+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@Omobaba,
you don't necessarily have to go to Adetokunbo Ademola, you can walk in to any branch and raise your draft so far as you have a dorm account with Gt bank.

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Thanks loolo, i will try the nearest GTBank, if it doesnt work then I will have to go to V.I.
How then do I do the currency? will they accept usd for canadian dollars? how much in all will I need to put in the dom account for the 2 of us considering bank charges also?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jada said:
@ Seglad, Can't believe what i read. Please that guy should be jailed for the offence he committed o...
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html

Seglad baba,

Thanks for the link. I wish to post the site on the general forum some other foreigners and Nigerians applying from another nations may not be aware of the happenings.

Lets expose them as soon as we gor them.

Am gonna post this as "Fake/Fraudulent Consultants Nabbed in Nigeria Beware!"

Thank you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Seglad,thanks for the post.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who've got their PR visas. I wish you all happy landing.

@moegbenga, thanks for the compliments.

@seglad, your link was useful and the story, mind-boggling.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ Omobaba, since you have a dom. account, all you have to do is put in the amount in totals that you need and simply raise your draft.It doesn't matter if it's in USD, simply instruct them you want it in Canadian dollars. Go to Adetokunbo Ademola, they know more about it.

@ all, I have still not heard anything from Ghana ooooo, since August 3rd. Is it me that is just impatient?Lol.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
You are ladapo4luv,

Take a bottled of chill water and relax.How is you and your family?Accra will soon wake up again,so chillax my dear bros.

Nice week naija as we look forward to another birthday anniversary for our great country Nigeria.Happy independence ,MRs PPRs and update in the month of October IJN.Amen

Ig

O

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
omobaba said:
Thanks loolo, i will try the nearest GTBank, if it doesnt work then I will have to go to V.I.
How then do I do the currency? will they accept usd for canadian dollars? how much in all will I need to put in the dom account for the 2 of us considering bank charges also?
omobaba said:

Thank you somuch spicey for your response, I will check through my mails and respond to your PM,
I was confuse because I thought I saw somewhere that the amount for the fee for the permanent resident visa is $490 for each adult and that i can get a draft in canadian dollars from any GTBank branch that I dont have to go to adetokunbo in VI.
My husband have a US dollar domicillary account with GTBank.
omobaba, you're right. RPRF for 1 adult is CAD$490 so for you and your husband it will be CAD$980. To get the bank draft in canadian dollars, just fund your US$ account with US$1100(i did this) to cover any charges and do a letter requesting for bank draft of CAD$980 addressed to "The Receiver General of Canada". You don't have to go to Adetokunbo Ademola, you can do it from any branch of GTBank(i did mine from the east). The only thing is that the branch you go to will have to send the letter to HQ for the draft to be raised. Once it is raised, it will be sent back to the branch you applied at and you can pick it up. Easy!
But don't let any staff tell you that such a draft cannot be raised, some of them are ignorant ::) All the best :)

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Jada said it all.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMO said:
For those landing shortly, if GTB Bank Ddaft is cashable for CIO, then It can be used to move cash and a valid POF at entry point in Canada?
Oga EMO, aw u dey sir? pls is the above a statement of fact or a question? the question mark wey u put is giving it .......... meaning to me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seglad said:
Can I have someone to click and read the link posted below please.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/sept/24/newsbreak-24-09-2011-001.html
uuuuh, This is a very tight scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!Registration, Assimilation and Association :D :D :D :D 11th paragraph line 4........
hahaha, na Togo the man one carry them go? 7,000 TRVs for naija alone? infact the victims too deserves to be arrested and flogged:D :D :D :D :D

truth is some pple are just too lazy to do simple research...... did it not occur to these pple that the canadian govt. will have an official site? the man has only cheated them based on the adulterated info he has......
My father do tell me that : if u dont know what to do, then u shold know where to go. these pple clearly do not knw what to do and neither do they knw where to go. they only thing they knw is what they want?

as per travelling out, pple will always fall victim bcos most pple are not willing to go 2ru the normal procedures, never..... sharp sharp visa.....

PA Right: u can do the posting but i just hope that those in this category will find it where it will be posted.... but bet me if it is posted under Ohodi bridge, they will read it.... cos that is where most pple consu;lt for information..... just under any bridge

BABA seglad, thanks for the Info. aw is little cuttie and mum? cheers

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Jada said:
omobaba, you're right. RPRF for 1 adult is CAD$490 so for you and your husband it will be CAD$980. To get the bank draft in canadian dollars, just fund your US$ account with US$1100(i did this) to cover any charges and do a letter requesting for bank draft of CAD$980 addressed to "The Receiver General of Canada". You don't have to go to Adetokunbo Ademola, you can do it from any branch of GTBank(i did mine from the east). The only thing is that the branch you go to will have to send the letter to HQ for the draft to be raised. Once it is raised, it will be sent back to the branch you applied at and you can pick it up. Easy!
But don't let any staff tell you that such a draft cannot be raised, some of them are ignorant ::) All the best :)
You guys are just the best, I thank GOD for this forum, you have really been very very helpful, I belive we shall all smile at the end.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
@ MA IG....lol...Thanks, I will do as you suggested, take plenty of water!!!

May God help us as we move into October...may we receive our Individual Independence and be free from Accra's delays.

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
My people una weldone ooo!though it may tarry but God will definetly answer our prayers as regards our desire.Please can anyone advise me as to the best Airline to approach for landing in terms of cost,efficiency,security and all that particularly some of our brothers and sisters who have landed or about to land.will be in the best position to guide us. Thank you.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right said:

Right, pls if you have not posted pls don't bother it will only paint us in worse light than ever. The target audience are not on the forum as everybody here knows how to get info from cic, like engrave said those that need it are not on the forum.

I read the story in Sun and was ashamed that such things can go that far in this country without early detection and prevention from any govt agency until so much money has exchanged hands. It's shameful but let's not tell the whole world about it.

Cheers

Seglad baba,

Thanks for the link. I wish to post the site on the general forum some other foreigners and Nigerians applying from another nations may not be aware of the happenings.

Lets expose them as soon as we gor them.

Am gonna post this as "Fake/Fraudulent Consultants Nabbed in Nigeria Beware!"

Thank you.