+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
TJ2010 said:
I plan to land in Albata, Edmonton. How much will it cost me going through IOM. I have a family of 4 with one under 2 years. I am travelling fro Lagos.
Hello, well for me landing in Quebec, as at the time I got our visas I was able to get Royal Air Maroc flights via Wakanow.com for my chosen date about 6 weeks from that time and a similar family config as yours at about 480k. I later got through to IOM with my particulars (no need to go to their office just send scanned data and visa pages of each person travelling to them and notify them of your travel date) I was sent an application form and they said they only do Lufthansa flights, it took about two weeks with calls everyday to them (both Nigeria and Ghana office) before they came back with my booking details, which cost about 596k. Luckily I was able to get the same Royal Air Maroc flight for the same date now at about 530K which meant an increment of 50k but thank God that the date was still available though for a later date the price is still about 480k which isn't suitable for me.

I have just done a check for you via Wakanow, the best you can get now to Edmonton is about 660k for one way on the 9th of November, your travel date could also be a factor to the price because it varies with the periods of the year.

@All,
I have observed via Wakanow that Royal Air Maroc has the best ONE WAY flight price to Canada (Quebec) and their Friday flights from Nigeria lands there at about 6pm local time which can afford one a connecting flight time to any other destination in Canada, via Air Canada to save the general heavy cost applicable to flying ONE WAY from Nigeria and you land in Canada the same day i.e. leaving Nigeria at 6.50 am Nigerian time.
I will advice any one interested in saving cost to try to check it out and compare with even the IOM offer, which must be done well ahead of time i.e. weeks before your travel date.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
TJ2010 said:
I plan to land in Albata, Edmonton. How much will it cost me going through IOM. I have a family of 4 with one under 2 years. I am travelling fro Lagos.
I got a quote of $ 4,128.99 thru my agent for you. This is a return ticket itinerary ( this one will be BA Lagos to London and then Air Canada London to Calgary to Edmonton) see this link https://www.vayama.com/new/result/index.jsp?s=1519706&tab=1&startItinId=0&cb=51973036958

IOM will probably give you $ 4,200 for a one way itinerary ( LOS-FRA-YYZ-YEG)

Note LOS-Lagos FRA-Frankfurt YYZ- Toronto and YEG - Edmonton

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
:-X
EMO said:
I got a quote of $ 4,128.99 thru my agent for you. This is a return ticket itinerary ( this one will be BA Lagos to London and then Air Canada London to Calgary to Edmonton) see this link https://www.vayama.com/new/result/index.jsp?s=1519706&tab=1&startItinId=0&cb=51973036958

IOM will probably give you $ 4,200 for a one way itinerary ( LOS-FRA-YYZ-YEG)

Note LOS-Lagos FRA-Frankfurt YYZ- Toronto and YEG - Edmonton

Ђåvε̲̣ you asked if the guy has a UK visa ?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
@all Canadiana abeg o dnt put unnecesary stress on ursef n kids. Tnk God 4 ds IOM oportunity abi wen u'r nt a FGN delegate &u get pple helpn&waitn 4 u @ d airport both in naija n ur connectn point wat more cld u ask 4...remember Pa Right tales here pls dnt want any of us 2 fal victim exept u v d country's visa. Plan wel i knw u re saving cost but pa right wil spend more i guess.....my one cent

fatex

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
i fink IOM still has a competitive price.but one dat beats IOM is if r able 2 get an agent to book a missionary ticket 4u on BA or virgin atlantic.its much cheaper.I got a quote for vancouver in october for $830 one way....

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fatex said:
i fink IOM still has a competitive price.but one dat beats IOM is if r able 2 get an agent to book a missionary ticket 4u on BA or virgin atlantic.its much cheaper.I got a quote for vancouver in october for $830 one way....
Thanks fatex for the info I know you have shared it with me I just wanted you to share it here so people can know that IOM sure has rivals!!!!
My people let's look at all options and stick with the best. If indeed this missionary ticket goes thru London then it's not a bad bargain as the distance is still within tolerable limits and the price fantastic the accountant in me is pressing buttons already.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Kayb said:
@ all Canadiana abeg o dnt put unnecesary stress on ursef n kids. Tnk God 4 ds IOM oportunity abi wen u'r nt a FGN delegate &u get pple helpn&waitn 4 u @ d airport both in naija n ur connectn point wat more cld u ask 4...remember Pa Right tales here pls dnt want any of us 2 fal victim exept u v d country's visa. Plan wel i knw u re saving cost but pa right wil spend more i guess.....my one cent
I subscribe to your position. IOM is cool and we should just latch to it and we all will be fine. I will personally roll with them. Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
will one need visa to transit in London? I doubt. but if you have a hard fact about it please lets have it.

Babe Tinu please stay with IOM. U will be fine with them. U ought to have your ticket with u by now

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
No need for transit visa enroute UK to the best of my knowledge.
EMO said:
will one need visa to transit in London? I doubt. but if you have a hard fact about it please lets have it.

Babe Tinu please stay with IOM. U will be fine with them. U ought to have your ticket with u by now

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
If for whatever reason u want to go through London as a transit point and you have your CORP handy. You may not need a transit visa. Just be sure that the connecting hour is wide enough to avoid missing your flight. http://www.immihelp.com/visas/nonustransit.html

Otherwise stick with IOM GBAM

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Orire said:
No need for transit visa enroute UK to the best of my knowledge.
Got the info. Thanks.

I also consider that If I have reason to come back for whatever reason within the period of landing, IOM may not be the best.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
As much as we may be conscious of saving costs, to me there must be other consideration. Connecting flight is one of them especially for airline that do not operate daily flights. Pa Right's experience will come in handy at this point. :( :( Secondly, I believe European Airlines remains the best option both in terms of connections and flexibility.

For those planning to land immediately after picking their Visa, it will make sense to prepare to pursue your tickets from Accra IOM Office as you go for your Ugwu leaf since theirs will be faster, otherwise you can take your time to pursue it from the Lagos end. I also think the missionary deal will not be a bad idea too. Thanks to fatex 8) 8)

I pray that this week will not be quiet in this forum and may there be updates, PPR'S MR'S etc in Jesus mighty name Amen :D :D :D

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Thunderous Amen
Ikemba said:
As much as we may be conscious of saving costs, to me there must be other consideration. Connecting flight is one of them especially for airline that do not operate daily flights. Pa Right's experience will come in handy at this point. :( :( Secondly, I believe European Airlines remains the best option both in terms of connections and flexibility.

For those planning to land immediately after picking their Visa, it will make sense to prepare to pursue your tickets from Accra IOM Office as you go for your Ugwu leaf since theirs will be faster, otherwise you can take your time to pursue it from the Lagos end. I also think the missionary deal will not be a bad idea too. Thanks to fatex 8) 8)

I pray that this week will not be quiet in this forum and may there be updates, PPR'S MR'S etc in Jesus mighty name Amen :D :D :D

VincentCal

Aug 11, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-02-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2012
LANDED..........
23-09-2012
Orire said:
Thunderous Amen
Thanks for the posts.
I was considering going via KLM, inview of the transit visa issue. Flight Abuja-Lagos-Amsterdam-Calgary.