+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Boljet said:
Congrats, I too got my visa after the interview in Acrra last week wed.
Boljet
Hearty Congratulations. Best of luck in the journey ahead

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
@ barsindoo
I de gbadun ur yarns well well o. Please keep us in touch with how things go.
But with the kind speed we u take land for Canada e be like say you don buy ticket sef before dem give u visa.Anyway congrats on your smooth landing and wishing you a very happy and successful life in canada.

And to Boljet,Oloye and others who just got their visas, congratulations to you all.We de follow una 4 back o so make una no forget us wey still de ''in process''.

And if I may ask, how long did it take you guys to get your medical letter by post from Accra?l got e-mail notification/request for medical and RPRF on 29th April,2010 but yet to receive it by post till date. I was wondering if the waiting is not getting too long.Please advice on what to do.
Thanks.

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
no worries bro,it's well.Boljet,nice one,so glad u have finally succeeded.we shall make it there in Jesus name.cheers

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat Boljet, Oloye, may u find divine favour in your new Country.

I am about submitting full documents to CIC Accra. Please i need urgent advise regarding how u packaged ur documents to CIC Accra.

Did u put all your documents in one envelope or did u use a folder. i just need detailed information regarding how ur documents were arranged to CIC Accra.

Thanks for u anticipated responses.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Hearty Congratulations. Best of luck in the journey ahead
Tinu,
Thank so much we shall soon celebrate yours too. I hope to share my landing experience as others have done.

Boljet

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emcool00 said:
@ barsindoo
I de gbadun ur yarns well well o. Please keep us in touch with how things go.
But with the kind speed we u take land for Canada e be like say you don buy ticket sef before dem give u visa.Anyway congrats on your smooth landing and wishing you a very happy and successful life in canada.

And to Boljet,Oloye and others who just got their visas, congratulations to you all.We de follow una 4 back o so make una no forget us wey still de ''in process''.

And if I may ask, how long did it take you guys to get your medical letter by post from Accra?l got e-mail notification/request for medical and RPRF on 29th April,2010 but yet to receive it by post till date. I was wondering if the waiting is not getting too long.Please advice on what to do.
Thanks.
Thanks my man. My medical letter took two weeks from Acrra bot direct to my P.O.Box address. Expect yours soon

Boljet

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamteam said:
no worries bro,it's well.Boljet,nice one,so glad u have finally succeeded.we shall make it there in Jesus name.cheers
Dreamteam,
Thanks so much, i can still remember your words of advise on the phone and even the forum. I appreciate all your role and that of others you are all special pple in the sight of almighty God. Your words of advise really worked.

Boljet

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neddy said:
Congrat Boljet, Oloye, may u find divine favour in your new Country.

I am about submitting full documents to CIC Accra. Please i need urgent advise regarding how u packaged ur documents to CIC Accra.

Did u put all your documents in one envelope or did u use a folder. i just need detailed information regarding how ur documents were arranged to CIC Accra.

Thanks for u anticipated responses.
Neddy,
Thanks i appreciate
Boljet

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to Boljet and her hubby. They did well at the interview and they deserve it.

Ire a kari o

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
amit.mallick said:
Dear Vicolo,

Which agent u hire?? How much they are charge?? can u give me the details??
Amit do you really need an agent. The knowledge on this forum is much more than a single agent can give. Besides they are quite expensive. I got one and paid fully before i learnt about this forum. The agent is in Uk and does nothing beyond helping to send my forms to canada. ask any question here and you will get several response.
Best of luck

fran6

May 16, 2010
Hi guys,
your can only imagine my joy when i stumbled upon this forum since i have just woken up from my slumber and decided to pursue my, 'Canadian dream'....
Please i need information as i am really confused about the whole process; first i will like to know, if its compulsory that one accompanies the initial application with his ielts results since i am just applying for the ielts exams and the exam date is sometime in July? also, will like to know the relevance of the declaration of 'assets' in the immigration application form (was asked to declare in Canadian dollars the amount of available funds i have)? then finally (at least for now) will like to know which module of ielts applies to someone like me. i am applying for the skilled immigration program.

Thank you, somebody.... anybody

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fran6 said:
Hi guys,
your can only imagine my joy when i stumbled upon this forum since i have just woken up from my slumber and decided to pursue my, 'Canadian dream'....
Please i need information as i am really confused about the whole process; first i will like to know, if its compulsory that one accompanies the initial application with his ielts resultsYes it is compulsory under the new rule for all those applying after april 10thsince i am just applying for the ielts exams and the exam date is sometime in July? also, will like to know the relevance of the declaration of 'assets' in the immigration application form (was asked to declare in Canadian dollars the amount of available funds i have)? You have to show proof of fund as at time of sending all documents to accra through bank statement then finally (at least for now) will like to know which module of ielts applies to someone like me General module. i am applying for the skilled immigration program.

Thank you, somebody.... anybody

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
I agree with Tinuadeadebola.
You dont really need an agent with the info on this forum. The agents are so so expensive and they can not do much for you most especialy if they are based abroad. As things stand am contemplating withdrawing my agents services so that i can go it alone

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As their names - agents - so are their actions. They are middlemen. They usually add money to a product thus increasing the cost without corresponding increment in value. PLEASE APPLY BY YOURSELF WITH THE HELP OF THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM.