusi, beans, garri and other stuff we were bring on our landing card which was confirmed ok. With that done, we went off to claim our baggage and off to catch the westjet airlines flight to Calgary. The flight was for 7.15pm and we were already running late. People are looking for fast buck everywhere and once the luggage attendant saw our luggage and understood we had to catch a flight in the next one hour to Calgary, he offered to give us a smooth assistance for a tip. His job was only to assist us with our luggage to the exit for the official fee of $30. But Westjet Airline is in terminal 3 and we had to take a train within the complex and ask for directions. We did not have that time and quickly took his offer for a tip. It was worth it and we made the flight in good time.
The plane was a Boeing 737 like Aero, but this one had TV. But by now we were all fagged out. The boys slept from takeoff to landing in Calgary (4 hours). It was a smooth flight also and we cleared our luggage and called a 2 mini vans to take us to our rented home in NW Calgary. As soon as we stepped out of the warmth of airport terminal, the cold nearly blow us throwway!!!!! My 2 year old boy was wondering what hit him!!!!
At this point, I used the mini vans phone to call Gent2 who met us at the house with the keys to the house along with his wife and daughters. It was a glorious meeting. They brought hot cooked rice and stew, bread for breakfast, cereal etc. This was at about 11.45 pm Wednesday night. (7.45am 9ja time Thursday) I can't appreciate this forum enough for making me and Gent2's part to cross.
Right from Nigeria, I had made contact with him when I was trying to rent a house via the various websites. Each time I applied and put 9ja phone, no response. I now had to call one of the agents who said yes he saw my mail but he deleted the mail because he did not understand how someone from Nigeria would want to rent a house in Calgary! This is how I drafted Gent2 to my cause and started putting his phone no in my applications, and many processes down the line, we were able to get a house to rent before coming. Although I must say that, the Landlord was also God sent because, he agreed to waive credit check, making do with only post dated checks for the first 4 months rent and the security deposit. Our choice of house was influenced by the fact that it was close to their intended schools, elementary and junior High schools - about 5 mins walking distance.
With Gent2's help we have been able to settle down fast. He took us round town to buy household things, SIN reg, Health reg, Phone purchase, getting things at a reasonable price and making life easy. Because, the COLD no easy, just coming from 9ja. How we for do? We for still dey shake for inside blanket by now. But Gent2 has really given us a head start.
Calgary is nice and we shall keep you posted in the days ahead.
PS: We keep waking up by 12 midnight (8 am 9ja time). Our body clock is still trying to change to Calgary time. I understand it may take a while to fully adapt.
Praise God!!

Congrats and thanks for this beautiful experience sharing.

Canada will definitely yield its increase unto u. Amen.

We will all get to the promise land soon.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile

My sincere condolence on your loss, may the almighty God who never fails be there for you at all times.

Peace!!