+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
WOOOOOOOWWW! What a wonderful God we serve!
Imagine after waiting all this while for MR, and then this should happen! It was never meant to be....you are destined for Canada!
All the best!
*Mandie*
Thank you sister. No evil. I am under His blood. May His mercies shines on us all.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
Thank you. Certain things means more than money. How will I quantify datas of years. I bless God
Ha!

We thank God!!!!!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mayoress said:
@ EMO

Awesome God
Awesome God
Mighty God
For You are highly lifted up
Awesome God
You are highly lifted up
Mighty God

Praaaiseeeee the Lord.

I'm happy for u. But pls don't leave things like dat in d car again especially your pp, not when Canada is waiting for u.

Satan has failed again and will continue failing
Thank you. I will look for Opooo so that when I get my ugwu leaf I put them inside and roam with it. Or better still deposit them with CBN.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
EMO said:
Hello Naija people join me in appreciation of the Lord's doing yesterday. While I was in the bank yesterday to sought out the BD for the RPRF. In the process a young man entered into my truck truck with a master key and took my bag that contains my notebook with worth of 300GB datas, DigiCam, back up drives of about 220GB worth of datas, PCC for Me and my wife, Internet banking tokens, Passports........ But the God of heaven who shows himself strong on behalves of those who loves Him, used my driver who happens to be away from the truck by reason of my instruction to be in the bank with me due to the harshness of the weather to intercept this handsome looking early twenties guy with my bag in his hand live and only few steps away from vanishing into the air with the items I chronicled above.

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
The blessings of the Lord, they maketh rich and added no sorrow!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
Hello Naija people join me in appreciation of the Lord's doing yesterday. While I was in the bank yesterday to sought out the BD for the RPRF. In the process a young man entered into my truck truck with a master key and took my bag that contains my notebook with worth of 300GB datas, DigiCam, back up drives of about 220GB worth of datas, PCC for Me and my wife, Internet banking tokens, Passports........ But the God of heaven who shows himself strong on behalves of those who loves Him, used my driver who happens to be away from the truck by reason of my instruction to be in the bank with me due to the harshness of the weather to intercept this handsome looking early twenties guy with my bag in his hand live and only few steps away from vanishing into the air with the items I chronicled above.

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
EKENE DILI CHINEKE ONYE OLU EBUBE(Praise be to God,the Miracle Worker)

BDX

Dec 17, 2010
EMO said:

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
@ Emo; I congratulate u o. The devil is a liar.
Have u raised ur BD now. I think GT can raise in USD at any branch but am not sure if they could do for CAD at any of their branches. I went to 3 branches b4 I was directed to Ikoyi branch (where their foreign ops dept resides) and I collected the BD same day.

@All; Enjoy your wkend as we expect rain of MRs, RPRFs & PR Visas btw now and next week.

God bless us all.

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
The Lord is good and His Mercies endureth forever. Every remaining enemy/baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ppl the Lord will xpose and ridicule IJN-A.

*Busy-Bee*

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Emo
This is a big testimony
Thank you Lord
The devil will neva steal ur Joy glory destiny in Jesus name
Amen.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
EMO said:

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
Thank God for your life. where would you have started from?

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
@ EMO, Praise be to God, he's ever faithful. God will continue to protect you and all yours.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
BDX said:
@ Emo; I congratulate u o. The devil is a liar.
Have u raised ur BD now. I think GT can raise in USD at any branch but am not sure if they could do for CAD at any of their branches. I went to 3 branches b4 I was directed to Ikoyi branch (where their foreign ops dept resides) and I collected the BD same day.

@ All; Enjoy your wkend as we expect rain of MRs, RPRFs & PR Visas btw now and next week.

God bless us all.
Thank you brother. They simply told me to check back. I requested that the BD should be denominated in CAD. That's why I guess. I sensed that the decision to have it in CAD was a mistake since AVO accepts USD of same value. I am expecting to pay more and be charged more. CAD is more valueable at the moment.

@ All Thanks for the well wishes. I hope I have not distracted our friend who are on the look out for their MR today.

He will make all things beautiful in their time.

Lovina, DIAMONDX, Busy-Bee, BDX, Lady Spicey, mfoniso Thanks.

All Praise goes to Him.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
lovina said:
@ EMO, Praise be to God, he's ever faithful. God will continue to protect you and all yours.
Have done your Med?

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013

BDX

Dec 17, 2010
EMO said:
Thank you brother. They simply told me to check back. I requested that the BD should be denominated in CAD. That's why I guess. I sensed that the decision to have it in CAD was a mistake since AVO accepts USD of same value. I am expecting to pay more and be charged more. CAD is more valueable at the moment.

@ All Thanks for the well wishes. I hope I have not distracted our friend who are on the look out for their MR today.

He will make all things beautiful in their time.

Lovina, DIAMONDX, Busy-Bee, BDX, Lady Spicey, mfoniso Thanks.

All Praise goes to Him.
From experience, u ve made no mistake as it is safe to av it done in CAD as the rates r very volatile now (especially USD/CAD). A senior who is already in Canada was asked to add about $25 USD by AVO after paying the amount initially advised in USD.

Whatever extra u are adding now is purposeful and shouldn't bother u much especially at this point.

All the best.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
EMO said:

Praiseeeeeeee God!!!!
May the lords name be magnified. The devil is a liar! When God say YES no body can say NO.