+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Pa Seglad,
Good to hear from you how are you doing? madam and the kids nko? particularly the latest entrant trusting you guys are all fine? thanks for your response i hope and trust that ACCRA would do the needful and ensure they complete our case in 2012. How is Pa Oloye? warm regards to him and his family bye.

NB
Please can you pm your no
Ok o Madam the Madam

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Naija picking happy belated birthday and thanking God that the marauders did not take your cousin's life wetin be car na material thing.Your dream and ours must come through by 2012.@DYDX,you are warrior pls let us keep hope alive by all means.@Polestar1,thanks for noting the birthday of our thread all glory be to God almighty.

Ar we still holding the meeting or not?

We are carrier and receiver of good news so we must testify IJNA.

Ig

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Toluwanile said:
Hello o my naija peaple. How una dey. Sorry for my long silence on d forum. It was due to terrible circumstances beyond my control.
I have been away outside d country to seek medical attn for my darling husband who suddenly took ill and was eventually lost to d monster called cancer about 4months ago.
I just felt like checking my email box yestday only to discover that accra had sent an update request since 2weeks ago. I'm not sure of what to do 'cos we've used our cic money.
Pls advise me.
Tolu

sorry about the lost God wwill give u strenght to bear it. was he the principal applicant.what ever be the case ..i guess you need to inform Accra about the lost that if he was included in the application.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
@ Toluwanile

Pls accept my heartfelt condolence. God is ur strenght and comforter. Just like Maky said, inform Accra about the loss...

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
May the Lord console you at this time. what else can one say other than to depend on Him who cares and love you more than we can possibly do. As for the POF please try to attend the next meeting.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
@ Pa 9jaPickin: Wishing you hapy birthday, long life and more blessing. Cant wait to meet you in Waterloo
Many thanks Pa' Seglad, I say a big AMEN!!!!!!, we will surely meet in Waterloo

@Pa' Right, I don go hide Spokes some where ( fattening room:D :D :D :D).

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Jada said:
Congrats to all who received responses of one kind or the other from Accra. Pa Naija Pikin congrats in arears. Wow! I didn't know we Edo people plenty for here :eek: 8)

Seasons greetings to you all.
Thanks Jada.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Toluwanile, this indeed is a very sad news, I deeply sympathise with you at loss of your darling husband.
Please take heart, we all know that death is a price we must all pay. The LORD is your strength.
As regards Accra, first if you are the principal applicant, you can still continue, only you have to inform them about this
latest development. You also mentioned cic money, I want to believe you meant POF. Have they requested for that in the update letter you received?.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
mandiebraxton said:
Oh how I wish that was so....I sent update to Accra on 29 August and up to now, no MR.
Mandie
Hi Mandie, maybe the "60days" starts after the 60days time frame given to submit the docs. If that is the case it is not 60days yet. Whichever way it is going to be well.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
Naija Pikin said:
Toluwanile, this indeed is a very sad news, I deeply sympathise with you at loss of your darling husband.
Please take heart, we all know that death is a price we must all pay. The LORD is your strength.
As regards Accra, first if you are the principal applicant, you can still continue, only you have to inform them that about this
latest development. You also mentioned cic money, I want to believe you meant POF. Have they requested for that in the update letter you received?.

Toluwanile, may God give you inner strenght to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I will always remember your family in prayers. Remain strong.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Dear Toluwanile,
What an irreparable loss! I trust God will grant you the fortitude to bear thesame. Please accept my condolence. As rightly said my members, you need to inform Accra of this and I hope the Adaptability point from him won't drop your score below 67. As for the update, just like EMO suggested, try and make it to the meeting.

IT IS WELL!

@Babe Ig, I shall be in the meeting.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
OMG!!! I ALSO sympathise with you at the loss of your husband. May the Almighty God Blesses his soul. Accept my sympathy, please.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Tolu,

May the Lord be with you and gives you the fortitude to bear the loss. We all sympathize with u online here. The Lord is your strength.
Its well. Let Accra know your situation and if your husband was the principal applicant let the seniors advice on this for the way forward.

Cheers.

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Toluwanile said:
Pls advise me.
Tolu
Toluwanile,

As your name says;the Earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof.The Lord is your strenght and your present help in time of trouble.God will surely see you through this phase.God will make you forget the sorrow of this time.
It depends on what accra wants.Did they ask for proof of fund?You have to update them about the loss and send all supporting documents to that effect?(Death certificate).

God will sure comfort and console you.