+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Murpheux,you are warmly welcome to this wonderful family! Please update your timeline/profile!!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
babymart said:
Murpheux,you are warmly welcome to this wonderful family! Please update your timeline/profile!!

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
Right said:
Pa Right lands in Calgary GBAM!!!!
Congratulations Pa Right! we would be happy to hear the full gist of Landing from you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Lala that goes up must sure obey the law of gravity.

Thank God for save landing.

Cheers

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
EMO said:
Lala that goes up must sure obey the law of gravity.

Thank God for save landing.

Cheers
Oga Emo, thanks for the reply, i have also replied you

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,
Happy sunday to you all!!! Why all the silence? Anyways you guys are refuelling for the flurry of activities of the week abi? Am on my way to Accra to pick the Maple leaf and possibly eat the popular Jollof Rice!!!

Guys Arik is quite firm on the issue of yello cards i urge all to get to the airport early and get the card from the airport clinic.

Cheers
Tinuade

All is well with you , we are with you in spirit, safe trip, hope to hear from you soon
Jovic

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Proposed Changes

First Official Language: Maximum 24 points (Before was 16 only now they increase Language Points)

Basic Approx. CLB/NCLC 4 or 5 (Band) 4 pts per ability (16 points)[/font]
Moderate Approx. CLB/NCLC 6 or 7 (Band) 5 pts per ability (20 points)
High LB/NCLC 8 + (Band) 6 pts per ability (24 points)

Second Official Language: Maximum 4 points

18 to 35 yrs = 12 points
36 yrs = 11 points
37 yrs = 10 points
After 37 yrs Less one point per year
46 yrs = 1 points
47 yrs & Over = 0 points

Work Experience: Maximum 15 points

1 yr = 9 points
2–3 yrs = 11 points
4–5 yrs = 13 points
6+ yrs = 15 points

Education: Maximum 25 points

Points will be awarded based on an assessment of educational credentials by a designated organization, indicating the foreign educational credential's equivalent in Canada.

Doctoral level = 25 points

Master's level or professional degree = 23 points

Two or more post-secondary credentials,
one of which is a three-year or longer post-secondary credential = 22 points

Three-year or longer post-secondary credential = 21 points

Two-year post-secondary credential = 19 points

One-year post-secondary credential = 15 points

Secondary school = 5 points

Arranged Employment: 10 points is same as Before

Adaptability: Maximum 10 points

But they Eliminated: Accompanying spouse/ Partner education 3 to 5 points

But they Added: Accompanying spouse/partner's official language (CLB/NCLC 4) 5 Points
(means spouses / common-law partners kindly ready for IELTS Exam) Basic Approx. 4 or 5 Band

PA Previous Work in Canada (min. 1 yr at NOC 0, A, B) = 10 points

Or a combination of...

Previous study in Canada — PA = 5 points

Previous study in Canada — accompanying spouse/partner =5 Points

Previous work in Canada — accompanying spouse/partner =5 Points

Arranged employment = 5 points

Revised: Rel. in Canada (18 years or over) = 5 points

Pass mark = 67

hotheart

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I was at the last meeting a member of this forum introduced me to this site and thread. ,ma Ig thanks for starting this thread.to everyone in the house thanks for all your inputs. Am yet to start the process

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Right said:
Congrats on your safe landing Pa Right looking forward to hearing gists from Calgary soonest.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Landed applicant said:
I was at the last meeting a member of this forum introduced me to this site and thread. ,ma Ig thanks for starting this thread.to everyone in the house thanks for all your inputs. Am yet to start the process
welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the forum

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Right said:
@ Pa Right
Big congrats 4 safe landing.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My Dearest Forumites,

Thank you for the well wishes. I know many have really missed me but the truth is I miss you more than you miss me. We are like united Nations, all for one and One for all!
The journey was not smooth at all but if God has destined one for a place, no matter what; you must be there.
Yes, we boarded on Saturday 18th Aug. to montreal via doha but we missed our connecting flight to Montreal and the next flight is on Wednesday; unfortuately, we don't have the transit visa to stay in Doha for more than 24hrs! We have to come back to lagos to reshedule our flight. :-\ :-\ :-\

Lesson one for us all,
Please check your connecting flight to know if they fly to your destination on a daily basis. This was my error as I thought Qatar flies Canada daily.
Lesson two,
Transit free visa will only last 24hrs within the airport (Though I stand to be corrected), As I planned to check-in at any hotel but was refused for lack of transit visa.

We came back to Lagos on Monday to rebook our flight. Guess what, all seats were fully booked. Just like what happened in Doha when I asked to be placed on any other european nations or US. The London olympic and holiday returnees made seats unavailable. The only available seats we got was a bit on the high side and you know that yours sincerely we do the calculation to the nearest kobo! So I gave a tall order to search during the midnight. Alas we got 3 cheapest seats on United Airways for Saturday 25th August (A week after our first aborted journey!) wonderful!!!! while the last seat was N25,000.00 costlier on same plane o! We all have US visas, so no qualms passing through US. But if you must pass US, omo ready for regorous search and please declare all your POF. I did! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LANDING EXPERIENCE
We boarded on 25/08/2012 to Huston Texas at 10.50pm Naija time. Got to US at 5.05am Texas time. Went through the Immigration and Customs (Thank God one of my sons is US citizen) the queue na DIE! So we were allowed to pass through US citizen line. We were sent to the custom room for the declaration of above US$10,000.00.

Went straight to connect our Calgary flight. We wondered for sometime before check-in which actually started at 11am Texas time. We took off to the Holy Land of Calgary at 12.40pm and landed at about 4.00pm Calgary time for a 4hrs 19 mins flight. Note Calgary is 1hr behinde Texas.

AT POE
We were welcomed to Canada and Calgary in particular. Our passport was stamped and visa cancelled since it is for only one leg! We were asked to provide address for PR cards which the man said we come on 6weeks time.
AT CUSTOM POINT
I gave them the declaration form and nobody was even interested in my POF sheewww #hiss# all the houlabaloou that we make on the forum sef! I gave them my list of Goods to follow and was stamped and signed. Meaning any time I decided to bring those listed items, I pay no charges and I included food stuffs, furniture and cars in case I need to ship some items from Naija I heard it is easy and cheap if you got a good exporter. Am negotiating with one now and the price seems reasonable enough. Whats the point using like $5,0000 to equip your house when you got some of the things in Naija which you could ship for say $900.00 to $1,000 (am not Ijebuish but just being PRUDENT!)

FINALLY
I had called Gents2,Moegbenga and theJackson. I will call Seglad, Oloye, BDPA, and iii today. And anyone who I have the fone no.

Calgary is expanding o. The place cold small sha and the roads are bigger than Naija own. So far, am enjoying myself ooooo.

Pa Right has landed gbam gbam GBOSA oooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Right said:
My Dearest Forumites,

Thank you for the well wishes. I know any have really missed me but the truth is I miss you more than you miss me. We are like united Nations, all for one and One for all!
The journey was not smooth at all but if God has destined one for a place, no matter what; you must be there.
Yes, we boarded on Saturday 18th Aug. to montreal via doha but we missed our connecting flight to Montreal and the next flight is on Wednesday; unfortuately, we don't have the transit visa to stay in Doha for more than 24hrs! We have to come back to lagos to reshedule out flight. :-\ :-\ :-\

Lesson one for us all,
Please check your connecting flight to know if they fly to your destination on a daily basis. This was my error as I thought Qatar flies Canada daily.
Lesson two,
Transit free visa will only last 24hrs within the airport (Though I stand to be corrected), As I planned to check-in at any hotel but was refused for lack of transit visa.

We came back to Lagos on Monday to rebook our flight. Guess what, all seats were fully booked. Just like what happened in Doha when I asked to be placed on any other european nations or US. The London olympic and holiday returnees made seats unavailable. The only available seats we got was a bit on the high side and you know that yours sincerely we do the calculation to the nearest kobo! So I gave a tall order to search during the midnight. Alas we got 3 cheapest seats on United Airways for Saturday 25th August (A week after our first aborted journey!) wonderful!!!! while the last seat was N25,000.00 costlier on same plane o! We all have US visas, so no qualms passing through US. But if you must pass US, omo ready for regorous search and please declare all your POF. I did! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LANDING EXPERIENCE
We boarded on 25/08/2012 to Huston Texas at 10.50pm Naija time. Got to US at 5.05am Texas time. Went through the Immigration and Customs (Thank God one of my sons is US citizen) the queue na DIE! So we were allowed to pass through US citizen line. We were sent to the custom room for the declaration of above US$10,000.00.

Went straight to connect our Calgary flight. We wondered for sometime before check-in which actually started at 11am Texas time. We took off to the Holy Land of Calgary at 12.40pm and landed at about 4.00pm Calgary time for a 4hrs 19 mins flight. Note Calgary is 1hr behinde Texas.

AT POE
We were welcomed to Canada and Calgary in particular. Our passport was stamped and visa cancelled since it is for only one leg! We were asked to provide address for PR cards which the man said we come on 6weeks time.
AT CUSTOM POINT
I gave them the declaration form and nobody was even interested in my POF sheewww #hiss# all the houlabaloou that we make on the forum sef! I gave them my list of Goods to follow and was stamped and signed. Meaing any time I decided to bring those listed items, I pay no charges and I included food stuffs, furniture and cars in case I need to ship some items from Naija I heard it is easy and cheap if you got a good exporter. Am negotiating with one now and the price seems reasonable enough. Whats the point using like $5,0000 to equip your house when you got some of the things in Naija which you could ship for say $900.00 to $1,000 (am not Ijebuish but just being PRUDENT!)

FINALLY
I had called Gents2,Moegbenga and theJackson. I will call Seglad, Oloye, BDPA, and iii today. And anyone who I have the fone no.

Calgary is expanding o. The place cold small sha and the roads are bigger than Naija own. So far, am enjoying myself ooooo.

Pa Right has landed gbam gbam GBOSA oooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D
Thank God for save landing To God be the Glory. May the almighty make Calgary a good abode for you and your family. Amen