+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
mandiebraxton said:
Hey Ahoy, did this e-mail also contain Paper file number starting with B? I reckon this is second AOR. Will update the tracker accordingly...Mandie

yes mandie. I have a paper file no. Thanks for d update.

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Greetings to Pa's and Ma's,
I trust everyone is fine. Congrats to everyone that has recv'd MR, PPR and UGWU LEAF. Same great happenings will come for all members IJN Amen.

My people, I feel unhappy and worried! Na only GOD be our protector for naija. We received the news of the death of our friend's brother; He worked with WHO and was killed in the BOKO HARAM bombing of UN House, Abuja on Friday. My people just imagine their flimsy reason for the attack: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

No doubt we have not stopped praying for NAIJA, but Govt must take responsibility for the security of her citizens. After 11 years of 9/11, US never gave up the search for the perpetrators. For us here, just 1 week, govt don forget;see the NYSC pple massacre in INEC bombing. I sense serious sabotage in security agencies:How can a sect bomb army amory, Police Force H/Q garage, etc and they(security) couldn't detect it. There is even fresh threat of attack on BRT in Lagos. Our intelligence in Naija needs help. Imagine our govt is even calling for dialogue.

We all look forward to our new country(CANADA), but what happens to our pple we'll leave behind? We shall keep praying (as patriotic citizens), but President Jonathan, should like King David of Isreal and President Obama rise up without fear or favour and protect his borders and citizens.

It is well!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
We feel the sad for what happened to our fellow colleagues in Abuja. So sorry about your friend. He died a hero doing something for humanity. God help Nigeria! Mandie

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
There is serious problem with the entire system. we are at the brink of new dawn in Nigeria. Without any apology, we have no l president. we have zero security. Imagine a ship in the midst of pacific ocean without a captain and armed guards.

No one else will rise up for us. we will by our very self demand for change and get it.

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
DYDX
My condolences to your friend's brother. This is the reason why we must keep praying for our processes to be completed like yesterday!!! There are issues allover the world, but the difference between Canada and Nigeria is that over there, we have leaders that are focused and know what they are doing, not a bunch of novices as we have in Nigeria. They have no clue as to what hit us or how to respond to the threat. May God help us. Amen. :(

accra2005

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2005
AOR Received.
17-10-2005
IELTS Request
waiting
TEZKEM said:
Still could not input timeline automatically on my profile.
So i am typing it in as follows:
Type: FSW
Applied: May 2004
Paid all fees upto PRFees: Sept 2004
Req to continue: March 2009
UPdate docs, Notified of 2 addtn depdnts: Mar 2010
Intv waived
Medical Req incl of 2 addtn depds: June 2011
Paid appl fee for 2 addtn depdnts: July 2011
Test Done and sent: Mid July 2011
Passport req: Waiting.
Landed: Soon, By God's grace

so my question again: Has anyone that did medicals in July received Passport request yet?
@ Tezkem
Are you serious about this timeline....you are the first person to get to this stage among the 2005 applicants

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
accra2005 said:
@ Tezkem
Are you serious about this timeline....you are the first person to get to this stage among the 2005 applicants
@ Accra 2005,

I guess you ran into conclusion without checking his timeline. Am afraid but you have to read between lines.

Thank you,

Spicey

CERUTTI

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-10-2009
Med's Request
30-04-2010
Med's Done....
10-06-2010 ; Remedicals 21-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2012
I did my re-medicals in UK with the rest of my family on 21/07/2011 ( medical instruction was issued on 01/06/2011). My wife did additional test for protein in blood on 04/08/2011 and all the medical results were sent by the DMP on 11/08/2011.CHC London received our package on 12/08/2011.My DMP confirmed sending all the reports together ( which is the normal thing to do anyway).

2 days ago ( 26/08/2011) , I received the following communication from Accra visa office;

Canadian visa - xxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Please confirm if your spouse xxxxxxxxxxx did the medicals issued 01-06-2011 along with the rest of the family. We have received valid medical results for the family (22-07-2012) but her's is still outdated.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)

Canadian High Commission
42 Independence Avenue
P O Box 1639, Accra

I do not know why CHC London failed to update my wife's medicals at the same time with ours, however I have sent a mail to Accra confirming that my wife did her medicals at the same time with the rest of the family and that all the results were sent to CHC London,I also scanned a copy of the payment receipt to them.

what else can anyone infer from this Accra communication?, do you think CHC London (Regional Medical Center) is deliberating holding back my wife's medical update?, should I email CHC London on this issue?.

Would be nice to hear from you.

Thanks a million.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ CERUTTI
You shd check with med centre regarding this. If possible, forward them the e-mail you received from Accra. Once they cross check again that they have sent all med result to Accra, you then contact Accra. Good luck! Mandie

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DyDx said:
I trust everyone is fine. Congrats to everyone that has recv'd MR, PPR and UGWU LEAF. Same great happenings will come for all members IJN Amen.

My people, I feel unhappy and worried! Na only GOD be our protector for naija. We received the news of the death of our friend's brother; He worked with WHO and was killed in the BOKO HARAM bombing of UN House, Abuja on Friday. My people just imagine their flimsy reason for the attack: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

No doubt we have not stopped praying for NAIJA, but Govt must take responsibility for the security of her citizens. After 11 years of 9/11, US never gave up the search for the perpetrators. For us here, just 1 week, govt don forget;see the NYSC pple massacre in INEC bombing. I sense serious sabotage in security agencies:How can a sect bomb army amory, Police Force H/Q garage, etc and they(security) couldn't detect it. There is even fresh threat of attack on BRT in Lagos. Our intelligence in Naija needs help. Imagine our govt is even calling for dialogue.

We all look forward to our new country(CANADA), but what happens to our pple we'll leave behind? We shall keep praying (as patriotic citizens), but President Jonathan, should like King David of Isreal and President Obama rise up without fear or favour and protect his borders and citizens.

It is well!
Sorry for the loss bro......... it is well............... we shall keep praying for our beloved Naija........ i just hope that we will not wake up one day to hear that the president/ his vice or the senate president has been kidnapped or killed............... cos our security is just toooooo POROUS.... the attack on the force Hqts is still freesh and yet another one again in Abuja....
i beg if we no fit stay together, Y not split and we go our seperate ways? it is not by-force that we must stay 2geda abi........

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
DyDx, sorry about the loss. Nigeria needs help!

Cerutti and others, thanks once again for the love.

Cerutti, please follow up in that medicals o! Call/check with the DMP please.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
DyDx said:

My people, I feel unhappy and worried! Na only GOD be our protector for naija. We received the news of the death of our friend's brother; He worked with WHO and was killed in the BOKO HARAM bombing of UN House, Abuja on Friday. My people just imagine their flimsy reason for the attack:

It is well!

i wonder why the Federal Government even dialogued with these boko haram lunatics.........that means negotiating with terrorists.....sooooooo annoying..... they have now threatened to bomb the £rd mainland bridge in lagos.......mega idiots.........my condolences to all those who lost anyone.......

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@CERUTTI
Please forward ACCRA's mail to whichever office is responsible for onward transmission of your wife's updated MED to ACCRA. And Forward the response to ACCRA.

Cheers

@DYDX
Sorry for your friend's brother indecent, E ni to kan lo mo o. may the Lord deliver Nigeria from the grips of these bunch of evil tools.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Naija people why did you allow this thread to drop to page two? I might be forced to report the incident to accra. And you all know what to expect should that happen. ;D