+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
neddy said:
@ Lukeke

Let me be the first to say a big congratulation to you
Thanks a lot Neddy. I appreciate.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
I write with joy in my heart as I received my ACCA result today and to God alone be the praised as I passed both papers I sat for. I want to say that this is one of the lesson I took from this thread, when I joined in 2010, someone advised that I write ACCA while waiting for PPR as it would give me a corresponding Canadian CGA, I took the advise and am happy am closer to achieving both feat.

ACCA gave me to write fewer papers because of my ICAN and today I have just one paper to go which I would write in December by God's grace and I would land early next year ready for the Accounting field in Canada!!! Am saying all these to encourage someone out there who feels Accra is terribly slow please get busy and you won't feel it that much

On Monday I finally started my hairdressing classes at Women Centre Abuja just 3hrs a day and the classes have been interesting so far at least I wnt have to spend my dollars making my daughters hair mind you I have 3 adorable girls hence my learning this skill.

After my December exam, I plan to use the 2 months before landing to brush up my excel skills and learn one or two packages (Sage and PeAchtree) before landing. Please dont get me wrong am not saying one has to acquire all skills before landing but am saying one should maximise the waiting period. You would be amazed that the amount of time you have in your hands here cannot be compar with the little time you will have over there. I can at least leave my kids with their nanny here and go and learn a skill but there I might not be able to afford a nanny hence I must stay with the kids at home. Also it's quite cheaper to acquire some of this skills here than in Canada so let's use our time wisely.

Have a blessed week.
Babe Tinuade
Mad'm Tinu, Congratulations on your ACCA result. We expect more good news without long in Jesus Mighty Name.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Busy-Bee said:
Congrats Pa/Ma lukeke.
Millions thanks Busy Bee.

Please note that Lukeke is a ma.

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lukeke...
Kindly add your name to the growing list......
and of course, edit your profile info. :D

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My people
I write with joy in my heart as I received my ACCA result today and to God alone be the praised as I passed both papers I sat for. I want to say that this is one of the lesson I took from this thread, when I joined in 2010, someone advised that I write ACCA while waiting for PPR as it would give me a corresponding Canadian CGA, I took the advise and am happy am closer to achieving both feat.

ACCA gave me to write fewer papers because of my ICAN and today I have just one paper to go which I would write in December by God's grace and I would land early next year ready for the Accounting field in Canada!!! Am saying all these to encourage someone out there who feels Accra is terribly slow please get busy and you won't feel it that much

On Monday I finally started my hairdressing classes at Women Centre Abuja just 3hrs a day and the classes have been interesting so far at least I wnt have to spend my dollars making my daughters hair mind you I have 3 adorable girls hence my learning this skill.

After my December exam, I plan to use the 2 months before landing to brush up my excel skills and learn one or two packages (Sage and PeAchtree) before landing. Please dont get me wrong am not saying one has to acquire all skills before landing but am saying one should maximise the waiting period. You would be amazed that the amount of time you have in your hands here cannot be compar with the little time you will have over there. I can at least leave my kids with their nanny here and go and learn a skill but there I might not be able to afford a nanny hence I must stay with the kids at home. Also it's quite cheaper to acquire some of this skills here than in Canada so let's use our time wisely.

Have a blessed week.
Babe Tinuade
Congrats Ma Tinuadebola on the ACCA result. E fi se ise ire o IJN. Also, I will like to commend you for taking time out to do the hairdressing classes. Vamos! (in spanish language)

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
yejydo said:
@ lukeke...
Kindly add your name to the growing list......
and of course, edit your profile info. :D
Profile infor already edited. As per the list, will do as advised into the google docs file once i get the PRV. Currently, I seem not "fit"into any of the tables.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
tinuadeadebola said:
My people

Have a blessed week.
Babe Tinuade
Good one Ma'am Tinu. Congrats on ur ACCA. I wish the women forumites take a clue or more from you.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
lukeke said:
Good morning everyone.

To the glory of God and with great humility I write to testify that "the set/appointed time has come" for God has favored me AGAIN (Ps. 102:13).

................I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about by now. BUT to confirm, I got my PPR mail a couple of minutes ago!

Please join me to appreciate God as I reiterate that, to God be all glory!!!!
Congraaaats. Wish a smooth journey to accra for ur maple leaf oo

My People its flowing! flowing!! flowing!!! to the right and left.

The trend have started again ooo, everybody get ready!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
lukeke said:
Good morning everyone.

To the glory of God and with great humility I write to testify that "the set/appointed time has come" for God has favored me AGAIN (Ps. 102:13).

................I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about by now. BUT to confirm, I got my PPR mail a couple of minutes ago!

Congrats @lukeke.
May good news never cease in this thread IJN!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
I am actually the color coding culprit; :-[ thought it looked pretty at the time and a way to distinguish the 2 groups represented in that spreadsheet.

Please re-format if inappropriate!
Cheers!
Just curious............

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
EMO said:
Each time EMO come to jig the thread like this things follow. The last time I checked it was my Ijebu calculation about Ghana ticket rate as compare to Nigeria that some days later, PPR started flying all over the place. Wait and see what next. its on a lighter mood not something anyone can hang on, but God willing we will all be surprise with good things. MRsssssss and PPRssssssssssssss
@ LUKEKE
Congratulation on your PPR. I am not surprise that the rain of MRsssssssssss and PPRssssssssssss decided to begin with you. May more come to us all at this time, In Jesus Name (Amen).

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
lukeke said:
Good morning everyone.

Congratulations Lukeke, indeed to God be the glory, he will perfect the rest of the process for you and all yours. God will meet every other persons at their respective point of need and expectation.

@ Tinuadebolaadebola,
Congratulations on the success and progress of your ACCA, it is quite inspiring as you encourage others to prepare as mush as possible for the task ahead, God will certainly crown all our efforts.

@ All,
My take on the said list that is being complied is that the below link created by EMO would be better i.e.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AprpaU8yfIMZdFAzLW4yRkJ3dWtxakhUTlIxVjlWRWc#gid=0

The forum is already designed to have people's profile show ones current status, though most poeple don't update theirs probably for personal reasons, we have seen the wavy flow, omission and the mix up in people's details with the update of status by individuals. The link above can easily be added to one's favorite site for easy reference at will to track progress by others while with the current method of update, if nobody adds theirs the list will be left out several pages behind. Just my own observation.

Cheers.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ma Tinu,

Congratulation on your achievement of the ACCA cert and all other plans that are falling in place. I need to take a queue and begin to polish things here as well.

I saw a video yesterday that tries to inform me of the way the system in Canada works and what employers look for in our resume and the need to improve our soft skills in a way that matches that society.

Canada like their neighbor and most western country encourages specialization. Lets all begin to nail things down to the areas we do well most.

Ma Tinu congratulations once more.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
4glory said:
@ All,
My take on the said list that is being complied is that the below link created by EMO would be better i.e.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AprpaU8yfIMZdFAzLW4yRkJ3dWtxakhUTlIxVjlWRWc#gid=0

The forum is already designed to have people's profile show ones current status, though most poeple don't update theirs probably for personal reasons, we have seen the wavy flow, omission and the mix up in people's details with the update of status by individuals. The link above can easily be added to one's favorite site for easy reference at will to track progress by others while with the current method of update, if nobody adds theirs the list will be left out several pages behind. Just my own observation.

Cheers.
Your observation is brilliant.

seconded