+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
Congrats tolu

To God alone be the glory

Tinu Emo get ready God is able. His time the best time. He is never late. Please enjoy and pluck the leave on time, so that Children can resume school out there in October without losing out any time

Emo I wil no longer hv to call u to complain about my ecaseI dey laugh o o o o o :p :p :p :p :p Emo ur ppr is ready

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Congratulations to Madam Tolu, Diamondx and to all that received PPR. Your settlement in Canada have been prepared by the God of Miracle who made all things possible. So let your hearts not be troubled.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Can you beat this!!!! I told you it's coming sooner than imagined update or no update. Truly happy for you hearty congratulations!!!. May the lord perfect all that he has started and may Canada favour you. I wish I had your no? I would have called to sample the excitement in your voice.

Thank u anty tinu yours is on d way we will all meet in accra on monday

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Noikefx
8. Calabar
9. Diamondx
10. Toluwanile
11. Guvcode

Updated PPR list. I will like to see all change status from House member to Landed members. Tito, Oloye, seglad,egrace62, MOEGBENGA are awaiting you all out there.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Toluwanile said:
I had checked my mail several times each day since this past week and have been signing out with feeling of disapptment at not seeing the expected. But to God alone be all the glory, one last check at about 11.20pm, brought a pleasant feeling relieve and joy.
Got my ppr!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
A big congratulations to you Tolu! The Lord will not leave any of his children out in this showers of blessing! Acccra awaits you on Monday.

All those waiting for MR, God NEVER does his things HALFWAY. He makes sure he takes you to the expected end!
*Mandie*

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madam tolu CONGRATULATION

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busy-Bee said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Did you said the above prayer before you received it or after receiving it you pulsed and sent the prayer before declaring it?

Whichever came first, this shows that our GOD is a working GOD who never sleep nor slumber, Congrats once more.

*Busy-Bee*

Yes oh I said the prayers oh with tears n God sent d mail immediately
I was given 6months to Land ooooo oh the mountain of fire prayers I was praying Holyghost catapult me to canada by fire by force has worked oh I would hv prefered one yr sha but u no d tonuge is powerful I am a redeemite sha but once in a whike I visit moutain of fire

Yours wila come

Pa mufu we no de hear ur voices again for this forum

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4glory said:
CONGRATULATIONS to you DIAMONDX, it is the Lord's doing O! I see many more coming shortly for the rest of us on queue.

Please share your timelines so that we can use it to approximate ours too.

Cheers

Applied to novia scotia april 2010
Full doc submited. October 2010
Started process. Jan 2012
Mr.Received May 3 2012
Mr done. May 15 2012
Ppr. July 17 2012

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
Applied to novia scotia april 2010
Full doc submited. October 2010
Started process. Jan 2012
Mr.Received May 3 2012
Mr done. May 15 2012
Ppr. July 17 2012
The 8 weeks rule apply in your case

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Madam Toluwa congratulations ooo, i was nt opportune to meet u during d lst Eagle's meeting but was encourag by ur story. I believe there is set and apoointed time for everytn n ds is ur time. The lord has answered ur prayers and will c u tru all d journeys.
@Diamondx congrats u'r an active member, wish u al d best.
Accra pls release my wonderful IG's MR,RPRF,PCC ds month and PPR next month o IJN. Ire akari everybody...tani ire kan ko nawo... Emi ni ire kan oooo

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody tried PR visa collection by DHL?.... pros and cons ?.. please share.. for d benefit of those may not be able to go to accra immediately?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
yejydo said:
Anybody tried PR visa collection by DHL?.... pros and cons ?.. please share.. for d benefit of those may not be able to go to accra immediately?
Why would you want to risk such thing? Am sure you read a case of one of us who sent full documents to Accra by DHL with strong tracking devices. He was told point blank that the documents were not in Accra by VO!!!!! :-X :-X This is the reason why nobody is answering your question. This is about the third time you are asking. I advise you to please Do Not ask again because.........

However, if you have invested time, money, energy and stress etc into this project, why would you not want to spare a day (I actually did it in less than 12 hours Lagos-Accra-Lagos) and conclude it opnce and for all no matter where you are?

I have seen people travelled down from overseas to Accra to collect their visa. If AVO could misplace a full document, how much more a tiny item like passport!!! Food for thought. :p :p :p

Having said that, I have a couple of friends who had done it through DHL so feel free to send via DHL/Fedex or UPS but I'll choose DHL. But remember that your visa expires exactly one year after your medicals. Even if AVO discovered that they made mistake in misplacing your documents, after your medicals, my dear, you will need to undergo another medical at the expense of .....fill in the gap.

But if the passport is misplaced by DHL, of course you are entitled to US$100.00 which I think is a best bargain ;D ;D ;D

Canadian Tafi

Dec 20, 2011
Dear peeps,

Congrats to all those who got their PPR this week and the ones that are yet to get their MR and PPR, the Lord will complete that which He started. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

For all who want info on the IOM, I have been to their office in Ikoyi. It's a simple process, they get u a rebate one way ticket after they see and scan your Migrant visa, give you a price based on your date and you pay in the bank. They also offer airport protocol here and in Frankfurt but only on weekdays. And they only use luthansa airways.

The Lord will fulfill us as we go on the next phase in our lives and destiny.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Toluwanile said:
I had checked my mail several times each day since this past week and have been signing out with feeling of disapptment at not seeing the expected. But to God alone be all the glory, one last check at about 11.20pm, brought a pleasant feeling relieve and joy.
Got my ppr!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Congrats Tolu