+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mot said:
Hello again,

Just read Seglad's mail on the CAD$. My understanding is if a draft is written in CAD$ the beneficiary will be the receiver general for canada and the draft goes to Canada to be cashed. So the issue of xchange rate will not come in. The cheque that I sent that returned was in USD.

Having said that, I saw a GTBank advert last week for payment in West african countries. So I believe they have started issuing these currencies. If you're interested, pls make further enquiries from their contact centre.

I was only lucky that my friend was in Ghana for a course when I needed the draft. I called him in Ghana to help cut the draft which he did. So it wasnt a walk in the park for me at that time.

Hope this helps.

God Bless you MOT. Thanks for the clarification ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ABBY1968 said:
Pa Right,
Could u please break it down ? Do you mean the response might not come on time ?
Thanks a bunch
Pa ABBY1968,

Considering the fact that you are a "Mobutu" i.e 2009 set, one should expect that you should be waiting for PR by now, but unfortunately, it has not come. But then, thank God that you are "In-process" which means, you are not forgotten at all.

IMO, I believe it was those who applied in April and May, 2010 and who submitted FD to Accra in October 2010 are getting In process in May 2011! Never thought a 2009 set wuld be. Thats entirely my own opinion.

Then the issue of that Tim I posted, although Pa Kpopi never wanted to read such especially on a Monday morning (apologies to Sir Kpopi for disturbing ur sight this morning Sir!)...In a nut shell, we shall all be there no matter when. Remember that the First building on a street is not necessarily going to be the most beautiful on that street. Moi person no qualms.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Right said:
Pa ABBY1968,

Considering the fact that you are a "Mobutu" i.e 2009 set, one should expect that you should be waiting for PR by now, but unfortunately, it has not come. But then, thank God that you are "In-process" which means, you are not forgotten at all.

IMO, I believe it was those who applied in April and May, 2010 and who submitted FD to Accra in October 2010 are getting In process in May 2011! Never thought a 2009 set wuld be. Thats entirely my own opinion.

Then the issue of that Tim I posted, although Pa Kpopi never wanted to read such especially on a Monday morning (apologies to Sir Kpopi for disturbing ur sight this morning Sir!)...In a nut shell, we shall all be there no matter when. Remember that the First building on a street is not necessarily going to be the most beautiful on that street. Moi person no qualms.
@ Pa Right,,

No worries, i have my UV goggles on now so my sight is still very intact. Its time you go back and retrieve your ring only this time, you carry am go accra and not to use it on Pa Naija Pickin.

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Right said:
You are lucky to enter in process.....

Please read this: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Manila-processing-FSW-Applications-2932885.S.56881932?qid=cdbd6912-e5b0-4318-a920-478a98deb1f4&goback=.gmp_2932885

May God help us all.
Hello Pa Right i don't think we should apply this to our case in Nija, reason is that for whatever year the total number of applicants in Manila is at least 20times our own number and that makes manila second highest in the world check this out
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2009/permanent/10.asp
goodluck to us all

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Good Day my people,
It's another week with full expectation of great/positive news! I sent ''case processing update" request email to Accra last week; and just after reading @Pa Right's post, I got email from Accra viz: "...Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp. No further action is required by you at this time.
Sincerely,"

It is WELL! my people, We refuse to be discouraged. We are in this for our expected end - Canadian PR. Please keep up your expectation for UNUSUAL POSITIVE HAPPENINGS this week. cheers

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
loolo said:
Congrats to Jada and Imole, this is a month of divine visitation.
Please where is Zajeb and Right?
Hello everyone,

@ Loolo, I am fine oooo. I have not been feeling well for a while now but thank God i am better now.I hope u ve submitted ur application by now cos june update is coming up soon.

Congrat to Jada and Imole and anyone dat receive their medical request.Good Luck

Ig,Pa right, Naija Pickin,Tinuade,seglad and all forum member: I greet you all.

Have a Lovely Week

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
DyDx said:
Good Day my people,
It's another week with full expectation of great/positive news! I sent ''case processing update" request email to Accra last week; and just after reading @ Pa Right's post, I got email from Accra viz: "...Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp. No further action is required by you at this time.
Sincerely,"

It is WELL! my people, We refuse to be discouraged. We are in this for our expected end - Canadian PR. Please keep up your expectation for UNUSUAL POSITIVE HAPPENINGS this week. cheers
Doesn't make sense.
Par the link you gave with your post, your own 14 months don pass now :eek:
So why are they still giving you this turenchy :mad:

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Doesn't make sense.
Par the link you gave with your post, your own 14 months don pass now :eek:
So why are they still giving you this turenchy :mad:
Spokes, He tire me o. :-\

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NAIJA PIKIN NNOO

NAIJA PIKIN EKAABO

NAIJA PIKIN SANNU DA ZUWA

NAIJA PIKIN AKWAABA

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NAIJA PIKIN NNOO

NAIJA PIKIN EKAABO

NAIJA PIKIN SANNU DA ZUWA

NAIJA PIKIN AKWAABA

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where u go wey we no go rest sef? Anytime you just see say Spokes and I are discussing (In good time) you always want us to know you are around! He too much for you haba!

Abi you don go Canada go land come back?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ imole,
please we still await ur timeline... thnks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABBY1968 said:
HI EVERYONE ,

JUST REGISTERED.

MY VO IS ACCRA GHANA . I APPLIED IN 2009 GOT AN UPDATE ON E-CASS '' YOUR APPLICATION WAS REVIEWED AND WE STARTED PROCESSING ON MAY 17,2011. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THE MEDICAL REQUEST? All things being equal from in-process to medical request should usually take three months.
THANKS.