+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
OOW4CHRIST:
We are grateful to God for the successful completion of the PR Process. Today, we received our Passports with Visa from Accra VO via DHL. Halleluyah!!!

Halleluyah indeed and congratulations!

Loolo

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
VOA said:
Please,include all docs. relating to your job functions i.e internal memos,Trainings u'v attended, ur complimentary card, notarized copy of id, photos,promotion letter,Tax docs,recent pay slips,performance evaluation,commendation letter etc.If you get it right this time chances of interview is eliminated and ur MR is a matter of weeks.Hope this helps.
Dear VOA
thanks a lot.You talked of photos? What type,family? work photos?
Do they also need the said documents for my spouse? What if i my wife transfers money into my account,with her name showing on the bank statement, Is that ok? If we need to explain do we include a mail or something,please educate me.Also id like to get ur email addy mine is chimacuser2000@yahoo.co.uk
Thankyou

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
loolo said:
OOW4CHRIST:
We are grateful to God for the successful completion of the PR Process. Today, we received our Passports with Visa from Accra VO via DHL. Halleluyah!!!

Loolo
Loolo, u almost made me jump out of ma skin with ya post. Please always use the quote button when replying to pple's letter. I thought you are the person that just collected PR visa....I even told someone that Accra is now less than 6 months! :eek:

Whenever you need to reply to a post, just strike the "quote" button at the top right side of the post and it will immediately take you to a fresh page with the quote on top.Gbam! :p

babadee

Sep 18, 2010
Greetings to all forumites. To the Old school like me, God will see us through with great testimonies. Our waiting will not be in vain.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babadee said:
Greetings to all forumites. To the Old school like me, God will see us through with great testimonies. Our waiting will not be in vain.
Amin o o o o o o,
@ All. The list is rather numerous to mention now. Congratulation to all with Update, MR, PPR and the Ugwu itself.

May the goodnews reach all.

God worked 6 days and on the 7th He rested......

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
OOW4CHRIST said:
Congrats

Imole

Dec 30, 2010
EMO said:
Amin o o o o o o,
@ All. The list is rather numerous to mention now. Congratulation to all with Update, MR, PPR and the Ugwu itself.

May the goodnews reach all.

God worked 6 days and on the 7th He rested......
. God will see us through, patience is the watchword.

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
kumoj said:
Dat is cool. I will be landing in manitoba by God's Grace too. We will definitely meet and will be landing by March next year.

Great weekend ahead.

what a coincidence, will be landing feb or march next year!

modelarry

Nov 10, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27 2011
Doc's Request.
june 16 2011
File Transfer...
mar 18 2011
tinuadeadebola said:
Pa Right and my dear people,
I was actually away on official trip i just got to the internet now only to find the thread is bubbling i quickly checked my mail and discovered that i got the same mail from ACCRA. Mine was very timely because i had drawn down my proof of fund a little and was planning to draw down the final part next week only to get this email. Can i add my daughters bank statement at least to make up for the shortfall?
Also we completed an adoption process for a cousin leaving with us in January this year should i include her in the update or just remain silent i don't want any but oh my people
madam tinu,
congrats o!!!

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Right:
Quote from: loolo on December 05, 2011, 08:58:31 am

OOW4CHRIST:

Loolo

Loolo, u almost made me jump out of ma skin with ya post. Please always use the quote button when reply to pple's letter. I thought you are the person that just collected PR visa....I even told someone that Accra is now less than 6 months! :eek:

Whenever you need to reply top a post, just strike the "quote" button at the top right side of the post and it will immediately take you to a fresh page with the quote on top.Gbam! :p

Pa Right, I am using my phone to browse, so I don't have the opportunity to use the quote button at the top. Nevertheless, hmmmn.... God dey.

Loolo

Ochena

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January, 2010
Doc's Request.
March, 2010
AOR Received.
In process from 30 March, 2012
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
March, 2010
Med's Request
25th June, 2012
Interview........
waived
loolo said:
Right:
Quote from: loolo on December 05, 2011, 08:58:31 am

OOW4CHRIST:

Loolo

Congrats!

Loolo, u almost made me jump out of ma skin with ya post. Please always use the quote button when reply to pple's letter. I thought you are the person that just collected PR visa....I even told someone that Accra is now less than 6 months! :eek:

Whenever you need to reply top a post, just strike the "quote" button at the top right side of the post and it will immediately take you to a fresh page with the quote on top.Gbam! :p

Pa Right, I am using my phone to browse, so I don't have the opportunity to use the quote button at the top. Nevertheless, hmmmn.... God dey.

Loolo

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance my people. Immigration is not easy especially when it leads to permanent residency but we would continue to be steadfast. We would wait on the Lord our God as we all wait for one response or the other from Accra. God make all things beautiful at its time. ;)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Seun said:
Dear My Naija People
Congrats on those that have gotten one update or the other on their application. I have issues that are bordering me a lot, I applied on Jan 2010 also I included my niece(my bothers daughter) that we share the same surname to my application, though we had completed adoption process in the court and sent to Accra. Dont you think they will not regard this as convenience adoption?

I seriously qualify under QSW my fear now is that i dont know what to do , if i should include her(adopted daughter ) or not. what I know is that they can link my FSW application to Qsw Application. Can you advice me what do i do now? or better can someone shed light on convenience adoption?
seun
To start with if you applied in January 2010 you should be getting closer to receive MR by now so a fresh Qsw application might not be necessary. However if you must apply you must include all information you provided in previous application. Adoption is dicey and VO would want to see if you change the info remember at the end Accra will still handle the processing whether Qsw or skilled worker. Did you include her in your application before the adoption or you sent additional family request after adoption?

As for adoption of convenience the VO is there to think so and the onus is on you to show its not adoption of convinience firstly there should be a compelling reason for adoption (parent is late, poor, sick , child has been with you for long, attachment b\w you your children and the child in question is high etc) if any of these or other condition exist and you can prove it then relax and wait till you hear from them but please if you have included her in one then you must include her in other applications too.

My 2cents i believe others would add their own opinion too

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Please, what is the list of foodstuffs that are allowed to be carried to Canada? If you know, kindly enumerate them.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
To start with if you applied in January 2010 you should be getting closer to receive MR by now so a fresh Qsw application might not be necessary. However if you must apply you must include all information you provided in previous application. Adoption is dicey and VO would want to see if you change the info remember at the end Accra will still handle the processing whether Qsw or skilled worker. Did you include her in your application before the adoption or you sent additional family request after adoption?

As for adoption of convenience the VO is there to think so and the onus is on you to show its not adoption of convinience firstly there should be a compelling reason for adoption (parent is late, poor, sick , child has been with you for long, attachment b\w you your children and the child in question is high etc) if any of these or other condition exist and you can prove it then relax and wait till you hear from them but please if you have included her in one then you must include her in other applications too.

My 2cents i believe others would add their own opinion too
Tinuadebola
Thks alot for illstration you gave me about applying for QSw again and also on issue of adoption. I beleive i will get my MR very soon bcos my BF date is Jan 20, 2012
Seun
seun