+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
My Ecas address disappeared since last week , just want to know if other members are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
OMOGE said:
Thanks EMO, I am going to keep calling the DMP until I am sure they have done the needful. You won't believe that I paid 200k for the additional tests, and I have not even added the cost of my flight, local transport, and even the wahala involved.

@ Kcsider, yes o!, Accra appears to be moving, but our people here do not want to move at the new pace of Accra.
Whaa..oooo......... that amount for remedicals is not a joke! :eek: :eek: :eek: Anyway..there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please pester them with calls as ACCRA seems to be on the move so they don't unnecessarily slow you down.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
BTW, where on earth is Pa (Prof etc) Right? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
My Dearest Sister Spokes, I dey o ;D just taking my time jare.

Actually, I dey provoke since I listen to Pastor Tunde Bakare's preaching on Channels TV on Sunday 5-6pm (Sunday Sunday tonic) abi wetin man go do? - Fools ruling Idiots! :eek:

The man of God made me realised that we are all "idiots" in Naija becuase only idi*ts are ruled by fool and a greater fool! :-X

The message made me vex well well say see me...na me be this? If not for Accra laziness, shebi I for don become a Canadian and I would be one of the idiots anymore!!!! :p :p :p

Well, am waiting for my PR ;D but Spokes, I feel your courage o. as a post June, I think you need to contact Pa Naija pikin for traditional powers. I could have done same but my granny died in 1989....and the "ring" can only destroy not repair.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
My Dearest Sister Spokes, I dey o ;D just taking my time jare.

Actually, I dey provoke since I listen to Pastor Tunde Bakare's preaching on Channels TV on Sunday 5-6pm (Sunday Sunday tonic) abi wetin man go do? - Fools ruling Idiots! :eek:

The man of God made me realised that we are all "idiots" in Naija becuase only idi*ts are ruled by fool and a greater fool! :-X

The message made me vex well well say see me...na me be this? If not for Accra laziness, shebi I for don become a Canadian and I would be one of the idiots anymore!!!! :p :p :p

Well, am waiting for my PR ;D but Spokes, I feel your courage o. as a post June, I think you need to contact Pa Naija pikin for traditional powers. I could have done same but my granny died in 1989....and the "ring" can only destroy not repair.
Ahh, he is back :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My brother, our country dey God hand.
And as for my post June status, just dey pray for me o; me I no understand anymore
My application "has been in queue for processing" forever now :eek: :eek: :eek:
Which kind thing be this?

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
CERUTTI said:
Omoge, don't worry about the additional money and the stress you have gone through to get the futher medicals done, God in is infinite mercy will
will crown all of these challenges with joy and most comfortable life in Canada (Amen).My wife's medical was also furthered and we are currently working with our DMP to get a Consultant Nephrologist involved in this process.The Regional Health Center London wants a comfirmation that her Protein in Urine / Blood Pressure is not a sympton of developing Kidney problem.Kidney problem is not our portion and will never be (amen).

Let's hope for the best.
CERUTTI, yes o!, It will never be our portion in JESUS name.
In a lighter mood, I am beginning to wonder if this Canada people are not out to have fun by screening us just like in the slave trade days, when a buyer would have to check the slave in a dehumanising way; mouth, buttocks, ears, armpit, teeth ....... :D :D :D
It is well my brother, lets indeed hope for the best.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Any good news today ??? Today is a good day to get some really good news...

it is well !

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
I am expectant of MR and PPR o, and pray God to bless me and us all with these, Amen!
You will have both together.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
CERUTTI said:
Omoge, don't worry about the additional money and the stress you have gone through to get the futher medicals done, God in is infinite mercy will
will crown all of these challenges with joy and most comfortable life in Canada (Amen).My wife's medical was also furthered and we are currently working with our DMP to get a Consultant Nephrologist involved in this process.The Regional Health Center London wants a comfirmation that her Protein in Urine / Blood Pressure is not a sympton of developing Kidney problem.Kidney problem is not our portion and will never be (amen).

Let's hope for the best.
the Lord will see you thru. kidney problem. The maker of all flesh forbids it in the name of Jesus Christ.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Ahh, he is back :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My brother, our country dey God hand.
And as for my post June status, just dey pray for me o; me I no understand anymore
My application "has been in queue for processing" forever now :eek: :eek: :eek:
Which kind thing be this?
I told you! you see the man don begging fire plenty shots all over the place from church to otomopo. aaaah

Please go thru your docs again and try to identify anything that could have resulted in this minor delay.

Cheers

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Am happy to inform all d seniors on dis forum that i got my PER on 19th of august.am happy bcos d 1st one i sent in march to cio was rejected,i had to gathered my document again and send a fresh one in june.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
So you mean you got the PER on 19th of august & today 8th of september is the best time to inform your naija family :eek:

Congratulations bro ;D

toptinar said:
Am happy to inform all d seniors on dis forum that i got my PER on 19th of august.am happy bcos d 1st one i sent in march to cio was rejected,i had to gathered my document again and send a fresh one in june.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
toptinar said:
A very big congrats on the receipt of your PER.

Would pls share your timeline and same time tell the reasons behind the Rejection of your former application?

Just like Omo Naija put it, what took you this long???

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
Accra on the move! We received medical request today and we have 60 days to complete it. Thank you all for the encouragement every step of the way. :) :)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
ralfee said:
Accra on the move! We received medical request today and we have 60 days to complete it. Thank you all for the encouragement every step of the way. :) :)
At last!!!!!
Now I know my turn draws nigh :p
Congrats Ralfee!

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Am sorry i didn't inform d seniors abt my PER on time.i was out of town on a project in d east.my 1st application was rejected bcos my bank draft was in US dollar but dis house assisted me in getting another draft in canadian dollar from GTBank.GOD wil surely crown our effort about going to canada wit success.