+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
ladapo4luv said:
In-dan....I see you making progress already. I am salivating at the 'taste' of Winnipeg...can's wait to get to town...I pray God for speedy action on my case. You gave a vivd descprition and I just imagine myself going through the process already...lol.

You still have not answered my question oooooooo...what do I expect from Ghana as the first coresspondence becos as it is now, no file number, nothing yet?
@ladapo4luv, they will send you an email with your file nos B0....... thereafter ask for additional document if need be.

@egrace,Barisdo, spicy, Isy, and all i want to say a big thank you urs will come very soon and you will all land safely IJN.
the process from 9ja airport to Toronto is ok no fear no wahala all they check is ur passport and ur boarding pass.
till u get to Toronto that is when u bring out ur COPR.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to seize this opportunity to thank all the forum members for your supports and encouragement. That you have not communicated directly with me does not mean you have not helped or encourage me one way or the other. All posts here have been very helpful. For all that are still waiting, God will speed up the process for you. We shall all enter our promised land. Congrats to all that have received their MRs and PPRs.

I landed safely in Calgary on 2nd October. Below is a summary of the landing experience......

Started the month with the Lord at ECWA fate Tanke, Ilorin (6am to 7am prayer meeting). Came back from church at 7 30am, showered and left for KASMAG motors to pick up the hired bus for the Lagos trip. Got back home at 8 30am with the bus and by 9 20am we were set to go. We left home at 9 32am and stopped at KASMAG office to pick up the passengers manifest before continuing our journey to Lagos. We also stopped to fuel the bus at MRS filling station, Asa dam road, Ilorin. The smooth journey to Lagos continued from there and we arrived at the MMIA at 3 42pm. It took this long because of the program they had at MFM along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

At the Airport, there was a road block by the military people doing stop and search... fear of Boko Haram, begining of wisdom for Nigerian military. We passed through without hassles. Got to the departure area and offloaded our luggage. Paid for a trolley with help and the guy moved our luggage to Lufthansa stand in the airport. By 4 23pm we were set to check in. Our check-in was smooth as God used bro O, a friend working in the airport to assist us. Our bags were not opened at all. My wife was asked to produce a fitness certificate before she would be issued a boarding pass due to her condition. With the assistance of Bro O, we were able to locate the port clinic and got the necessary fitness check done before being issued the certificate. Other things at the check-in counter was very smooth. By 5 47pm, we were fully checked in and waiting to go to the boarding room.

'Ohun eiye je ni eiye ngbe fo'.... na so ma people dey talk. We decided to follow this advise so we went downstairs to the arrival side for some food - rice for the ladies, yam for the man. Was not good enough for the price but it did the job anyway. From there we went back to our loved ones who have come to wish us good luck in our future environment. Here, its 'o dabi ki a ma lo'....... was very hard saying goodbye.

By eight o'clock pm we proceeded to the immigration control. At this point, my little girl changed her mind and wanted to go back to grand ma. Mummy encouraged her and assured her that grandma will come to meet us soon. There was a very long queue there but God used bro O again. He took us through the first class and biz class category. In less than twenty minutes we were on our way to the gate. At the gate, they did the normal verification, physical body and luggage check. In less than five minutes, we were seated in the inner room (first to board) because of the kids. We waited till 9 30pm and boarded the lufthansa flight to Frankfrut. The timing was respected, the plane took off as scheduled.

We arrived at Frankfrut after 6 hours. It was a smooth journey, the food wasn't bad and the crew were nice. The kids enjoyed their cartoon. Onboard the aircraft, we met another Nigerian family also going to Canada to complete their landing but in Manitoba. Mr Olu, the family man was a very nice guy. We talked about different things and exchanged contacts. we parted ways in the Frankfrut airport as they were to connect to Air Canada while we connect to another Lufthansa. After 4hrs 50 mins, we boarded the next flight, a 9 hrs flight to Calgary. After about 7hrs, one of my daughters asked "daddy are you sure this plane is still moving?" I no blame the girls o, she never sit for that long in the aircraft before.

The plane touched ground at 11 14am in Calgary International Airport (YYC). We disembarked and was walking to the passport control side when approached by a lady in an electric car (don't know the name of the car/carriage). She said, 'its a long walk that you don't want to take with these kids. Ride with me' and she gave us a ride. Truly it would have been a very long walk. When she dropped us off, she said welcome to Canada. Thank God for her.

From the passport control, the officer asked if we are expecting more goods later, we told him no. He wrote some things on our declaration card and we were directed to the immigration post. We spent some time on the long queue before it reached our turn. The office who attended to us was very nice to us. His first question was "are you sure you want to do this". My wife told him yes with some explanations to which he said 'very true'. He encouraged us, talked with the kids and gave them some 'gifts'. He processed our papers (checked our landing papers and asked for the address we want our PRC sent), told us to sign at some places. He asked if we've got any questions, we asked and he answered. At the end he summarised our rights as PR to us and said welcome to Canada. He said they have over 3000 Nigerians in Calgary alone and greater percentage of them are doing very fine. He said "you will love it here, you have made a wise choice, welcome to Calgary and advised us to proceed to the customs. We spent about twenty five minutes with him.

At the customs we were asked to go get our luggage and bring them inside their office. Once inside their office, an officer asked us about the content of our bags. We told him then he asked if we've got any meat in it. We told him no but there's dry fish. He said dry fish is allowed. Asked if we've got vegetables, we told him yes but dried and he said fine. Next question was if we have money in excess of 10k on us. We answered in the affirmative. He told us to give him a minute or two, went to his computer and came back with a form for us to fill. After completing this he said welcome to Canada, I wish you success in Canada and directed us to the airport exit. He did not touch our bags talk-less of opening it neither did he ask to see the money. No more questions was asked. nothing about form B4 was mentioned although we had it prepared.

On our way to the main airport exit, we met the God sent who has come to welcome us and take us home. He came with his a wife. They are wonderful people. We got home at 13 36 hrs. At home we met with the entire family, very nice people. God bless them. We talked and ate. Jet lag affected the rest of the day.

Slept and relaxed for the greater part of the day. Later in the evening we went out to change some money. Rate was good, we got more CAD with our USD. We bought phones and returned back home.

If God wills, will go get the SIN, health card and open a bank account. Job hunt? God is in control............

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
@Basindoo n EMO, thanks for being helpful.

@Dan, idan-irawo.

Congratulations.Wishing you success in your new home.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
gent2 said:
I want to seize this opportunity to thank all the forum members for your supports and encouragement. That you have not communicated directly with me does not mean you have not helped or encourage me one way or the other. All posts here have been very helpful. For all that are still waiting, God will speed up the process for you. We shall all enter our promised land. Congrats to all that have received their MRs and PPRs.
@Gent2, Congratulations.
Your bit-by-bit presentation is captivating.
You gave me confidence that Calgary is indeed the place to be.
My brother,see you in Calgary God willing.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
CONGRATS DAN, THE LORD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IN THAT GOOD LAND.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
My people,
Abeg when be the next Miracle service for Naija? I need miracle for my application OOOO

In July, London VO lost my baby's application and after one month I have to resend another set of application to them. They later found it and sent the bank draft to me about 2 weeks ago.
Again, I got another email from them today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we have checked with our medical section and they have confirmed that the tracking number you have provided also contains the medical for the new baby and not the xray for your spouse. Could you please confirm that information with your Designated Medical Practitioner and give us the tracking number for your spouse's xray?

Sincerely,
XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

I have just called the clinic and I was told to call back as the person in charge is in a meeting.
E be like say I need some serious prayers o. I no mind any miracle service.
This is frustrating to be honest

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
Congrats to Ind dan and gent 2. God will sure grant you folks a speedy settling down. Amen

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Dan! I am waiting to hear from you

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
Gonratulations Idan and Gent I wish you success and you will not know better yesterday in your new land by the grace of Almighty God.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Gent2, that was
Awesome...........uuuuuuh,
Bless God for journey mercies...
wishing u all the best in Calgary bro.....

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Goodday seniors on d forum.my current status is RBVO i want to know how accra normally send d 2nd Aor or file no.is it thru email or post.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Gent2, Congrats on your super landing. I'm really happy for you and your family. See you in Calgary soonest by God's grace. Amen.

Ind_dan congrats on your landing. All the best in Winnipeg.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Reading the landing story of my brothers make me fell like landing. I will be landing soon

I am delighted . MANY congrats to all who have received their MR, VISA AND LANDED

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Dan, hearty congratulations so glad to read the great news. May Canada favour your cause and may God bring helpers down your way. Remember to visit the landed Naija thread to share more experiences whenever you can.
Cheers.

@Gents Congrats on your successful landing and thanks for sharing your landing experience may the new land favor you amen.

@VOA the way to go is that of peace and maturity if he insist let him issue the notice we trust that you will hear good news before the 6months expire by his grace.

@ Barsindo hmmmmmmmmmmm am sure you know what that means!!!! trust all is well with you and yours? all the best

@ The Jackson i must confess i like your faith!!!! paying landing fee even before medical is a great step of faith which God is committed to honour.

@Naija Child/Pikin You still dey? na wa o how is spoke? my warm regards to her and your Pa Right

@ All others particularly the vibrant newcomers you are all welcome to the great thread may Accra not kill your zeal in Jesus name amen. Goodluck to us all