+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ofonzo said:
The Immigration plan for 2012 has been released. It is abysmal! The FSW stream numbers has been reduced, while the PNP has been increased. There is no definite time for dealing with the backlog. :mad:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2011/index.asp
Long wait!
No way! We reject that IJMN. :eek: We shall be suprised by the Lord before the end of the year. Persistent optimism bring strong faith. In as much as some June '10 applicants are receiving visas....why should I have to wait a "Long wait"? If God still exist....I am having my Medical this December! It's a matter of "belief" ;D Naija Pikin I lie? :D

Ofonzo....relax...this is their usal talk. Our time is coming! very soon though. 8)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
No way! We reject that IJMN. :eek: We shall be suprised by the Lord before the end of the year. Persistent optimism bring strong faith. In as much as some June '10 applicants are receiving visas....why should I have to wait a "Long wait"? If God still exist....I am having my Medical this December! It's a matter of "belief" ;D Naija Pikin I lie? :D

Ofonzo....relax...this is their usal talk. Our time is coming! very soon though. 8)
Pa' Right, abeg you no lie, and apart from belief, a Pa' does not lie. The only thing be say this Accra CIC people don turn almost all of us to, Pastors, Prophets, Prophetess, Evangelists, Philosophers, Ministers, and even Canadian human rights activists in diaspora ???

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
my pple,
i no blame this minister Jenny with all the big English when the man they speak oh , if na Naija he dey them for don change am since minister no dey tay for we country like this i don too hear this man name no action for us the old applicant.

Anyways if jonathan transformation come quick then i might not even honour thier medical request abi what do you guys think? on a serious not, Ben Bruce was stopped from contesting Bayelsa governorship as a result of dual citizenship i wonder what happens to our political ambition after getting Canadian citizenship

Pa Right think well oh
My sis, dual citizenship (and indeed the Canadian citizenship) is a choice.
Nobody foists it on you!
That is to say, you may choose to remain a legal resident all through your time in Canada if you wish.
And you may wish to change that status at any time by formally applying for citizenship in which you would have been overqualified for ;)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Cheer up and don't wallow in pessimism 8)
Try and see it differently!
It is well :)

Spokes babe, you are in da spirit! gbam. ;D

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
I am laffin....because, every decision made is in our favor...IJN.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ofonzo said:
The Immigration plan for 2012 has been released. It is abysmal! The FSW stream numbers has been reduced, while the PNP has been increased. There is no definite time for dealing with the backlog. :mad:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2011/index.asp

Long wait!
Pa Right,

Could you please copy and paste the above link for our comprehension and assimilation,okey?

Ooohhh,where is 'Extra Electronic Grace' with his situation reports.....hahahaha?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spicey said:
Pa Right,
Could you please copy and paste the above link for our comprehension and assimilation,okey?
Ooohhh,where is 'Extra Electronic Grace' with his situation reports.....hahahaha?
I don't even check my e-cas anymore! All I know is that: I shall get it. The link is just for your record purposes only! gbam. ;D

But sha, if you choose to work alongside with the Minister, who incidentally does not even know what's on in Accra....OYO 8)

Pa Naija Pikin, the elder say, the thing wey vulture see make him heald bald, sheep & ewu see am, dem no grow teeth for front na hin small pikin wan go tanda look o.....come rescue me here o. :eek:

The man say make I copy and past :eek: the gist ...siddon digest am.......ha Elder don suffer :eek:! :mad:

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
:D ahahahahhahahah....a word is enuff for the wise abi PA RIGHT?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Right said:
I don't even check my e-cas anymore! All I know is that: I shall get it. The link is just for your record purposes only! gbam. ;D

But sha, if you choose to work alongside with the Minister, who incidentally does not even know what's on in Accra....OYO 8)

Pa Naija Pikin, the elder say, the thing wey vulture see make him heald bald, sheep & ewu see am, dem no grow teeth for front na hin small pikin wan go tanda look o.....come rescue me here o. :eek:

The man say make I copy and past :eek: the gist ...siddon digest am.......ha Elder don suffer :eek:! :mad:
Pa Right,sorrrio Elder Right,mbanu Elder Pa Right,

Shebi you say de minister be your personal paro, make u carry go sir nothing do u sir.

Na you dey yan,na only u one dey support...'Gbam'........hehe

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
Accra timeline has been revised! Backlog now 90months and post 2008 is 24 months. Lol! If you have something to say send email to don.davies@parl.gc.ca. The house committee on immigration has its final meeting on the backlog tomorrow.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My good people

No need to worry
No need to be downcast

24 months for pre -june no be forever
90 months for old applicant no be forever

Pa NAIJA PIKIN - What matter most is the the man was released from prison. If he has no face to smile, he can wave his hands and use his legs to dance. I know pre june was going to be 24months in Acrra. Let us hope that it will not be increse again.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
hello my people oooooo, please, it is exactly 3 months now and i have not heard or recieved any mail from ACCRA to even say they have recieved my package, what should I do?

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
Hello friends,

how are you doing all. Watch out, your testimonies are closer than you expected. don't be discouraged about what a man said or do. The Expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.

@ladapo4luv, don't worry , you will soon be notified. but have you try mailing them recently?

@Egrace, More grace to your race. your graphical explanation of Canada is overwhelming. i am a regular reader of your post. keep it up. i am almost done in Nigeria. I will meet you in canada early next year.

God Bless us all

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Thanks Phemmy, I haven't mailed them recently, please could you help with the e-mail address? God bless you and congratulations.

Where is everybody sef??? Are we discouraged by all we have read??? please, laugh it all off and believe that whatever decisins have been made are in our favor, so please, come on...