+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
I finally arrived Canada today after a long journey that began the previous day. I thank God for His grace and kindness towards us.
On hand to receive us were Oloye and Seglad, two of a kind, best described as humane, generous and very patient- waited hours on end till I finally surfaced! God bless them abundantly.
For you all, we will be looking forward to welcoming you soon as your visas come cascading in numbers. Do all stay blessed.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
iii said:
Dear Friends,
I finally arrived Canada today after a long journey that began the previous day. I thank God for His grace and kindness towards us.
On hand to receive us were Oloye and Seglad, two of a kind, best described as humane, generous and very patient- waited hours on end till I finally surfaced! God bless them abundantly.
For you all, we will be looking forward to welcoming you soon as your visas come cascading in numbers. Do all stay blessed.
Congrats iii, and may the good Lord bless you and yours in your new land!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
iii, I thank God for u & ur family on ur trip to canada, it gives me joy whenever I hear all dis good news or arrival, MR, PPR may the good Lord who saw u thru be with you and ur family.
Congrantulations!

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
iii my dear, congrats and may God help you meet all your heart desires as you settle. May all His favor be made available to you. Remain blessed and on top. IJN. Amen

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
iii said:
Dear Friends,
Great news iii, we thank God for your safe and successful arrival into Canada. If you need any assistance outside what Oloye and Seglad can provide, please do not hesitate to reach me, I have 24/7 contact with my bosom friend, Jason Kenny.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Jada said:
@ Reddish, Could you tell me the branch that offers foreign draft in CAD? Did you open the Dom acct in CAD or USD as I'm really interested in this to obtain my child's processing fee. I ask this because I reside outside Lagos and the GTBank branches where I live are clueless on the matter.
@ Jada,

Call GTCONNECT and they will assist you. you can get the number from their website. that is their customer service platform.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
iii said:
Dear Friends,
@iii,
Congrats all of Gods blessings in your new found home.

@Pa OLoye & Pa Seglad,

You guys are wonderful. i can imagine what it means for you to sacrifice your time to receive iii. God bless you all.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Friends

I want to use this medium to express my utmost disappointment to all Naija in this forum
I was totally left alone in Zaria during the crisis. No member of this forum even called to find out if I am doing well

Naija pikin was busy( but guilty) preparing for a mirage wedding- Your sins are forgiven you
My sister, ANTY IG , was so engrossed with the sweetness of EKO, - Your sins are forgiven you

To God be the glory, I am doing well .
I greatly missed the forum

Congrats to ILL on successful landing
Congrats to Naija pikin and others who have received doc update

Anty TINU, you dont have to worry, it shall come to pass

Awoderu, we submitted full docat the smae time,i am yet to receive 2nd AOR

I I love you all

jackson-08054414985,08023583188

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
thejackson said:
Dear Friends

I want to use this medium to express my utmost disappointment to all Naija in this forum
I was totally left alone in Zaria during the crisis. No member of this forum even called to find out if I am doing well

Naija pikin was busy( but guilty) preparing for a mirage wedding- Your sins are forgiven you
My sister, ANTY IG , was so engrossed with the sweetness of EKO, - Your sins are forgiven you

I I love you all

thejackson, God is your strength and your song.
NO rioting and destructive spirit shall cross your path IJN.
You have been marked with the sign of Passover and sealed in the blood of Jesus!

It is great to hear you are doing okay!

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
thejackson said:
Dear Friends

I I love you all

@ theJackson

You been want make people enter motor/plane/okada com Zaria com carry you?........ :D (just joking)

its good to hear that you are safe. we thank the Almighty on your behalf and please try to be safe. God Bless You.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Great news iii, we thank God for your safe and successful arrival into Canada. If you need any assistance outside what Oloye and Seglad can provide, please do not hesitate to reach me, I have 24/7 contact with my bosom friend, Jason Kenny.
Naija Pikin, (Without Pa and it's delibrate)

See u, u don come again with your empty promises. This was how you tricked my granny and up till now the marriage that supposed to be made in heaven is on hold. Granny's blood pressure has gone astronomically high! Only God can save us...Do you know how the colour of sky in Canada looks like? not to talk of great prime minister being your friend.

Come and finish the work you started before seetling other pples' issue. I don't know why you dey drink panadol for another man's headache.

You are really streching my endurance to unfavourable level each time I read your post.....for your information I have written to the bank for the release of the ring.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa the Jackson,

No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.....so the Lord said. Then who are we to think you will be injured?

On behalf of the Naija forum members, we are so sorry. Infact none of us even reported a related issue. Now that you have sent us your line, you will come back and tell us thank you because i know my bros and sis, they will bombard you with calls including this writer.

As for the marriage, it is not mirage...infact we are expecting granny to deliver before the meeting. She took in early this year for Naija Pikin. Naija Pikin and I agreed to do the naming on May 21, 2011 so we could feast with all members. But since then he has been behaving so funny.

However, can I send you the ring for use against those useless terrorists? But on the condition that you must return it immediately after the election because I wanna proove a point with Naija Pikin.

Once again sorry for not asking after you when the crisis was tough. We knew that the Lord is your strength always.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
@thejackson, also not been on the forum for some time. I have been really busy marketing a 2-day workshop on Motor Insurance which i am to hold on the 11th and 12th of May this year. The larger the number of norminations the better for me. How are you faring? May the Good Lord Keep you safe IJN.May God help us in this country. We need to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship, you cannot always win all the time.

I am also yet to receive 2nd AOR

Pa Right and Pa Naija Pikin, you guys are just something else. Pa Naija Pikin, why u break that poor woman heart na? e no good o. Anyhw sha tins neva spoil 2 much, u fit reconcile with her O make she no go report you to baba God.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
thejackson said:
Dear Friends

My dear, i am sincerely sorry for not reaching you. I actually thought about sending you a pm since i lost my phone and hence your number but i somehow forgot to send the pm. Please do accept our apology. God who has kept you will continue to keep and preserve you and all that is yours IJN amen.

I also urge all naija to always remember this Nation in prayer as innocent blood will not be shed in our land again. We hope the Security agents will be alert and proactive in the days ahead.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
To all our members in lagos, please take out time to search for Venue in Ikeja that can be conducive for our next meeting. Pa Right is not enough to fight Naija Child over and old and outdated woman i will advise you channel that energy into getting us a venue, make contact , call friends in Ikeja and lets not wait for last minute like the typical Naijas will do remember if its Canadians that are planning for this meeting by now everything would have been arranged.

I urge you all to please sacrifice time to help make the arrangement please dont leave it for the chairperson alone as everyone is busy. I also advise that we also plan for refreshment and get the cost implication across on time so that the Port hacourt based people will put their money where their mouth is (i no mention name)

I wish us all a happy easter may the same power that resurrected Jesus from the grave bring alive all sleeping cases in Accra in Jesus name amen. May every sleeping idea, talent gift and know how receive life and come alive IJN amen.

Cheers