+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Naija pickin,

Happy belated birthday Naija pickin.many more years IJN.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
ahoy said:
Toluwanile, may God give you inner strenght to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I will always remember your family in prayers. Remain strong.
Accept my sincere condolences. May GOD provide you and your family strength to rise above your loss. May GOD turn your mourning into dancing, your sadness into rejoicing in Jesus Name.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Please accept my condolences, may the Almighty GOD give you the strength to bear the loss.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Momo Toluwanile,

I forsaw a terrible thing must have happened bcos, you don't stay away from meeting or forum.

OMG! You finally lost him....Death where is thy sting...(Iku oro re da?) Well, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. I equally lost my immediate elder sister on July 2011 and my mother in October 1st 2011...what an independence gift from nature????

As said by senior, inform Accra and set forth. I can remember then that you mentioned you scored well enough over 67...The adaptability notwithsatnding will not drop off your point. Even if it does, not in all cases that they refuse less than 67. I have seen poeple with 65 points going thru. It depends on your case. And the spirit of your hubby will surely pave way for positive eligibility IJMN.

Coming to the issue of POF, pls show up for the meeting cos somethings are better discussed off records. This is a forum where the CIC member could be reading thru. We shall find a way round whatever! hope u underatnd? How are the children? The lord will take care of them. The race is not for the mighty or the swift but .......

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Tolu,

I remembered we prayed for you at one of the previous meetings.

I am at loss on what to say to you but I know he would give you the strength to move on.
Pls accept my deepest condolence, my heart is with you and your family.

Send a letter to accra on this and if you are the principal applicant and you want to continue on this journey we will support all the way.

Loolo

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu

Dearie,

I commensurate with you at this time on the death of your beloved husband,may eternal rest be granted to him oh lord and let perpetual light shine upon him.

Death indeed is like a story told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing(shakespare) I pray that you find a lasting solace in God wear he will condole you with beauties for aches. Just lean and trust in God for his mercies endureth forever. I strongly believe that one with him is majority and he is a friend that never fails. Come on buddy,get up from your slumber and cling unto his old rugged cross until you exchange it someday for a crown. He is our saviour and his name a great stronghold,the righteous ran into him and were saved.

Please take good care of yourself and kids and experience God's wonders in your life.

As regards the update buddy,kindly follow the comments of EMO,Pa'Right,Babe IG et al.

Always,

Spicey

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
omobaba said:
Naija pickin,

Happy belated birthday Naija pickin.many more years IJN.
Omobaba, I accept your birthday wish ''gbam''......Pa' Right ::)

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu

It never seems fair when people we are close to die. My heartfelt Sympathy on the loss of your husband,May loving memories of him fill your thoughts during your time of sorrow,May the good lord continue to Strengthen you(Jesu oko Opo yoo se Oko fun yin(Amin). Please accept my condolences.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dearest Sister Tolu

My deepest sympathy over the loss of your darling. Please keep up the faith.
I will suggest you inform Accra and ask for an extention of the update

My beloved Pa Naija . Congrats on your birthday.

To all my beloved Nigers- IT SHALL BE WELL

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
You never talk where you keep Spokes o.

E be like say me and you go enter same trouser o. Xmas don come...I no see Spokes, I no hear from her and you dey tell me say she dey fine. Hmmmm I dey provoke o. Gbam! :eek:

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Naija Pikin - Happy birthday to u.

Pa right! a beg leave spokes for now, u can ask of her after the season!

Spokes -- Quite an age! You can answer Pa right and request for your xmas gift.(I would appreciate 10%.)

See u all on 17th.

Cheers

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Toluwanile,am glad that God has finally given you the strength to move on and to be able to share your loss with the house but I tell you though it is not easy.it is only time that can heal just like when you told me about his loss in September I was shocked just like all the other members of the house are right now.You are a strong woman and surely you will make it with God on your side.Amen

Pls,as per the meeting on Saturday,bring and let us share with one another.@Voa and Moegbenga,you are the celebrants pls come prepared .Gbam

Ig

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Dear Toluwanile, sorry for the loss. God will continue to be with u and ur household IJN. Amen

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
@ pa Naija Pinkin,
Thanks for remembering me, It does make my head swell. sorry for the belated birthday wish,
WISHING U HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND PRAY THAT U'LL DO YOUR NEXT YEAR BIRTHDAY IN CANADA IJN

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALL those that have UPDATES, MR, PASSPORT REQUEST, UGWU LEAVES, I say CONGRATULATIONS.
All shall be well with us IJN.