+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
my naija group poepols.good evening sir.i am happy to informate you that i have get all my familys tickeses now.we will be fly to canada city next week.i am praying prayers for all naija membars who is waitings for update. MR.PPR.God will make you alls to jolly jolly small time from now. all of we will reach that canada city and actualisation our dreamses,IJMN.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
my naija group poepols.good evening sir.i am happy to informate you that i have get all my familys tickeses now.we will be fly to canada city next week.i am praying prayers for all naija membars who is waitings for update. MR.PPR.God will make you alls to jolly jolly small time from now. all of we will reach that canada city and actualisation our dreamses,IJMN.
Congratulations my Mufutua Ogedengbe on your strive to the country of great.

Allah sai ku Aluherry

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
abehola said:
@ PA Awoderu, pardon me if I am kind of taking you back but this is in relation to IOM, what do we stand to gain from the organization?

Thanks.
Pa Right has said it all. You get one way ticket at the actual price of a one way ticket. Usually One way ticket are usually more expensive than return ticket but IOM will help get them at 40% discount of the original price.

9ja office
http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/nigeria

+234.9 876 68 56
+234.9 876 68 57

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Mama dee said:
@ Pa Awoderu, any luck as per PR?
Mama dee no luck yet o. I literally check my mail box every hour. I strongly believe accra will release our PPR before the end of this month IJN

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Bros, make we tell EMO say im be Engineer, we be Manager. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :-* :-* :-* I just replied you.

Omo I dey feel you!!!!!!!GBAM GBOSA!!!!!! :p :p :p
oga mi I be forex trader o in addition to all these dy dx runs o

No try us o

The whole scenario could go viral within a day o.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls doi I need to pay the hospital fedex or Dhl money so as to enable my medical request get to its destination on time
Is this allowed

I understand the medicais is going to France

Lastly my daughter has been denied visa severally will it affect us when they ask for our passport for stamping

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Hello pa Awoderu.A.A,why PPR is quiet delay this time,because the date we get our medical done is goin to two month now' I did my medical at Asaju on-13-03-2012 and result was sent on-27-03-2012,medical result has been received update on-24-04-2012 but yet no PPR.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
DIAMONDX said:
Pls send d doc ASAP it will make a grate difference.
@DiamondX,Mandie,seniors,the masters i have i got after my application and full documents were sent,Do i send the original or a notarized one as i did earlier
Thankyou.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
jelili said:
Hello pa Awoderu.A.A,why PPR is quiet delay this time,because the date we get our medical done is goin to two month now' I did my medical at Asaju on-13-03-2012 and result was sent on-27-03-2012,medical result has been received update on-24-04-2012 but yet no PPR.
I believe you will get PPR by next two weeks, keep the faith! :D
*Mandie*

Flaky

Apr 11, 2012
jelili said:
[/quote

Hello jelili,
Pls how did you know that your medicals have been sent by asaju?
Did you call the clinic? I am thinking of calling them to find out. I just want
To be sure that its ☺K̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅Ɣ to do that. Thanks

Mama dee

May 2, 2012
Awoderu A.A said:
Mama dee no luck yet o. I literally check my mail box every hour. I strongly believe accra will release our PPR before the end of this month IJN
AMEN ooooo before my baby comes.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLESTAR1 said:
Busy-Bee,

IOM have offices in Nigeria (Lagos & Abuja), the link to the Nigerian site is: http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/nigeria
Tanx Polestar1.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
mandiebraxton said:
I believe you will get PPR by next two weeks, keep the faith! :D
*Mandie*
Hi Mandie/seniors, URGENT,URGENT!!!

Like i mentioned earlier i am short of 2 points.I applied first in December 2009 when i did not have any relative in Canada and indicated so on my form but my aunt and her family moved to Canada as permanent residents late January 2010.Since i am short of two points ,is it possible to claim the points for relatives in Canada to make up? and if i can how do i go about it? I never thought of this all this while and my ecas has changed to the stage of ' we started processing on the 27th of April' Please what do i do as i feel i am running out of time.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
chinny09 said:
Hi Mandie/seniors, URGENT,URGENT!!!

Like i mentioned earlier i am short of 2 points.I applied first in December 2009 when i did not have any relative in Canada and indicated so on my form but my aunt and her family moved to Canada as permanent residents late January 2010.Since i am short of two points ,is it possible to claim the points for relatives in Canada to make up? and if i can how do i go about it? I never thought of this all this while and my ecas has changed to the stage of ' we started processing on the 27th of April' Please what do i do as i feel i am running out of time.
Wow!
When did you apply? What are your time lines?
If you are already in process, doesn't it mean you may not need to submit further documents?

@all, what do you guys think?