+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
if you have collected transcript before from your school , I believe you can get it in less than one week. Your transcript should be original inside a sealed envelop. accra might not honour notorised copy.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Maldini said:
Hello Colleagues,

I am a pre- June 2010 applicant, and new to this forum.

I received a notification from Accra Visa Office that i should send my Sealed BSc Academic Transcript within 30 days.

Meanwhile, i already have a copy of my transcript which i collected 3 years ago, Can i make a photocopy of the transcript and notarize it, and send it to Accra Visa Office ?, because i do not see my University producing a fresh Transcript within 30 days.
The copy of the Transcript that i already have took more than two months to process by the University i

attended here in Nigeria

Will Accra Visa Office accept Notarized copy of my BSc Academic Transcript from me if send it to Accra ?.

I look forward to receiving response from you my colleagues.

I believe getting a second transcript is not as difficult as the very first one, besides for them to request for it again means it's important to your case, on this thread we have a case of our Naija applicant whose application was rejected because dry doubted his Academics Certificate so please take it serious.

If you are busy then send someone to go to the school and follow it up and you will get it within a week once it has been previously issued.

My 2cents.

Tinu

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Maldini,both seniors have spoken well,this is the time and opportunity for your application .Pls run to your Uni and request another transcript ,delay might be dangerous so act fast.All the best.

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
My brothers and sisters,

Thank God for those who have received their Visa and MR
I am deeply worried that nothing is happening for the Pre Feb 2008 where Anty IG is
I filed my first application on June 2005 but still no news

Any news on Pre FEB 2008? Someone should speak?

I have few questions and I need good answers -

1. when I submitted my full document on Nov 2010, I included a prepaid DHL service for medical request. Then medical request was sent by mail/courier. These days, medical request are now sent by email. Should I go to DHL and collect my money ? OR Do I inform Accra to stlll send my medicla request by the pre-paid DHL
2. I have two FSW applications at Accra. If I am to give an update( such as new job, new child etc) . Do I send an update to the two applicatioons?
Thank you.
Only send update in respect of the one they ask for. In our days, 2002- 2006, they normally requested for self addressed envelope, but never used it to contact us. Your pre-paid DHL is not going to be used to request for medical. You either get it by mail or Email. Go to DHL and ask for their refund policy after you must have received your MR through different medium except Pre-paid Method.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
This address dissappearance is giving me sleepless day ooooo, just can't get my hands off Ecas.

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Gabil said:
This address dissappearance is giving me sleepless day ooooo, just can't get my hands off Ecas.
I once checked my ECAS on a weekend to see if a line has been added. :D

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Gabil said:
Expect your MR in no distance time buddy,wouldn't you rather sleep well and keep fit for your Medicals?

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
Hi senior forum members.i am a pre-June 2010 and am newly to this forum.pls,is it possible for accra to request a re-send of any doc initially sent to them e.g Transcript .thanks for your prompt response. Wolex.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
tinuadeadebola said:
I believe getting a second transcript is not as difficult as the very first one, besides for them to request for it again means it's important to your case, on this thread we have a case of our Naija applicant whose application was rejected because dry doubted his Academics Certificate so please take it serious.

If you are busy then send someone to go to the school and follow it up and you will get it within a week once it has been previously issued.

My 2cents.

Tinu

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
oluwole_odedoyin said:
Hi senior forum members.i am a pre-June 2010 and am newly to this forum.pls,is it possible for accra to request a re-send of any doc initially sent to them e.g Transcript .thanks for your prompt response. Wolex.
Yes, if you read previous posts, you will see that Accra has requested for additional documents including those originally sent with application. So be prepared!
Mandie

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
tinuadeadebola said:

My 2cents.

Tinu

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Busy-Bee said:
As many that believe and will say amen, b4 the end of this month you will have cause to jubilate in Jesus Name, Amen.
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
@Omoba7, dont worry all will be fine. there is a reason for everything. just keep to your faith.

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if i could make 25 points from education,
Somewhere in this post, someone said it should be in this order. 10+2+3+2= 17years to qualify for 25 points.
But i have this
primary Educatn-6yrs, secondary 3+3 yrs, First degree- 5yrs, postgraduate ( from 2 different universities in Europe- 16 months)

Thank you

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Busy-Bee said:
As many that believe and will say amen, b4 the end of this month you will have cause to jubilate in Jesus Name, Amen.
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Hello Colleagues,

I am a pre- June 2010 applicant, and new to this forum.

I received a notification from Accra Visa Office that i should send my Sealed BSc Academic Transcript within 30 days.

Meanwhile, i already have a copy of my transcript which i collected 3 years ago, Can i make a photocopy of the transcript and notarize it, and send it to Accra Visa Office ?, because i do not see my University producing a fresh Transcript within 30 days.
The copy of the Transcript that i already have took more than two months to process by the University i attended here in Nigeria.

Will Accra Visa Office accept Notarized copy of my BSc Academic Transcript from me if send it to Accra ?.

I look forward to receiving response from you my colleagues.

DO AS ACCRA REQUESTED COS ANYTHING U DO CONTRARY MIGHT NOT BE IN UR FAVOUR