+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
Come to think of it, what has mufu done wrong?
They say in every twelve there must be a judas.
Kabiyesi mufu , i no call you judas ooooooo
oma gabil.the first time wey my mama is borns me becourse she is want girl she is call me asabi. but family is calls me jude.you is now call me judas.is you plans it with my family poepols?.
my naija poepols alagba mufu is cry for inside heart.the news wey that minister man is break is haaaa my mouth.oya mi lenu gan.i have sadded :( now.it is now make me shut up mouth :-X.but i am know say every disapointed is a blessings.naija poepols can not fit to onderstand the far wey this news is pain me reach.one days i go explain it.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Kcsider said:
Yes you can do that..... all you need to do is to supply the card details and payment will be applied. It worked for me!

Good luck

Kcsider
@Kcsider,
great info. pal. really appreciate you.
fj6

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, you are breaking one of your rules and asking for Pa Mufu :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am sensing that people are beginning to fall in love with the old man all of a sudden ??? ???
Babe Spokes,

As an Elder on this platform, it is my spiritual duty to make sure everybody is well. :( HRM, Pa Mufu happened to be one of us, even though he may be "fake" (With all respect sir, I am not fit to proclaim it!) We only agreed not to respond to his mail not to shut him out. He is free to make comment but NO member should reply him GBAM. :eek:

On the issue of Pre-2008. Hmmm it is very absurd and unacceptable, babaric and uncivilised. The fault was never theirs but then lets take the +ve aspect as advised by Pa EMO. Recall that yours sincerely too is part of pre-2008 having submitted my 1st ever canadian application in November 2007!

Please try and see the PNP, QSW etc. May the Lord God console you all and bring your Canada dream to a fruitful one IJMNA.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ golden apple.
Congrats

@ Mufu

Pa mufu you hv heard what spicey said Pls bless Ezinne with your fatrher blessing to get her MR pls bless me too ohhhh I nd d MRRRrR

@ Spicey
You hv a wonderful heart. Urs is by ur doorstep

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
goldenapple said:
Time is 10.17pm, Yahoo Messenger time on 28th March 2012.
"Fitfat: Hey
GoldenApple: u're here again?!
GoldenApple:
GoldenApple: just logging in o
Fitfat: Abi oh
Fitfat: Not logged in in a while
GoldenApple: just scanning through the forum...catching up
Fitfat: Kk
Fitfat: Any new thing?
GoldenApple: yep - i got MR
Fitfat: Lol
Fitfat: Don't believe u!
Fitfat: amin oh!
Fitfat: We too oh!
GoldenApple: i am coming home with my MR tomorrow else i stay at work o
GoldenApple: i don vex for God o
GoldenApple:
Fitfat: Ok oh!
Fitfat: Take it easy
Fitfat: E fit dey house dey wait for u
GoldenApple: na March be it o. this March no go pass me by o
GoldenApple: b4 i decide to come home tomorrow, i will check my mail
Fitfat: Lol
Fitfat: Amen!"

Above was the EXACT transcript of my chat with a friend just yesterday night. For other reasons, I slept at 3.35am this morning. Woke up a few hours later and took off to work. Departed for a work related training at Walter Carrington at 9.15am with the mind of loading my phone with credit so I could check my mail while in class...but I forgot :'(

On returning to work in the evening, I sat down to quickly go through my mails before leaving for home when the subject of aa particular mail caught my attention, :eek:"Application for a Canadian visa - BXXXXXXXXX". :eek: My heart literarily skipped a beat! ;)I opened the mail, read it in seconds...then collapsed the mail when I realised I was in the office. I did not believe it! I opened it again...then read slowly...then quickly...looking for the much expected lines...I spotted it..."...* Please complete medical examinations as per the instructions which were posted to you on 29-03-2012. For a list of accredited doctors, please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx" I minimized it...again!

THEN I SCREAMED!!!!!!! ;D ;D :D :D :p :p

I ran out of the office...then a colleague ran after me....getting near the door, I stopped, turned round and hugged him. What happened, what happened?, he asked. Wait...wait...then I called my wife..."We got MR!" She too screamed!!!!It was a long one. Then I called IG...no response, composed sms and sent to a couple of Naija forumites! The my phone started ringing...I think the rest is history!!!!

Indeed the glory belongs to God, no man on earth should give glory to himself....We will all rejoice in Jesus name! Our time is now...and yes...YOU ARE NEXT! You know yourself so I say congrats to you! :D ;D

NB: I wonder what I will write after landing! ;D

GoldenApple
@ Goldenapple ,
Big Congratulations your joy made my day since i was beginning to worry about the low turn out of forumites into the PPR list this week. Congratulations once again, IRE AKARI GBOGBO WA O.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Goldenapple, congratulations on ur MR. The good Lord will complete what He has started IJN amen.

As for those members affected by this news from CIC on pre 2008, take heart n believe its the Lord's doing n its always for good, but do not quit cos u are winners IJN.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats and goodluck GoldenApple ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kcsider

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation GoldenApple. the God who has done it for you will do it for the rest of us in Jesus Name. AMEN

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
congratulations to all those who have gotten their MR

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.4065.html

Hi ALL,

i find the info. in the link above to be quite true, compare NOC with our ppl with MR and PPR

fj6

Busy-Bee

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally Goldenapple, you've left the service lane (queue) for fast lane to the maple leaf, congratulations.

To Pre 2008 on this forum, it is dis-hearten but I want you to take solace in God, I can see the Hand of God in it because nothing happens to those that are His without Him knowing, it is WELL in JESUS Name.
My piece of advice, as early as possible pls try to prayerfully re-apply for Provincial Nominees Programs (PNP), I learnt Pa Right did the same and today he is very close to getting his PR. I PRAY it will be much faster when you you do so than waiting endlessly. The Lord will DIRECT & PERFECT all that concerns you IJN A.

Busy-Bee

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
i checked my ecas like 5 times daily and hurriedly check all my emails on BB but no news.

at 1.45pm yesterday, this divine email from CHC Ghana entered:

Kindly get us:

1) A Police clearance certficate

2) Pay your Landing Fees of $980

3) Proceeed to Do your medicals, we just mailed it to you.

we give you 60days......................

I bless the Lord oooooo , may God grant us all good results ...

TIMELINE

submited in Mar 2010

Inprocess with Date in Jan 2012

::: Please Can i pay for my landing fees with my Visa Card OR must it be GTB draft??

thank you allllllllllllllllllllll

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
tokszeeeee said:
i checked my ecas like 5 times daily and hurriedly check all my emails on BB but no news.

at 1.45pm yesterday, this divine email from CHC Ghana entered:

Kindly get us:

1) A Police clearance certficate

2) Pay your Landing Fees of $980

3) Proceeed to Do your medicals, we just mailed it to you.

we give you 60days......................

I bless the Lord oooooo , may God grant us all good results ...

TIMELINE

submited in Mar 2010

Inprocess with Date in Jan 2012

::: Please Can i pay for my landing fees with my Visa Card OR must it be GTB draft??

thank you allllllllllllllllllllll
CONGRATULATIONS.........Accra is doing wonders! All the best for the rest of the process....
*Mandie*

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
Please Can i pay for my landing fees with my Visa Card OR must it be GTB draft??

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....