+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAMACHI said:
pls good peole of nija if your sending thr rprf to you need any form with the drft or just that
except if u were asked to produce other documents. if not, then send only the draft with ur name, file number,purpose of payment,and ur signature appended at the back.
could u pls share ur timeline?
thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ladapo4luv said:
@ Omobaba, since you have a dom. account, all you have to do is put in the amount in totals that you need and simply raise your draft.It doesn't matter if it's in USD, simply instruct them you want it in Canadian dollars. Go to Adetokunbo Ademola, they know more about it.

@ all, I have still not heard anything from Ghana ooooo, since August 3rd. Is it me that is just impatient?Lol.
Your feeling is natural. Its nearer than before. Just maintain calmness, its somewhere around the corner.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
egrace62 said:
Oga EMO, aw u dey sir? pls is the above a statement of fact or a question? the question mark wey u put is giving it .......... meaning to me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sorry, I posted that question to Seglad, but for all to see. Its a statement of fact all the same. You can move your cash through GTB Bank Draft.
This is how it works. CitiBank is their correspondence bank and its located in New York City. That is their international transaction are normally handled by the Citi office in New York. So when you open account in canada, you can deposit your GT Bank Draft.

Please all take enough money with you. and don't over stay your welcome in your temporary accommodation. And If for whatever reason we stay longer, learn to pay your rent in a way. Do dish washing and general cleaning and other runnings. It's just moral. It takes nothing way from your status. It will only portray you as a man of strong character.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
opensin said:
My people una weldone ooo!though it may tarry but God will definetly answer our prayers as regards our desire.Please can anyone advise me as to the best Airline to approach for landing in terms of cost,efficiency,security and all that particularly some of our brothers and sisters who have landed or about to land.will be in the best position to guide us. Thank you.
It depends on your exit point (EP) and you POE (Point of Entry).

I guess Lagos. and Toronto. If correct, then advice us on when you intend landing. Then we will try to let you in on the probable best deal based on your criteria, but focus on either KLM/Air France

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMO said:
Sorry, I posted that question to Seglad, but for all to see. Its a statement of fact all the same. You can move your cash through GTB Bank Draft.
This is how it works. CitiBank is their correspondence bank and its located in New York City. That is their international transaction handled by the Citi office in New York. So when you open account in canada, you can actually deposit your BD.

Cheers
thanks bro for the info...... it will be useful

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
egrace, i guess your day of departure is drawing nearer. Please when you get there,do report back with a detailed epistle ;D of your landing. I'm particularly interested in what you'll experience at MMA. All the best, don't forget your pali in your haste to land o! :p :D ;)

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada said:
egrace, i guess your day of departure is drawing nearer. Please when you get there,do report back with a detailed epistle ;D of your landing. I'm particularly interested in what you'll experience at MMA. All the best, don't forget your pali in your haste to land o! :p :D ;)
@ Jada, You cannot standardized egrace landing to yours, you can only use it as a guide. Everyone has diff. landing experience diff. from one another. All you have to do is to prepared well in terms of POF and lists to follow and accompanying, list all the goods you think you might want to bring into canada in the future, the goods on the list are qualify for HST and Tax free, But if goods are not included on your list and you want to bring them in the future, you will end up paying HST and tax on those goods.

You can show either or in combination of Nigeria statement of account(Domiciliary account only), Foreign draft, traveler's checks, and cash at POE. You should also prepare and fill fund declaration form, sign and date it. Give it to the officer at the POE, If you carrying more than $10,000 in any forms of bank instruments, you must declare your money if not you will pay HST and tax if you want to transfer your money in the future, SHOULD you declare it, you will pay no HST and Tax on the amount you had declared. I will advice that you declare surplus, never limit yourself to the CIC required funds per numbers of head in a family.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Seglad

I think Jada is clear on what you said, she is more interested in egrace experience at MMA Lagos, you know!!

Peace!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
@ Jada, You cannot standardized egrace landing to yours, you can only use it as a guide. Everyone has diff. landing experience diff. from one another. All you have to do is to prepared well in terms of POF and lists to follow and accompanying, list all the goods you think you might want to bring into canada in the future, the goods on the list are qualify for HST and Tax free, But if goods are not included on your list and you want to bring them in the future, you will end up paying HST and tax on those goods.

You can show either or in combination of Nigeria statement of account(Domiciliary account only), Foreign draft, traveler's checks, and cash at POE. You should also prepare and fill fund declaration form, sign and date it. Give it to the officer at the POE, If you carrying more than $10,000 in any forms of bank instruments, you must declare your money if not you will pay HST and tax if you want to transfer your money in the future, SHOULD you declare it, you will pay no HST and Tax on the amount you had declared. I will advice that you declare surplus, never limit yourself to the CIC required funds per numbers of head in a family.
I find this interesting. but there is going to be serious issue in the way offshore earnings is being taxed in Canada. For an immigrant having investment domiciled offshore, whenever they wish to draw from the income for use in canada, they will have to pay tax on it? then canada will be the loser in the final analysis.

Thanks for the input.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
spicey said:
I wish you trio(Jada,Opesin and Mogbenga) happy life in Canada and may you all be blessed,fulfilled,blessed and multiply like the ugwu leaf in your new country,amen.

May all join hands with me in your prayers to ensure that my own Permanent Residence Application meets it's own eligibility Criteria this time around,Amen.
I have replied your PM. Hope it helps!
Best wishes

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
spokes said:
Oh my God :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Don't tell me this actually happened ??? ???
So many people defrauded over a very accessible process :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel so sad for everyone affected :(
Its pathetic!
We should not post this in the general thread.
IMO, it makes Nigerians look foolish!

pejulade

Sep 28, 2011
Hello guys! ;D
I really appreciate the effort made by u all to assist one another.
I just joined this forum. I have sent my forms to sydney since 15th of August. Please how long will it take b4 i get any message from them?????

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Greetings my elders...
I seek wisdom !

I initially applied for PR last year june & received AOR Nov also sent full documents same month (username- Pyramid777).

Due to the excessive delay I decided to re-apply in july 2011 in which I received PER today.

Pls I need to know when will be the best time to withdraw my first application (which is still RBVO).?

Shud I withdraw it now since I've received PER, wait till medical or PPR or Visa ???

Pls Advice...

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Omo Naija, first of all, cograts for the PER. U don't need to do anything abt either application. VO itself will tell u to withdraw one at the right time (when they abt to issue visa to one as they won't issue for both). So stay cool and wait for Accra to decide...Mandie