+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
WHERE IS EZINNE?????????????

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
WHERE IS SPICEY??????????

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
omoobey said:
hello pls am new here
You are welcome.

Are u a Ma or a Pa?

where are you landed in Canada or you are still in our Obodo Nigeria? The land of diverse people and likes of elements, agents and reps of interests, genuine ones, ulterior, bad, good.

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Happy new month distinguished forum members. This month of August shall bring forth gud news for all of us awaiting one decision or the other from Accra. Amen
Cynmax

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
cynmax said:
Happy new month distinguished forum members. This month of August shall bring forth gud news for all of us awaiting one decision or the other from Accra. Amen
Cynmax
Amen

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
cynmax said:
Cynmax
Amen.

@ All, welcome to our month of possibilities.

Ojf

Jul 28, 2012
Any Nigerians applying for student visas currently? Is it true that cic is only looking at applications sent in by certified canadian consultants?
Someone should give a shout on this.
My immigration consultant is charging$2,000 non- refundable. Is that how high they charge?

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Ojf said:
Any Nigerians applying for student visas currently? Is it true that cic is only looking at applications sent in by certified canadian consultants?
Someone should give a shout on this.
My immigration consultant is charging$2,000 non- refundable. Is that how high they charge?
First and foremost, this thread is actually meant for FSW immigration applicants..

Secondly, it is not true that cic is only looking at applications sent in by certified canadian consultants..

Thirdly, why do u want to pay that much to a consultant? is it that you cannot package your study visa application yourself?

Note that preferential treatments are not given to certified consultants in visa processing.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
gel003 said:
First and foremost, this thread is actually meant for FSW immigration applicants..

Secondly, it is not true that cic is only looking at applications sent in by certified canadian consultants..

Thirdly, why do u want to pay that much to a consultant? is it that you cannot package your study visa application yourself?

Note that preferential treatments are not given to certified consultants in visa processing.
What you have said is nothing but the truth. Friend! bend down, read all the info available about the school of your choice and send e-mail to the designated person for admission in the department. Place a call if need be. Do not service any consultant with hard earned Naija money o o o o o o o.

Costa D

Jul 16, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-10-2010
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2012
Good day all.

We got our Ugwu leaves on Monday July 31, 2012. To God be the glory.
I want to believe that AVO have never worked like this before now, otherwise they would have concluded most of the outstanding applications. I want to believe they are under fire somehow/somewhere to clear the backlog, probably with deadline. About 30 out over 80 applicants that were in AVO on Monday came to collect their PR visas. I strongly believe that the prayers of this great forumites have contributted immenselly to this.

I am convinced within me, that anytime from now; there will be another massive outflow of more PPR, MR etc.

In the name that is above every other names, you will all get positive update to the next level this month. The God of time and season will perfect your PR application in His appointed time in Jesus name.

I have been encouraged and benefitted greatly from this forum in the last six weeks that I discovered it. Except it is not the will of God, no one will be left out in Jesus name.

I want to thank Ma Ig for her support for me specifically. Your labour of love will not be in vain in Jesus name.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Costa D said:
Good day all.

I want to believe that AVO have never worked like this before now, otherwise they would have concluded most of the outstanding applications. I want to believe they are under fire somehow/somewhere to clear the backlog, probably with deadline. About 30 out over 80 applicants that were in AVO on Monday came to collect their PR visas. I strongly believe that the prayers of this great forumites have contributted immenselly to this.

I am convinced within me, that anytime from now; there will be another massive outflow of more PPR, MR etc.

In the name that is above every other names, you will all get positive update to the next level this month. The God of time and season will perfect your PR application in His appointed time in Jesus name.

I have been encouraged and benefitted greatly from this forum in the last six weeks that I discovered it. Except it is not the will of God, no one will be left out in Jesus name.

I want to thank Ma Ig for her support for me specifically. Your labour of love will not be in vain in Jesus name.
I rejoice with you on your maple leaf. Congrats!

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Costa D said:
Good day all.

Congrats the gud lord we make Canada ur new home land of milk and honey.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Costa D said:
Good day all.

Congratulation on the receipt of your PRV.

Wishing a happy landing.

Are u heading for the West or East?

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Costa D said:
Good day all.

Congrats the gud lord we make Canada ur new home land of milk and honey.