+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Reddish

Your landing story is sweet. I will read and keep on reading the story throughout today
Have a blessed life in Canada

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
likita said:
Congratulations to all our landed brothers and sisters,salutations to all the papas and momos in the house,respect to you all, just about to start my own journey o! please i have a question,pardon me if it seems stupid,am i to notorize the documents am submiting the copies,the CIC just mentioned copies,no emphasis on notorised copies,please help me out.
You MUST notarise any document(s) to CIC if it is/are not original. gbam!

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello Gent/Ladies,

I was called for an interview by MPNP under Strategic Initiative Stream two weeks ago, I have notified them of some program that caused the delay. I would be going for the interview by the 1st quarter of the year 2012. I would appreciate a good contact in these towns from Forumites - Flin Flon, Bissett, Sherridon, Lac Du Bonnet, Snow Lake, Wadowden, Lynn Lake, Leaf Rapid, and Thompson, even Winnipeg! --

Pa right!, The Jackson, EMO, Dydx, Igehinadara, Seglad, Reddish and others! -- Quite an age online here! I have been out of Naija for a while.

Reddish --- Congrat! We shall definitely see in Canada. --- That's sure!

Seglad -- Good day! Hope to join u.

We shall see on 17th at Don Etiebett House in Lagos for further discussion.

Thanks and best regards.

Odeks.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Odeks said:
Hello Gent/Ladies,
I was called for an interview by MPNP under Strategic Initiative Stream two weeks ago, I have notified them of some program that caused the delay. I would be going for the interview by the 1st quarter of the year 2012. I would appreciate a good contact in these towns from Forumites - Flin Flon, Bissett, Sherridon, Lac Du Bonnet, Snow Lake, Wadowden, Lynn Lake, Leaf Rapid, and Thompson, even Winnipeg! --
Pa right!, The Jackson, EMO, Dydx, Igehinadara, Seglad, Reddish and others! -- Quite an age online here! I have been out of Naija for a while.
Reddish --- Congrat! We shall definitely see in Canada. --- That's sure!
Seglad -- Good day! Hope to join u.
We shall see on 17th at Don Etiebett House in Lagos for further discussion.
Thanks and best regards.
Odeks.
Welldone Odeks. Now you're talking. I wish you well.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello Spicey,

The exploration visit would take place in Winnipeg (Manitoba). It worthy my spicey! with N500,000 you are through with you round trip ticket, accommodation and other stuff. Let talk about it better --- odeks4409@yahoo.com

Supa.

Search for Manitoba provincial nominee program. Should you have any question --- mail me.

Cheers.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Odeks said:
Hello Spicey,

The exploration visit would take place in Winnipeg (Manitoba). It worthy my spicey! with N500,000 you are through with you round trip ticket, accommodation and other stuff. Let talk about it better --- odeks4409 @ yahoo.com

Supa.

Search for Manitoba provincial nominee program. Should you have any question --- mail me.

Cheers.
Noted!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
egrace62 said:
fuuny but truthful advice.... i have a freind in Labrador... he sent money to Nigeria to his elder broda to help him with a land & then build it in Ajah... but to his Chagrin, when he came last year, he said they spent 3days looking for the house... he told me aw could someone b in charge of a building project wthout knowing the location... by the 4th day, my friend pick race run go hide bcos he feared if he should go with him the 4th day to find the building he might kill him...

And again Shalon1, no body av control to screen the kind of pple posting on this forum hence unscrupulous element can snick in and catch in on d leak.....
MFoniso, Razaqng, Supa, Isy, Right, Egrace62 & everyone.
Thank you very much for your advice. I will definitely follow your advice. I will put the plan of property on hold and shine my eyes well well before taking any decision.
I have been very busy packing my bags.
By the grace of God, we will leave for Toronto next week wednesday. The flight is expected to last about 8.5 hours.
Getting ready is almost as stressful as the PR process itself. For now, we will be staying in Brampton.
Congrats to egrace, Reddish and other naijas that have landed.
I go give una gist after landing.
Wholeheartedly, I wish you all success in your applications.
God bless.

Shalom

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
likita said:
Congratulations to all our landed brothers and sisters,salutations to all the papas and momos in the house,respect to you all, just about to start my own journey o! please i have a question,pardon me if it seems stupid,am i to notorize the documents am submiting the copies,the CIC just mentioned copies,no emphasis on notorised copies,please help me out.
Please submit notarized copies and keep all your original for Good. except in instances where originals are required, say IELTS test result. Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Shalom1 said:
MFoniso, Razaqng, Supa, Isy, Right, Egrace62 & everyone.
Thank you very much for your advice. I will definitely follow your advice. I will put the plan of property on hold and shine my eyes well well before taking any decision.
I have been very busy packing my bags.
By the grace of God, we will leave for Toronto next week wednesday. The flight is expected to last about 8.5 hours.
Getting ready is almost as stressful as the PR process itself. For now, we will be staying in Brampton.
Congrats to egrace, Reddish and other naijas that have landed.
I go give una gist after landing.
Wholeheartedly, I wish you all success in your applications.
God bless.

Shalom
Congrat. I wish you all safe trip. As regard property please set your goal. Itemise what you are looking for and the location. Then I can point you in the direction to go. But you will have to make your choice and do your deal.
Cheers.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddish said:
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray Accra gets to speed and complete everyone's application soonest IJN.

@ Egrace the snow for this side na clear at all at all

OUR LANDING EXPERIENCE
We got to MMA at about 6:30pm to catch our 10:40pm Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt with 4bags, 1 Ghana must go containing most cherished food (38kg), 2 hand luggage, 1 back pack for laptop but contains lots for books and photo and my baby pushchair.

At check-in: after weighing my bags I was told 2 are ok to go but the rest are in excess weight and I have two options, pay for extra bag $263 or pay for excess weight of 9kg ie 32kg instead of 23kg $150 but I did not take any of their options as I got help from one of those guys you see at the airport offering to help, who re-arranged all bags to fit except that I had to drop off 3 packs for Garri i.e 1and ½ basket.

At Custom: First bag was open therefore they ask for the bag that contains food stuff and the normal gist follow una know wetin I dey yan about naaaaa, then my bags were good to go.
Fully armed with boarding passes for Lagos, Frankfurt and Calgary went for boarding.

At immigration: Declaration cards filled and handed over with passports, passport stamped, body and hand luggage was scanned therefore proceeded to boarding gate where we were given preferential treatment bcos of our baby.
In flight service was very good; we were given bed for our baby after take-off and we arrived Frankfurt 10mins later cos we had 20 mins delay in Lagos, with no immigration to clear we went straight to gate 44 where we are to board another flight in 6hrs time to Calgary, flight to Calgary was 9hrs.
We were given a landing declaration form on board to fill, the card can serve a max of 4 person as long they are using same address (i.e family of 4).

LANDING PROPER
At CBSA (CUSTOM): I handed over passports & declaration card, the young Canadian girl asked if I have goods to follow said NO, ask about what I had as I ticked YES to one of the questions told her it dry vegetable (bitter leaf) and she asked if its spices or use for cooking told her both, our declaration card was stamped and she asked us to proceed to immigration.

At Immigration: We had to queue up here no special treatment even when our baby was crying, we had to wait for our turn with 11 persons ahead of us and another flight to catch in less than 2 hrs, actually chose this flight because I thinking I can do landing at Edmonton BUT landing is done at first point of entering and luggage collected and re checked –in if you have another flight.
After about 1hr 20mins wait its get to our turn, questions like ‘'DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILD ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD NOT LIST IN COPR & ANY POLICE PROBLEM'' was asked, asterisk places to sign on COPR, took out our copies and attached to our passport and told us to expect our PR cards in 4-8 wks.
He then welcomed us to Canada told us we have every right as permanent resident but we cannot vote or contest for elective post in election: LANDING COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to baggage collection point collected our bags heads to Air Canada desk told them we missed our flight to Edmonton and we were booked for the next flight and our luggage checked in again for a 45 mins flight to Edmonton but this flight get as ebi shaaa na propeller plane like Aero contractor plane for Lagos-Warri route.
Waited 10mins for our family friend who drove about 5hrs from Fort Mcmurray to pick us at airport, they came with plenty jollof rice with fish and salad after eating we hit the road for another 5 hrs drive.
Finally got to FORT McMURRAY at about 12.30am HERE and 8.30 am 9JA time on Saturday 26th for a journey that started 10:40pm 9JA Time Thursday 24th.

PROGRESS SO FAR.
Since its weekend we have not been able to go for SIN & Health registration but we have booked an appointment with TD bank to set up an account.

CANADA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reddish
congrats on ur safe landing

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Naija
I got my caips note today .
what is the meaning of "paper file sent to PA, BF file to PSE on 20/01/2012"
seun