+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Like i said, i will keep you guyz posted whatever comes up.
My bank just called me and told me my bank draft was cashed feb. 28th 2012.
Its received by the beneficiary, TRGFC.
And i received an email from AVO they didnt have my document @ this junction,
am seriously confused... :( :( :( :mad:

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
igbehinadara said:
congratulations gel003 on your safe arrival in Canada.To all those planning to land very soon,may all your dreams come true IJN. @ Mandie,you are welcome back.

JUST A REMINDER TO OUR 8TH EAGLE MEETING SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 23RD JUNE,AT BARCELOS GRA IKEJA @ l 2PM.

ALL ATTENDEES ,NOTE PLEASE PRAYERS HAVE BEEN POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK AND YAHOOGROUP RESPECTIVELY.

See ya all at the venue.

Ig
Mama Ig i receive this blessing IJN, AMEN. No be me land for canada o. I never even receive MR yet. But God will surely make everything beautiful to us all awaiting various updates from AVO.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
congratulations gel003 on your safe arrival in Canada.To all those planning to land very soon,may all your dreams come true IJN. @ Mandie,you are welcome back.

JUST A REMINDER TO OUR 8TH EAGLE MEETING SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 23RD JUNE,AT BARCELOS GRA IKEJA @ l 2PM.

ALL ATTENDEES ,NOTE PLEASE PRAYERS HAVE BEEN POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK AND YAHOOGROUP RESPECTIVELY.

See ya all at the venue.

Ig

Its better its posted here so that those of us that for one reason or the other we r not part of the bb yahoo or facebook forum will partake in the prayers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
My pleasure to do to your bidding...just be expectant and the Lord shall make it happen!
*Mandie*
Mandie, its good to have you back. Welcome back home. Please i sent you a pm

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
igbehinadara said:

See ya all at the venue.

Ig
Apologies mama Ig. I am not very certain if i can make the eagle meeting but will try to see how i can manage my schedule. I will appreciate if you can pm me the prayers so some of us will not be completely left out. Thanks for all your efforts. God bless you.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Omoelle said:
hello peeps

it is a good day , and my turn to dance ALANTA, bt am going to add AZONTO to it, because my MR landed with all d good conditions i.e pcc and fees.

what a good feeling ds it.

Glad to be part of this FAMILY. :-*
Dearest Omoelle,

Hope is still not belated to congratulate you at this time?

Honestly,i have searched for the Best of the Bests of Mfactor but couldn't come up with any.
I also looked for Alatnta but didn't even know the meaning.....hehehe :
Don't worry,i will soon unleash my grand styles for you........... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

A plus one is what i have replaced for an apology,hope is acceptable by you.....?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Ikemba said:
Apologies mama Ig. I am not very certain if i can make the eagle meeting but will try to see how i can manage my schedule. I will appreciate if you can pm me the prayers so some of us will not be completely left out. Thanks for all your efforts. God bless you.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GIVING HONOR TO WHOM IS DUE!

Ututuoma Ezigbo Nwannem.......EMO,KINDLY TRANSLATE..HEHE : 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
My people,

what can i say we waited, waited, waited and waited.............and finally it came. Got MR today. This journey started in April 2010 and today marked a significant step closer to the destination i give God all the praise.

My vote of thanks is very long but i would try and make it brief, i start by thanking Ma Ig who has make this thread possible for it has added so much value to the whole process, my fellow M1 applicant who kept urging me on even when it seems Accra would never answer, landed seniors with invaluable advise here and there, M2 and M3 applicant who have added new vibes to the thread and even our silent followers thanks to you all.

Cheers
Tinuade
Congratulations, my own person o!!!!!
I have been so busy and haven't been reading the thread and now I find I have more than 10 pages to read courtesy of you and others with good news!!!
I thank God for his blessings and so it shall be for all of us IJN!!!! :p

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omoelle said:
hello peeps

it is a good day , and my turn to dance ALANTA, bt am going to add AZONTO to it, because my MR landed with all d good conditions i.e pcc and fees.

what a good feeling ds it.

Glad to be part of this FAMILY. :-*
Congrats, Omoelle!!!!
:p

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi folks,

So I had an official meeting at the IOM offices this morning and couldn't help but notice the 'Canadian theme' of their office decoration. In fact in the discusions all I was doing was looking directly at the images on the wall, all I could think about was MR MR MR!! :p :p :p I kept looking at the 'Fourteen things to do in your first weeks in Canada poster... :p I stealthily took some pictures, ensuring no one noticed for obvious reasons.. :p :p :p :p

After the meeting I sneaked to the 'Immigrant Visa Holders' office and enquired about airfares for the benefit of forum members. I was reliably informed that IOM Ghana deals with the major airlines and not only Lufthansa as originally thought, just that Lufthansa is cheaper. Do you deal with KLM, Yes was the answer ;D ;D

On our way out I noticed the sign for 'Medicals' and I gave a big sigh....my colleague asked if I was ok...said I just remembered something important. I muttered softly to myself 'when?' :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So, you may want to take a trip to your local IOM or visit the office here in Ghana when you come for you visa as you need to show your passport and visa before assistance is rendered :D

All the best everyone!!

*Mandie*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Hi folks,

So I had an official meeting at the IOM offices this morning and couldn't help but notice the 'Canadian theme' of their office decoration. In fact in the discusions all I was doing was looking directly at the images on the wall, all I could think about was MR MR MR!! :p :p :p I kept looking at the 'Fourteen things to do in your first weeks in Canada poster... :p I stealthily took some pictures, ensuring no one noticed for obvious reasons.. :p :p :p :p
After the meeting I sneaked to the 'Immigrant Visa Holders' office and enquired about airfares for the benefit of forum members. I was reliably informed that IOM Ghana deals with the major airlines and not only Lufthansa as originally thought, just that Lufthansa is cheaper. Do you deal with KLM, Yes was the answer ;D ;D

On our way out I noticed the sign for 'Medicals' and I gave a big sigh....my colleague asked if I was ok...said I just remembered something important. I muttered softly to myself 'when?' :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So, you may want to take a trip to your local IOM or visit the office here in Ghana when you come for you visa as you need to show your passport and visa before assistance is rendered :D

All the best everyone!!

*Mandie*

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:
Hi folks,

All the best everyone!!

*Mandie*

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
mandiebraxton said:
Hi folks,

All the best everyone!!

*Mandie*
Thank you as always, mandie.
You were thoroughly missed; welcome back.

I have been reading so many pages and my heading is spinning already; so I just want to say a big congrats to all those that landed; I believe I read something of Imole's landing? for example? ???.
And a huge congrats to those with new babies too.
Let the blessings rain all over us!!!!!!!! :p

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Imole, congratulations on ur safe landing in Canada. The good Lord will make a way for u n u will eat of d best fruit in d land IJN amen. C u
soon in Canada amen.