+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Goodnews to you all. Today CIC annouced the increase in the numbers of FSW.

Read it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp

Going by the above, that means there is a greater hope for some of us under backlogs especially those that are supposed to be fastracked. i.e Pre-June 2010 :p :p

Of course the number of new intakes i.e post June 2010 and the Post July 2011 are very small and this will inturn means that Accra will need to issue all of her quota (now increased!) ;D

The Lord has started working already. :D

Recall that the 24 months quoted in EDD (!) our own Expected Date of Delivery(lol) for Pre June 2010 is technically 12 months when you consider that it's more than 1 year any pre june submitted full application. So beginning from Dec 2011, the miracle will start...Can somebody shout a locomotive Halleluyah? Pa Naija Pikin please go and book our tickets o....I Must have fun with you in the Air Gbam! :eek:

I welcome reactions. ;D

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
my pple,
i no blame this minister Jenny with all the big English when the man they speak oh , if na Naija he dey them for don change am since minister no dey tay for we country like this i don too hear this man name no action for us the old applicant.

Anyways if jonathan transformation come quick then i might not even honour thier medical request abi what do you guys think? on a serious not, Ben Bruce was stopped from contesting Bayelsa governorship as a result of dual citizenship i wonder what happens to our political ambition after getting Canadian citizenship

Pa Right think well oh
@Tinu: Realistically, politics or leadership is about positive influence. There are so many more ways to establish positive influence without formal authority. So dual citizenship is not a show stopper. that is my take.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Right said:

Read it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp

Going by the above, that means there is a greater hope for some of us under backlogs especially those that are supposed to be fastracked. i.e Pre-June 2010 :p :p

Of course the number of new intakes i.e post June 2010 and the Post July 2011 are very small and this will inturn means that Accra will need to issue all of her quota (now increased!) ;D

Recall that the 24 months quoted in EDD (!) our own Expected Date of Delivery(lol) for Pre June 2010 is technically 12 months when you consider that it's more than 1 year any pre june submitted full application. So beginning from Dec 2011, the miracle will start...Can somebody shout a locomotive Halleluyah?.......Hallllleeeeelllllllluuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyya Pa Naija Pikin please go and book our tickets o....I Must have fun with you in the Air Gbam! :eek:

I welcome reactions. ;D

more good news coming our way in this month. ameeeeen :)

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Gentlemen,
Let us wait and see the number of FSW allocated to Accra in 2012
The news is welcomed ..

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
. So beginning from Dec 2011, the miracle will start...Can somebody shout a locomotive Halleluyah? Pa Naija Pikin please go and book our tickets o....I Must have fun with you in the Air Gbam! :eek:

I welcome reactions. ;D
Pa' Right, now I know why Accra has been delaying my PR, they want us to fly together to Canada, you know the saying; ''Birds of the same feather flock together'' :D :D. No wahala we shall have fun in the air, IJN. Please remember that whatever edible item we are taking with us must be in powder form, so please o!, bring plenty Powdered Chairman :p, for serious boozing in the air :p.
No shaking!, when we arrive Toronto airport, dem go know say, Heavy Pa's don enter town 8)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, now I know why Accra has been delaying my PR, they want us to fly together to Canada, you know the saying; ''Birds of the same feather flock together'' :D :D. No wahala we shall have fun in the air, IJN. Please remember that whatever edible item we are taking with us must be in powder form, so please o!, bring plenty Powdered Chairman :p, for serious boozing in the air :p.
No shaking!, when we arrive Toronto airport, dem go know say, Heavy Pa's don enter town 8)

GBAM! ;D ;D

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
@ladapo4luv, this is the email i once used for enquiry: accra@international.gc.ca.

all is well.

God Bless us all.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Anyways if jonathan transformation come quick then i might not even honour thier medical request abi what do you guys think? on a serious not, Ben Bruce was stopped from contesting Bayelsa governorship as a result of dual citizenship i wonder what happens to our political ambition after getting Canadian citizenship

Pa Right think well oh

Chapter 3 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on dual citizenship, reads;

28. (1) Subject to the other provisions of this section, a person shall forfeit forthwith his Nigerian citizenship if, not being a citizen of Nigeria by birth, he acquires or retains the citizenship or nationality of a country, other than Nigeria, of which he is not a citizen by birth.

Thus, you can have the Canadian passport and still remain a Nigerian citizen, so long as you were born in Nigeria.
Not to talk of us, Pa Right and Pa' I wey be complete ''shons of the shoil''. :D :D :D
Abeg Pa' Right, make we carry go o jare! Babe Tinu are you with us?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
GBAM! ;D ;D
Oh God :eek: :eek: :eek:
Watch out Canada, for Pa (prof)(etc) Right??? ??? ??? ???

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Chapter 3 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on dual citizenship, reads;
28. (1) Subject to the other provisions of this section, a person shall forfeit forthwith his Nigerian citizenship if, not being a citizen of Nigeria by birth, he acquires or retains the citizenship or nationality of a country, other than Nigeria, of which he is not a citizen by birth.
Thus, you can have the Canadian passport and still remain a Nigerian citizen, so long as you were born in Nigeria.
Not to talk of us, Pa Right and Pa' I wey be complete ''shons of the shoil''. :D :D :D
Abeg Pa' Right, make we carry go o jare! Babe Tinu are you with us?
Nigeria's chief Zookeeper, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (PhD Zoology) has announced that, in addition to the planned removal of fuel subsidy, the government is set to introduce TOLL CHARGES via Toll gates in all federal roads effective 2012. :-\ :mad:

Which transformation again are we waiting for in Naija? I say a big Congratulation my fellow Nigerians.

You guys voted for 'guguru-luck' and not PDP. The time of recompense is here. I can smell Libya, Egypt and Tunisia replaying in the West Coast of Africa soon. You guys had better braced up. :( :(

Pa Naija Pikin moi monami jare thank God for your wisdom and for explaining the portion of the constitution that still keeps you and I as a bonafide joint owners of the estate called Naija. Gbam!

muma roland

Oct 13, 2011
hi man,it true it takes time for the process to get through.i am at the level of waiting now for the QSC if and only if i well be give since i have already attended interview in yaounde-cameroon since i am an anglophone cameroon.if u have someone who out of your country who can help u pay for u just do it for u.my brother incanada give me his master card number to fill in for payment for application fees.u need someone whom there is mutual trust do so.look for one if u can.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
muma roland said:
hi man,it true it takes time for the process to get through.i am at the level of waiting now for the QSC if and only if i well be give since i have already attended interview in yaounde-cameroon since i am an anglophone cameroon.if u have someone who out of your country who can help u pay for u just do it for u.my brother incanada give me his master card number to fill in for payment for application fees.u need someone whom there is mutual trust do so.look for one if u can.
Na wao!, hi man wetin you wan talk?. You appear more like a Francophone Cameroonian ;), in forum here we have two hi man brothers who are Pa' Right and Pa' I, and one hi man brother Egrace62 who is out of our country and have already enter quebec, and all the brothers speak and write French plenty. Abeg no vex o! :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spicey said:
Pa Right,

Could you please copy and paste the above link for our comprehension and assimilation,okey?

Ooohhh,where is 'Extra Electronic Grace' with his situation reports.....hahahaha?
i dey o.... pls meet me in the link below...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landed-naija-applicant-please-share-your-experince-t56065.405.html

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phemmyforbes said:
Hello friends,

how are you doing all. Watch out, your testimonies are closer than you expected. don't be discouraged about what a man said or do. The Expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.

@ ladapo4luv, don't worry , you will soon be notified. but have you try mailing them recently?

@ Egrace, More grace to your race. your graphical explanation of Canada is overwhelming. i am a regular reader of your post. keep it up. i am almost done in Nigeria. I will meet you in canada early next year. uuuh by that time, the cold will be cracy... so u had beter come prepared!!!!!!!!!

God Bless us all

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
mandiebraxton said:
@ Shalom it is (+233 302)211 524 (no 0 before the 302 for int. Fax). Follow this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/accra.asp
I am really happy your journey is almost coming to an end. Wish u luck in all your endeavors in Canada.....Mandie
Hello Mandie,
Thank you for your assistance in the accra saga. They have finally closed our application in our accra.
By God's grace, I submitted our PPs yesterday to London VO and hope to pick them up in 2 weeks time.
We hope to land before christmas.
Thank you.

Shalom